Who cares

Who cares

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BviSu4cYsxk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Remember comrades, if you see a liberal talking about videogames, playing videogames, or making videogames... REPORT IT to your nearest GG station.
These people do NOT belong in OUR hobby so report all liberal behavior on sight.

Stay strong, we are with you.

>living in a constant triggered state

A fate worst than autism.

I don't get the first one. So what if the "woman" has a beard? What are the implications?

I get the normie butthurt over no stronk womyn zelda, lolis, and Faggot Fairy molestors, but the 1st one is going over my head. Someone please explain this.

>The incineration he's getting in the comments

Is this in hours or minutes?

You'll never please the progressive stack. You could make a game called static and it would just be a game that plays static.

>there's too many WHITE pixels. RACISM!
>this soundtrack is ripping off disadvantaged people of color!
>I didn't have an objection to the game, but not allowing me to use the same public restroom as your underage daughter makes you a bigot.

You'll never be free of them until you remind them that oppression goes a little more hard than sitting with your knees apart.

Thanks I really needed that right now

Post Dobson comics so we can laugh at them

>Think its a parody at first
>Its Tom Preston
>This is what he actually sounds like

whats with the goblins?

Hours.

He sounds effeminate, like a closeted homo.

is that fucking markiplier

>Comment defending Preston has 7 likes
>Comment telling Preston to kill himself has 200+ likes

yes his computer monitor vored them

>1) The costume was leaked before causing some people to think that Nintendo had taken a progressive step forward
Read: Morons projecting their stupdity further into their own echo chambers.
Also...
>Jahroudoh
FUCKING TRIGGERED.

So each of dobsons game sessions lasts 81 hours more or less?

Does he still refuse to believe Plebcomics is a woman because he thinks no woman could ever disagree with him?

He's saying gerudo way wrong.
It hurts.

>Calls saving zelda a gameplay mechanic
>game
>play

not like he's gotta stop playing videogames and go to work or anything like that.

>ITT: Dobson is still a fucking moron

Nothing new here, folks.

>Sup Forums getting triggered over another asshole's opinions

What else is new?

How is this even possible. He's like in his mid 30s. How does he pay rent, etc.

Nice try, Bobby

Dangit Bobby

Realistically speaking, is there any way to make Preston kill himself?

>that cut to Anita Sarkeesian

fucking lol

>Forces Tropes VS Women into a poorly thought out attack against one of the most universally adored (by normies) in decades

Worst bait I've seen in years.

>that cut to Anita Sarkeesian
>That literally says what he just said
He can't even hide the fact that none of these thoughts are his own.

I hate his fucking voice he sounds like a sex offender

Unironically agreed and you didn't present a reason to disagree.
:)

I feel so bad for Zelda. I wish she was redpilled and /ourgal/ but shes too normie. She is also from the Bay Area Commiefornia and is probably a feminist. I hate these sick twitter sjw furfags that bullied her.

> He's self aware

Now this is just sad.

Oh shit hahahaha

Made it 6 seconds. I refuse to believe this is anything other than satire. I know flamingly gay people who don't sound this gay and I've never heard anyone actually use the word "problematic" unironically.

does anyone have the screencap of the post he made on patreon that was like
"Thanks to the person who let me know my Pateron Only posts were set to public but you didn't have to call my art crap in the message :("

That boy aint right...

But you see user, if he rides the coat tails of Sarkeesian 5 years after her "relevancy," he might actually make more then 25 funbux a month off his patreon.

This just makes me angry. Probably because I've seen too much of Sup Forums autism.

Good lord, to be honest, the rest wasn't that bad, but the last 2 just fucked it up.

>problematic
kys

Holy fucking shit, I laughed so hard.

I wish I could personally thank whoever that masked hero was.

Nice hat.

its funny because he only acts like a sjw so one day he can easily get a feminist as a gf

why does he call it butterfry?

is he a fake nerd?

>thought the dobson image was just put there to mock sjws
>watch video embedded
>found out that it really is dobson

But why is he a bear?

Dobson isn't smart enough to create satire. He's just trying to weasel his way into the "popular" group

What is this trash.

haha

this is funny because the comic is so close to "getting" Frank Miller yet somehow misses the point entirely

>he's stealing their life force

Because he got tired of people pointing out his self-insert still had hair and was thinner then he had been for fifteen years. Switching to a fursona makes perfectly logical sense if you're a colossal fucking moron like Dobson.

>Developing a character is bad
>Just randomly throws in "he's a racist homophobe" like it means anything

This is wrong on a lot of levels. Morrison's Bat-God was the most popular version of Batman for the last few years and Snyder/Nu-52 Bruce has much more in line with that than Miller's grimdark shit.

Of course. He doesn't know shit about LoZ despite obsessing over it constantly, has no idea how tabletop RPGs actually work (or how to read a sign), and thinks the only British entertainment that exists is Dr. Who and The Beatles, despite acting like a Britaboo

But hardly anyone acknowledges his batman as the true batman, I'd argue that a lot of people don't even know about Miller's batman.

What the fuck is he on about?

>Problematic
Kill yourself tumblr

Hey... it works.

568 hours playtime!?

Thanks doc

I like this one

>The trolls (and the cake) are a lie

If anything, I think its the opposite. Because a lot of people still linger to the "No kill policy" ideal that gets broken in every movie reboot. Also no one reads "All Star Batman"

In fairness this was a while ago

god dont remind me, jesus christ I feel sorry for both him and him

>he hasn't disabled comments yet

I wonder if he's forgot how to

>when you put a clothespin on your nose and decide to keep it there forever

>no one reads "All Star Batman"
Well why would you

This is the only comic he made I agree with

Y'know, there comes a point where mocking Dobson doesn't give me joy anymore. I mean, I loved to laugh at his inflation shit and his shitty attitude, but then I realized that I'm essentially beating a dead horse and that his life is all too similar to mine.

I want to feel sorry for him, but he clearly takes no steps to make his life better.

That disparity between the two comments is Elder God -tier humor

fuck off m8

Don't worry, your living conditions might be the same but you're worlds apart on the inside and that's all that'll ever matter.

You're just thinking too negative about it user, cheer up.

No, he did it so he could create this:

youtu.be/BviSu4cYsxk

But on the other hand, if you're in their group, you can make a game about a white dude shooting black people with a sadistic grin, and they will do everything to protect you.
"It's a satirical view! a game paroding gamergate" etc..

568/35 = 16 hours per day play time
the fuck

user please, there's no way your life could be so comically pathetic

For example, Dobson worked at an airport as a baggage handler and got fired for making a makeshift bed out of someone's luggage and going to sleep in the middle of his shift

>Hours played 568
> Times played 7

How much does Dobson make on Patreon again? Was it like 50 bucks a month?

Everything Dobson does just makes me let out an audible "why." He's like the fucking Apex SJW. All he does is bitch about lack of "progressive" shit. Him and Moviebob.

It's like some kind of retard gene.

You're a shitty inflation artist who pretended to be a lesbian teenage girl on the internet?

You came out to your girlfriend that you were into inflation on the advice of fetish forums and thoroughly disgusted her?

You used to be big into a futa forum and drooled over lady dicks and- wait, no, that one's Linkara

Saurce on this. What?

This game is fat phobic

Why are link and Zelda so thin privileged? This is overt fat shaming and lavks body positive imagery

tfw Sup Forums will always be there for me. Thanks for being MY faggots.

Pretty much.

But if I made a game and reversed those race roles... Triple Platinum bestseller, overshot the Patreon goal by 5000%, enshrined in a solid obsidian monolith and sent to the center of the Galaxy.

Pfthahaha

>Like if you came here from Sup Forums.

>Plebcomics keeps making improved edits of his awful art
>when he bitches about her to his followers he always refers to her as "they" instead of "she" because he doesn't want them to know he's having a spat with a woman