So Sup Forums, can it be saved somehow?

So Sup Forums, can it be saved somehow?

is that an actual zambo

Needs more rootkits and Redbull DLC costumes.

Where's Woshige in that picture? He fucked the game up the most.

>chun-li is getting yet another costume

guess they forgot about everyone else. besides her, Ryu and Juri.

It's a fine game with a really shitty launch that will forever hold it down.

They're probably going to have to go ahead and release a Super version even as they said they wouldn't. I'm not sure why they're pretending they have principles to uphold when "Absolutely the Only Revision We're Making" SSFIV led to two more revisions afterward.

When does the new Beta test get out of Beta and go live?

>It's a fine game
I honestly desagree.

Taking out the gameplay which is purely subjective to someone's tastes i find the entirety of the game really bad.

There's an update coming this or next month that promises to fix connection and lobbies, i really want a region filter because that shit is the thing that hurts the most.

The single player is also quite bad and i don't see why not simply make a fucking arcade mode with some decent a.i instead of the awful survival mode we have today.

The rest I'll agree, if the launch wasn't this fucking terrible the could have had a chance to be fixed.

Beta is over, balance patch should be out by the end of april.

>End of April

And here I was thinking the update was coming in the next few days.

I can agree that the servers are an issue. Better than they were at launch.

I have no fucking clue why anyone misses fucking arcade mode of all things. You can go to versus to fight shitty cpus all you want, or go to training to warm up. I genuinely want to know, why do so many people miss arcade mode?

>why do so many people miss arcade mode?
It's a Street Fighter staple. Many people aren't interested in gitting gud and playing online, they just buy it as a fighter for local multiplayer and single player and shit.
Arcade mode gives a sense of progression to what you're playing, each character gets a story and an end and the stages get somewhat progressively harder with a "boss" at the end.
That's why it's completely different to versus, versus is dull af and the current character story mode in SFV is half baked

I rather they do something like arcade, but unique to the game itself. Arcade would feel redundant of survival even as shitty as survival is. Make a World Warrior mode or something, Have some fights, add some little things like SC2's single player stuff, connect it further to SFIII's world, and bam, new mode that could be amusing and is content that isn't just online multiplayer.

Because arcade mode is the best way to introduce new people to the game and to the available characters while also entertaining themselves.

Survival mode in SF5 not only is shallow and boring as fuck but it also requires a insane amount of luck, worst yet you need to beat it to unlock colors.
Going to versus every single time you want to fight the a.i in versus mode is boring as fuck unless you want a specific fight multiple times

Other extras modes would be welcoming to like world tour from the alpha series or something like that.

The story mode on SF5 was really unnecessary and they could have done much more with a normal arcade mode and a decent a.i.

>Make a World Warrior mode
I'd love that, it was great in Alpha 3. But this is Capcom handling SFV here. Your ideas are nice, but I don't really think they're going to spend too much effort on having an expansive single player mode that's actually new.
They sent out the game with barely anything, now that sales have crawled what's going to push them to actually start caring?

Well let's hope. My confidence isn't high, but they did give me SFV Birdie, and for that I pray that the 30th anniversary of this series is worth it.

>tfw they can use the mode to reveal future DLC characters. Eagle when?

SFV's current run is better than the 7 year of street fighter 4

not a fair comparison, but you 4fags need to stop ignoring AE's irreversible damage.

And yet it hasn't sold half as well as SF4. Even Street Fighter x Tekken sold better than this garbage.

Blame their complete lack of marketing and their focus on esports.

The fever pitch hype of getting a new street fighter, sold SF4 alone.

switch the time periods for both games and you would get similar units sold.

No you wouldn't. Even most user reviews bash SFV to hell and back. Having a tiny cast, no arcade mode, next to no single player content ruined it's sales. SF4 shipped as a complete game. SFV shipped as a game still in beta.

Bullshit. SFV came out in a much more dire state than SFIV. That hurt sales more than anything

>Shitty servers
>Small cast of characters
>No arcade mode
>No Player 2 ready options
>Colors stuck behind shitty survival mode

If SFV as it is right NOW was released when SF4 came out, it might've done okay. MAYBE.

>1 year later
>No one gives a fuck

Nope.....shits done.

Blame that on them releasing a game that wasn't finished, and thus ran off many potential customers.

>Bullshit. SFV came out in a much more dire state than SFIV
No. No no no no no. user, this is revisionist history...
Just because SFIV had an arcade mode doesn't mean that Vanilla wasn't fucking garbage until the release of Super. I never want to go back to that game, let alone its horrid online.

Super SF4 by itself blows SF5 out of the water

Honestly what killed the game for me was how fucking long it takes to get into an match, given how long the god damn loading times are for everything, and when you DO get into a match, the connections are usually butt.

>Turn on match search
>Wait 2 to 3 minutes for a match
>Loading screen that takes up to a minute or more to load
>Finish match within 5 minutes
>Take another minute or more to load back to main menu or training mode
>Take another 3 minutes to find a match
>Realize you wait up to 10 minutes between matches
>Never play again

Apparently they're going to fix this, but you're right

I've been playing a lot more recently and honestly don't understand how it's taken them this long to even address the loading times. Didn't it piss everyone else off?

I certainly hope they fucking fix it. It only really started to piss me off once I watched people streaming Killer Instinct, and realizing they load into the character select screen (SOMETHING THAT THIS GAME SHOULD ALSO HAVE), then into the game within 30 seconds.

More FM in game plz

you would be absolutely pissed to see how GG does it them.

meant for

Did combofiend and Ono even have a hand in the game? Combo seems to have just been a mouth peace for the japan team and Ono was just the hype man this time around.

combo was the poster boy, ono had his hand at teh game.