Okay Sup Forumseddit, hear me on this one

Okay Sup Forumseddit, hear me on this one.
You must choose ONE(1) controller to play every game of every console and PC you own.

Choose wisely.

keyboard and mouse

PS2 Controller preferably the one I have that is almost 10 years old and is almost broken on the left stick

No more Souls for us, eh?

>inverted ab-xy
Kill it with fire!

guess i wont be playing assetto corsa anymore then

Welp, there goes the Souls saga.

fuck off consolecuck, Souls games play much better on m+kb with its precision and multiple directions of motion than the unresponsive controller

All games play better on m+kb than controller, that is fact.

I really like my xbox one controller, barring the atrocious bumpers.

What about fighting games?

You sure jest

Switch pro controller

n64 controller

probably would be my pick but I haven't tried it yet

What kinda faggot are you? I'm on PC for Souls and I plug in a gamepad for it. Think anyone in their right mind does the same

dick and balls

More responsive and intuitive since your keys are much closer to each other so you dont have to curl your hand around in an uncomfortable position to hit combos

Prove me wrong then

You're no better than a consolecuck then. Disgraceful.

Nothing is more comfortable than a gamepad tbqh.
Having to operate a mouse means that you will hurt your wrist in long vidya sessions.

>wrapping your hand around in an uncomfortable osition
>only a handful of buttons
>sticks that only give 8 degrees of motion at best

AS opposed to m+kb which gives you unrestricted motion, a vast multitude of keys to which you can customize your playstyle to suit your needs, and doesnt involve contorting your hands around. m+kb doesnt get painful after long vidya playtime, you probably just have your setup in a shitty position

This has to be a troll.

Without question.

>If I disagree, it has to be a troll!

Maybe some people just see the inherent superiority of m+kb