My inner thoughts.

tfw too much of a sucker for cute girls

This

Literally this.

is the granblue game out ? i want to impregnate that lolis

>tfw too cool for cutie weebshit

if only another life baka

Damn it all.

TFW play Fire Emblem Heroes and have a good time without spending a goddamn dime.

Wow, you play phone games, thats really cool

Yes

Isn't it though?

DELETE THIS THREAD

I'd love to hear how a game made for your phone and played on your phone is not a phone game.

I'm glad you're having fun, I am also having fun.

whats the one of the right

anime titty quest gambling adventure #57071

Dipshit.

I can only assume you misread "Isn't it though?" as "It isn't though?"

Are you dyslexic? Drunk? Both?

Kantai Collection, which isn't a phone game

But are thoe really weebs, or are they just chinks?

There's generals on their like 500th thread for each game and a general weeb phone game thread in /vg/, you tell me.

maybe they're all or mostly asian

lol

Is that Kantai Collection image from ingame?

that'd be fucked up

Yes.

It might as well be, honestly. It has all of the trappings of a phone game, except its on a browser instead.

so this... is superior weeb taste...

What the fuck is the point of Fire Emblem Heroes? It's so goddamned boring and shallow, literally just FE with everything fun sucked out.

Literally me desu. I know they're shit games but I can't help but want to play them.

Io sucks. She's not even a good SSR except maybe her Summer version. She doesn't even seem legit brown. Granblue's problem is that it's a long haul grind to getting a half decent grid. Then it's more grind, some self-inflicted and by choice (GW characters, especially 5*, multiple Class Champion Weapons) and others mandatory like grid building. But honestly, the events are fun enough, they're constantly shifting them in to the point where it's somewhat oversaturated with them. You never have nothing to do in the game if you can stay motivated, at least.

FE: Heroes suffers from every "forced PvP" mobage problem: it turns into a cheesefest about using the most OP and dumb meta shit. The emphasis on seven consecutive wins is obnoxious. Worse yet is that like all those other ones, "PvP" becomes the only reason to keep playing long-term. It's a shit one unless you're lucky to have units that fuck the current meta or are a whale.

I don't know anything about Kantai Collection, outside of it seeming like it's starting to lose popularity.

It makes me think that it's sad all three of those phone games are better than anything the waste has pooped out in the past year.

en.kancollewiki.net/images/d/db/21_4.png

I see where Fire Emblem gets their inspiration from now, is this widespread in Mobage?

not like mobile gaming isn't just as popular in the west

western mobile game devs have been popping up left and right for a while now

Because theres so many threads about angrybirds on here right?

Delete this.

what's your point?

just because Sup Forums kind of likes FE Heroes or whatever but hates Angry Birds doesn't change the fact that Angry Birds is massively popular probably still way more popular than FE Heroes

>hundreds
I'm halfway to 10k on granblue
Gambling is one hell of a vice.

fucking why

game on the right?

This is Sup Forums in 2017.

>People unaware of one of the shittiest yet successful franchises from Japan in recent years
Good, chemo's apparently working on the Sup Forumsirgins.