What do you take before you play vidya, Sup Forums?

What do you take before you play vidya, Sup Forums?

Lots of water.

Sometimes I binge drink a lot of iced tea and I have to keep getting up to pee every 10 minutes. It gets really embarrassing in online games.

Weed, ive literally smoked weed every hour im awake since i was 15 AMA

Your mom's virginity
Wait...shit

nothing because im not a degenerate.

A long, hard look at the mistakes in my life that led me to this moment.

Let me guess you think alcohol is ok because it's legal but other drugs are super deadly killers

how do you afford that much weed

there are fucking casuals on this board right now that don't have a pee jug

I don't drink or do drugs of any sort, go be a degenny elsewhere ^.^.

gimme that panadol son

>not even smoking pot
degenerate

not drinking beer and vodka by yourself while playing mindless platformers and indie games

I drink coffee before my CS:GO matches. I find caffeine being very helpful with competitive games. 2bh, I'd smoke weed before most games that I'd play, but I won't because I have a job that tests for that. sucks, but oh well.

Happy 15th birthday, How many hours has your party been going on today?

ask your parents or siblings or friends that you know are clean to cheat your drug tests for you

>tfw recreational marijuana isn't legal in florida

>performance enhancers

I work at a job where they have a person watch you while you piss, so that won't work unfortunately. If I was a woman I'd totally do the the condom, with clean piss, in the puss thing though.

KEK

what's that inside the syringe

>Cheap Scotch
>Every single day

What the fuck is that in that picture, is that supposed to be heroin in that syringe? What is that brown sugar? Heroin doesn't look like that.

I would know

weed and it makes me way worse then i get mad and kill myself

I think its brown sugar and some Tylenol sprinkled about.

yeah its a mock image.

i work in a pharmacy and have never seen tablets or capsules like that either.

most likely otc vitamins, generic acetaminophen, ibuprofen, ect.

how do pass piss test pls

google quick fix, i used it for lab tested DOT tests and it worked every time

stop smoking weed u fag

Working, worked full time since i was 16, probably spend around 500 a month on weed and have lots to spare.

if this post ends in evens i'll get a couple 40s and play smash bros

How shit is your short term memory?

>doing drugs
>doing drugs while doing mundane boring shit
Deliver my pizza on time and maybe I'll give you a tip next time, faggot. Also note you sound like a complete loser to other people when you talk on mic.

Kratom makes games much more immersive so it is my go to gaming fuel

Are you alone when you have to pee? easy, just gotta keep the sample warm.

If not, or in a government job, don't risk it. just stay clean.

This.
Being drug and alcohol free is cool.

my close friend, who was hooked on pills, now takes this. I'd assume this would make you too mellow/sedated to play vidya. does this just make you feel numb?

Every once in a while I do cocaine before playing. Meh.

>tall, fit delicious brown
Very nice

Post the source you shitter.

>no piss bottle

Use one of your empty water bottles you small dicked fuck.

Quit that fascist job.

the fuck is this shit

Kratom actually has a weird stimulating effect at low doses.

kratom is stimulating as well as relaxing

Kratom is odd in that it acts as a stimulant at low doses and as a depressant at high doses. I would describe kratom, even at peak intensity, as mild.

I used to use it daily for years until i started doing dope full time. I really should use it to get off the methadone im on now but no money.

Still living with your parents eh?

Not that user, but brutal honesty works for me, it's also recreational in my state the only places that would test for it is if you got a civil servant/government application job (this would also apply to government services which require permits like gaming commissions)

My last job didn't even bother testing me. But I'm a chef by trade so most restaurants won't really test if they aren't a chain. I was brutally honest with the owner of the place and told him I smoke a joint after work every day. He was brutally honest back and said just don't let me catch you smoking mid shift. Honesty and responsibility will take you further then trying to weasel a piss test.

Falls under synthetic pot, which has a whole assortment of bullshit side effects it's what teenagers smoke who are to scared of a piss test at their first job.

>being a subhuman junkie.

A big ol fat lip of red man's gold blend and a 6 pack of the strongest IPA I can find at a grocery store at 7:00am.

I dont ever have to take them
Very shit
No very highly functional for a pothead have a wife kid and house

>honesty is the best policy
>t. chef
Yeah, no. A lot of companies will just flat out refuse to hire you if you admit you use drugs. The manager won't want to risk that shit because he could probably get fired if anyone found out.

It has nothing to do with synthetic weed you idiot. Kratom is a natural opiate.

Kratom is NOT synthetic pot. Kratoms primary alkaloids, mitragynine and 7-hydroxy-mitragynine are considered opioids.

If you're a neet and not doing drugs you're doing it wrong. Most people have already fucked their lifestyle by making shitty closet choices, a joint isn't going to make it worse you fucking idiot.

>not drinking beer and vodka by yourself while playing mindless platformers and indie games

literally me

>instead I'll be an autistic weeaboo

you clearly know nothing. It is nothing like pot nor synthetic pot. Kratom is natural it is from the Kratom tree's grinded up leaf, and has an opiate like effect.

I'm a NEET and got social phobia, how would I even get drugs? Not like I want to turn into a junkie either way.

>tfw not on psychedelics 24/7

sauce now

reverse search did nothing

Weed makes you dumb.

Oh yeah a lot of companies will outright deny, a lot of companies that say they are going to drug test now don't actually do it either. So there's nothing really stopping you from lying just as easy as honesty drug testing is more expensive than it's worth to test potheads so honesty works out more for me. However I don't work your typical places being a chef.

>how would I get drugs
What year are you living in, 1990? buy them off the internet.

1 or 2 ambien.

I activate my almonds

like adderall?

That's retarded

You could grow them. But weed smells a shitload so unless you have your own house it's a bad idea. You can grow shrooms pretty discretely

>That's retarded
I guess you're just too stupid to do it. It's safer than buying off dealers in person.

Methylphenidate

It's nowhere near as strong as adderall's stimulant effects.

Used to smoke everyday. It made video games so awesome. I miss it. I'm a Path assist now so I'm always afraid of drug tests. Shit sucks, weed is nice and combines with vidya perfectly.

Weed before CS

>tfw not A drug junkie

Feels swell

time to get drunk

5g of creatine

No it's not. You've probanly never bought off a person in your life. Drug dealers aren't some scary black dudes on the corner. Make connections and friends. I buy from a childhood friend because I made all my connections in HS. Internet drug buying is fucking retarded

Fuck off. It's either sober or you're a raving dick sucking junkie with you people. You fags ive in a bubble

Post the fucking source and ill stop shitposting

Dont talk to me like that you piece of shit

>don't smoke weed before playing a game
>do pretty well
>do smoke weed before playing a game
>do pretty well and get more immersed
>high starts wearing off
>play like shit

Why do straight edge people project so ridiculously hard

Whatever bitch. You wouldn't last 2 minutes inside me, pussy

its funny the dick sucking thig is a meme. I was a heroin addict for years and I know tons of heroin addicts, no one ever does that shit. Except for women. Women junkies are pieces of total shit, they have zero loyalty and never pay for their own shit, unless they whore themselves out for it. No guy junkies suck dick for drugs, that's retarded. Most heroin dealers are black and they don't want a dude near their dick. just a stupid stereotype in general.

Women however are fucking terrible terrible people as junkies. The most fucked up shit ive seen and heard people do as junkies is done by women. Don't even get with a women who does drugs. Some of my best bros were or are junkies, but the women are just terrible.

so at a low dose, would you say this this more enjoyable than a cup (or two) of coffee? From what I've seen, Kratom is good at delivering a calm, relaxed feel as well. If anything, I'd take Kratom to relax.

Stuff that piss condom up your asshole buddy.

Because it's self righteousness over the factor they have to be better people, because D.A.R.E. scrambled their brains and told them so. The fucking 70s and onwards we literally brainwashed our kids with anti drug commercials and sent mixed messages. Now we have not one, but multiple generations growing up not knowing how to be responsible adults with substance abuse.

More so than a couple cups of coffee yes. most people don't fuck with low dose kratom though, they go right for the relaxing effects. I would about 10grams of raw bali kratom and feel pretty nice.

Haha. This is the generic "drugs" image I use in my scripts when I'm writing a newscast. Nice.

Because it's you, shorty

There's a lot of crazy people on the internet. The internet isn't really a place you should be buying drugs from.

Heroin is good

I mean it is definitely not bad

Believe it or not taking three benadryl makes me at least three times better at rainbow six siege

it has nothing to do with synthetic weed retard, its a dried leaf in the same family as coffee. It's a mild opiate, and has a wide range of positive effects. Not necessarily good for gaming though imo

i drop LSD and play overwatch AMA

>thinksI'm talking about getting mugged
Lmao, so you are a fucking moron. The problem with buying in person is that there is a chance that the police will target you in the hopes that they can make you testify against your dealer. This is impossible when you buy off the internet, because you're incapable of IDing your dealer in the first place.