File name thread. Keep it vidya

File name thread. Keep it vidya.

>literally nothing moves in the mirror as he walks by

Not even a good shoop desu senpai

Just started Mafia 3, that fucking part in the beginning where you feed the 2 guys to the crocs.

Is it worth playing more? Seemed pretty cool so far.

dude drumphf lmao

I dont care about mirror physics, the gameplay seems fun. I think I'll keep moving forward with it

The gameplay is good, the story has great moments but can fall short. The repetitiveNess can kill it.

If you want, go for it. i have no vested intrerest in making people not play it. Just know one of the bosses is literally trump and that's a pretty strong indicator of political overtones, and aside from that 100%, there's a lot of gameplay issues that others have brought up in the past (mainly that most of the missions are copy/pastes of eachother, and that the AI is rock-fuck stupid).

But all that being siad, if you wanna play it my man go ahead.

What this guy said. It's not as bad as asscreeds but going from point a to b to kill gangsters or driving from point a to b can get really boring but has some interesting little things like getting upgrades for cars actually changes the look of every vehicle.

Hope you like that knife animation, youll see it a fucking lot

Just don't listen to this faggot.
The character is a deep south politician that is pudgy hair someone would have in the 1960's. The game itself is fairly mediocre regardless of the retards that it attracts because of its setting and some of the themes it covers from the time period. Its an easy cover shooter with game play issues, not much different from every Mafia before it.

p gud

did he died?

did he died?

not, but he damaged his eternal organs

is there a big magnet somewhere?

Backstory on this one?

>This should have been named snake eater
ya blew it

This shit still triggers me so goddamn hard.

Flung him out the ring too early couldnt get low enough on time so his upperbody hit the ropes which slammed his head on the mat knocking him out.

He had a concussion afterwards but he ended up fine

Is this from a show or one of those 'renovate my house' reality shows

>covering up freckles

I WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND

underrated

dude shut upcable sucked up into street sweeper

hah

rope videogame ass bane?

Naughty nights in Aspen

fucking lmao

I feel a little bad for the coach but if you're opponent is winless and you're already winning by a pretty ridiculous amount then you should probably relax a bit.

Now, on the other hand, if the coach wasn't pushing them to reach as high a score as possible then its really shitty for him to have gotten suspended for it.

If you haven't played mgs3 you won't get it.

HOLD UP! I never noticed this until now, but is it possible this is fake? Spike looks like he is drawn with a digital pencil tool. Look at the pixelation on the lines.

Or is it because someone traced over the lines after the fact to emphasize the drawing of Spike?

topkek

this seems likely, I remembe rthe original being pretty faint. Also look how faint the shading in the hair is

Someone traced over it with MSPaint or something. This is the original

>mario kart 8 backstory.jpg

What's happening there? Someone drew a shitty thing over some cowbow bepop drawing?

It's a wall in Cartoon Network's office. The Spike drawing is done by the original artist. Some faggy intern doodled over it.

Spike was drawn by the creator of Cowboy Bebop on the walls of the Cartoon Network wall back when CB was airing on Adult Swim.

Some CALARTS cunt decided to draw her TOTALLY ORIGINAL CHARACTER over it in sharpie.

Ah, okay. Well good, I'm mad again.
Yes

A humble drawing of Spike by the original artist being doodled over with a black marking pen.

Why teach the kids to not give their 100% every time? If the other team is shit it's not their fault, if i'm getting destroyed by someone at anything and that person stops taking it serious i get way more offended.

>I give my life
>not for honor, but for you

Any idea if that cunt got fired or at least reprimanded? Pretty obvious a woman did that.

>t. someone who never played sports
If the score discrepancy is that much, they don't have to give 100%, they're basically just cheesing the other team at that point. There's no reason to just pull back and play like you would against an actually good opponent, instead of just driving the hoop over and over.

no reason not to, I mean

If your opponent is this bad at that point the only thing you could do to not get a score that high is stop trying to score, that's just stupid and even more humiliating, that's the point i'm trying to make, i'm not saying giving your 100% is not talking shit and other bad sportsmanship things like that or something.

Ok so you're playing your favorite capture point FPS. You're dominating the other team. Do you
A. Sit on the points and defend like normal
or
B. Spawncamp the fuckers
capiche?

You're implying my normal is not spawncamping.
Jokes aside, i would still give my best regardless of the score, that's my normal way to play, again, without being an asshole and having bad sportsmanship. Maybe i'm just too competitive or something.

I miss Arrested Development

Kids don't really give a shit about sportsmanship. Numbers make them feel bad, end of story.
As a player you should totally do your best, but as a coach you're first of all a teacher. And teachers have to understand that kids will feel bad if they're destroyed like that.
The coach should have told his girls to lay back a bit, but not just sit down and laugh.

Fantastic