ITT: Where boys became men

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zah19RJJ2EQ
youtube.com/watch?v=eTwE8OsO7TY
youtube.com/watch?v=p5jd6u_23GQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtu.be/zah19RJJ2EQ
This fight has great fucking music.

Fun as fuck fight, great music. Not difficult, though.

It was pretty confusing, that's a kind of difficulty.

Biolizard/Finalhazard was a way cooler ultimate lifeform than Shadow, he should have been the one to become Sonic's new buddy. :c

Elder Kai Challenge 13

youtube.com/watch?v=eTwE8OsO7TY
Not saying barroth was hard, but he was the wall separating hunters and huntards
RIP loc lac

only hard with the wrong weapon, just like most monsters. Lance would be pretty shit to fight barroth with for most players

Take your pick

Only then will your older brother acknowledge your skill.

Fuck

The worst was accidentally landing in the water(?) and dying if you weren't quick enough to jump back out. That really surprised.

Pic related and the boss fight with Brad.

Antone else get fucked by defender X? Or am i just retarded

rest makes this event a cakewalk.

hit, heal, hit, heal, hit, heal.
Or use aeons as a shield. Better yet, just max all your aeons overdrive like every other fucking boss to make it easy.

more like where boy became furfag

this guy knows the troubles ive seen

better choice for ffx imo

>Enemies with boss tier health are now common mobs
What did square mean by this?

I don't give a fuck what anyone says

SA2 was fucking legit

Oh man I fucking loved rayman though

No it really wasn't

Sonic/Shadow levels were mostly good, everything else was trash

>shadow

>boys becoming men

more like boys becoming autists

Literally fire fox to win for me

I just said I don't give a fuck.

So suck my dick nigger

I have to agree with Only about 40% of SA2 is a good experience, and 10% of that 40% boils down to whether or not you enjoy the Choa Garden.

Fighting R.Mika and seeing her Chuck her whole ass at me made me a man

Learn to fucking read you dumb fuck.

I don't give a fuck

Please calm down

Use Taunt/Provoke or whatever.
He then only uses the move that does half your current health. This makes the boss absurdly and hilariously easy.

I unironically want a Sonic Adventure 2 remake, with a rewritten story to make it more coherent and with better writing but it still being the same story [spoilers] also retconning that alien bullshit from shadow the hedgehog [/spoiler]

This, in retrospective SA1 was the better game, aside from Big most of the game was enjoyable to play.

This boss can't actually hit you if you don't let it.

I have no idea why people have trouble with the chameleon. Literally just jump, then attack and you'll never get hit, even by Clayton's gun.

Supporting Me is the best song on the whole SA2 soundtrack and that's fuckin' fact.

This guy knows the fucking score

I was going to post a picture of hell from cave story but steam decided to delete my save data at some point

Was it that hard? I remember that after losing to it just once I realized it would be impossible to win without protection items so I bought lots of them, not like the game kept you short on cash by that point.

This will only trigger certain people.

Sorry you retarded faggot, your favorite game is trash

Grow up

I'm not a bitch who will sway my personal opinion because a few faggots on an anonymous message board want to parrot the horse shit of some youtube e-celebs.

Grow a spine.

>Mother Harlot, subjugator of the most fearsome beast.
So, is this low-key /d/? Or am I reading too much into it? Not familiar with this one, so it's entirely possible.

>Braceposter is a fucking idiot

every time.

best post

Because we all played it when we were boys

not our faults we can't overall enjoy shit just because it has a piece of candy on it.

His conditions were clear. He doesn't care. SA2 was good.

Why are there people wasting their time trying to convince him otherwise is the true mystery.

>SHAO KHAN WINS
>SHAO KHAN WINS
>SHAO KHAN WINS

Etc...

>i don't care what other says, sucking dick as a male isn't gay.

If the nohomo rule is in effect, then that statement is true.

That fucker..

This wasn't difficult. Just annoying as fuck.

This was the first real boss fight of the game

why was the last fight so shit bros

Look if you enjoyed the game as a kid, thats fine, you didn't know any better

Now you do, and its fucking sad you still hold on to your childish opinion

I am usually better than my little bro at games, but for some reason he was really good at beating him and the next boss.

Not that dude but you're a total fag.

Biolizard is one of the best examples of "Style over substance" in all of gaming. How you can assign such a crazy weird track to this clunky, repetitive boss is beyond me.

I hate monster hunter

it's official
you suck

t. boy

fucking delet this

Skeith is practically a wake up call for the entire series. He hits like a truck, is at the end of an already long dungeon, and even after data draining him he doesn't hold back still. It takes until Cubia in the next game to get another major middle finger like that.

How is having a favorable opinion to something childish? That's absolutely ridiculous.

God damn, that shit was so frustrating for me for some reason. I spent so many days stuck on it, grinding a couple hours each day. Felt so good to finally beat the game. I must have been really shit at video games, I remember the fight perfectly and would be embarrassed for somebody that couldn't beat it after 2 or 3 tries

Tch, I found that level before the fight to be harder than the actual fight. But that's fucking Treasure for you. Their games are goddamn murder.

specifically the third fight

Because they decided to mask it with a song to get you hyped and mask the dullness of the fight.

That's not Yunalesca.

Fuck that fucking cheap bullshit.

previous event was harder

Plesioth was a fucking garbage fight but if you beat him it means you either learned to persevere or to grab a fucking bowgun instead of using your faggot-ass longsword exclusively. In both cases it means you grew up.

>not counterlancing everything he does
>cutting the tail and breaking the head with ezpz diagonal pokes
are you fucking kidding me?

because there's a difference between liking a thing, and a thing being good, as they are not mutually exclusive. It's perfectly fine to like Sonic Adventure 2 because OPINIONS but don't call it a good game.

While I do agree with you, there are a number of tracks that I would accept as being as good/almost as good:

-Escape From the City
-Pumpkin Hill
-Metal Harbor (the opening bass lines especially)
-Green Forest
-Live and Learn
Sonic Adventure 1 had an objectively superior OST though

But if you don't like the garden, you have no soul.

user these are good songs but how do you feel about Meteor Herd

But it is a good game. You're having a tantrum because someone doesn't follow your opinion.

not him but I think it's ok, as a kid it just got on my nerves because I usually spent a huge amount of time on that goddamn stage

I actually remember my grandma getting mad one time because she was sick of hearing that fucking song loop for the 10,000th time and literally 15 minutes after that my dreamcast fried itself and died

good times

Prove that Sonic Adventure 2 is a good game. It may have good parts, but if its cons outweigh its pros (which is does) it is, by definition, a not good game.

source?

>Stop liking what I don't likeā„¢
Lemme wew that lad fo' ya.

youtube.com/watch?v=p5jd6u_23GQ

[Spoiler]>tfw you only ever almost reached the nuclear throne[/Spoiler]

>Took me almost 50 tries before I realized you can't just spam homing attack during the bubble phase
I feel so dumb looking back on it

hear that? tis the sound of a sheepish normies war cry

>normies

Back to /r9k/ you waste of space