What are some games where I can convince people to go to war?

What are some games where I can convince people to go to war?

Most civ games.

5 and we go to war

whats with the WW3 talk today
did we get in another fucking war or something

>Live in Arizona
>McCain is a senator from Arizona
>MFW my state started WW3

>tfw civ ai is so retarded you can't actually manipulate them into fighting other civs and they just all decide to buttfuck you despite prior relations.

thank god i'm too old to be drafted

>implying Trump and McCain are even on speaking terms

they fucking hate eachother

we sent 50+ tomahawk missles into a Syrian government airbase

we sent some cruise missiles into Syria

>not even a half year in office
>already started WW3

well done drumpfkins

Trump just bombed one of Assad's main airport's in Syria in retaliation for Assad using chemical weapons on civilians

Syrian government****

we've been bombing Syrian for years... just ISIS, this time we specifically nailed Assad's forces

e-eight years, c-cuck

What does that mean? Is that a serious thing or is it another North Korea scare thing where Kim says he declares war but nothing happens?

Faggots are getting hyped over nothing. Literally nothing is going to happen over a Syrian airfield getting bombed. Regardless, hypefags will blow it out f proportion because they're wolf criers and liberals will use it as an opportunity to promote Hillary Clinton

More like 6 months when we blow the entire planet up.

Hillary would have done the same thing

but it's fun to watch the mental gymnastics that Trump supporters are going through right now

this is getting me in the mood to play some DEFCON.

More like Sup Forums is autistic and get hyped over business as usual.
They made like over four threads on Sup Forums in the last hour and invited their reddit friends and home board shills to fight it out

it's the first time the US is specifically targeting Assad instead of ISIS in Syria

It means jack shit beyond being a symbolic gesture.

Trump needs a win to get his ratings up and he's trying to say he's not a Russian puppet. All he did was give Russia a new contract with Assad to rebuild the air strip.

If it were serious they would have hit a production factory or supply line.

>>not even a half year in office
It hasn't even been three months.

People always overestimate how long Trump's been in office. I heard "100 days" a lot back in March.

We've directly attacked another country, one that has the support of Russia behind it. (It is worth noting though that allegedly the Russians were notified before-hand)

Okay, so basically it's no big deal, right?

probably not

but you never know with this shit

Keep in mind that Russia is there at the request of the elected Syrian government (no matter how much you dislike Assad he is the elected leader of Syria)

Keep in mind that if 1 (one) Russia has been killed in this attack, then we look like tyrannical world police.

Keep in mind that the Syrian air force, although it is sketchy as shit and probably did attack those civilians is also fighting ISIS who want to kill not only civilians in Syria but everyone else.

Keep in mind that no US observers have been on the scene of the chemical attack yet.

Meanwhile Clinton is crying misogyny over not getting elected.

It depends on what happens next

It's likely this is just Trump posturing to Assad and other that there are lines they can't cross and if it stays at that then nothing more will come for it but if he does more strikes then we could be in trouble

She's right

Reminder that the US entered World War One on this very day 100 years ago

>100 years ago

Remember looking back at World War 2 and thinking it was 60 years ago

It's almost 80 now