Why did the moon look so much different when you land on it?

why did the moon look so much different when you land on it?

That was inside the moon. Also it's a metaphor for something.

The up-close is the far side you never see.

It's deep

Thats how the actual moon looks on the inside. They dont want people knowing about th

You were inside it dingus

>About th-

so the inside of the moon has a fake sky projection?

Is there a point to playing MM if I'm not that interested in the sidequests?

yea, the outside also has a face.

Nope, but MM sidequests are god tier.

If you like OoT it's a pretty great spin on it. The masks allow for some cool stuff and the dungeons are great. Also every pre-dungeon area is almost its own one. Lots of environment/NPC based problem-solving.

yes, even without the sidequests, its got the best atmosphere and feel of any 3d mario game

Why is the moon so scary

Actually I've already played some of it. Did the swamp dungeon and that was kind of shitty. I was wondering if maybe the rest was better.

Tried doing one of the sidequests but when I found out all the guess work and time-resetting and waiting I'd have to do it seemed like more of a pain in the ass than the usual Zelda sidequest.

>about th
Are you ok?

I beat the game when I was 8, don't be a stupid. The swamp dungeon is kind of simple but I thought that the design was really cool with the poison water, spinning central room and huge dark pits which you actually have to climb out of rather than just getting warped out of. Also I love the pre-dungeon swamp. It's such a cool area. The monkeys, the Deku Kingdom and the photography boat are all awesome.

The stuff up ahead gets more elaborate but if the outside of dungeons stuff is bothering you it might not be your game. Lots of environment-type stuff and finding out what NPCs want.

Shitty is definitely not the same as hard, not sure where you pulled that out from.

the selenites

Nope. It was made up of leftover carnival games that got cut from OoT and slapped three shitty and one okay dungeon. Also the worst final boss fight ever, even without the fd mask.

rolling around at the speed of sound

because your on it

Because it was a ripoff of Legend of Dragoon.

I didn't mean the dungeons, I meant the sidequests. They aren't really a pain in the ass since most only need one thing done to be completed and the notebook makes it pretty simple.

Did Candlejack get to this user or someth

Nah, every Zelda game is the worst final boss fight. They suck at final boss fights

The moon and Four Giants scared me as a kid. What were they thinking?

Sidequests aren't required to beat a game.

Did he died?

Zelda did it better

No lol Candlejack has been a dead meme fo

yes

It has good dungeons, difficulty of them is higher than OoT as well.

Problem is it only has 4 with a few mini dungeons like the Gerudo Fortress and the place where you get the mirror shield.

Your really missing out on a lot by not doing side quests though it has much more emphasis on them than OoT did.

Was this one of the most kino moments in vidya? If you had all the masks ofc

>Is it worth playing the best Zelda game in existence?

The Earths moon is not what you think it is

SHOOSH

What do you mean you "tried doing one of the sidequests"? Did you just arbitrarily pick a character in the notebook or something? It's not an MMO. Just play the game and you'll figure out how to help people out as you go. There are no cut-and-dry "sidequests", just a bunch of interweaving character arcs.

I'd say so but we're talking about MM right now.

>Maybe if I focus on a bunch of shit post processing everyone will forget I don't know what a human body looks like

>What do you mean you "tried doing one of the sidequests"?
I honestly see no other way you could possibly interpret this other than what it says flat on its face.

>not doing sidequests in mm
>tfw you will never play as fierce deity
your loss

user

What are you referring to when you say sidequest?

Reminded me of this

I mean, you're forced to do some sidequests to continue the main story line to gain access to the temples.

The Witch Shop/Photobooth quest, Getting Epona to get to the Great Bay/Romani Ranch Quest, Light Arrow Quest, Goron Village/Goron Mask quest.

Probably the same thing literally everybody means when they say sidequest in the context of MM. I tried the Kafei one a few times. Lost interest when I had to keep resetting time and standing around waiting when I didn't do something right.

Didn't you say you only completed the swamp dungeon? You tried to start the longest, most convoluted sidequest in the game, which can't be completed until near the end of the game?

This is what that user was saying. It's not like Skyrim where the game gives you an explicit sidequest and you can run and finish it. The things that get added to the bomber's notebook are just problems to keep in mind, because you probably won't be able to solve them until much later.

Oh, I thought he was trying to be 2deep with the whole "they're not sidequests, they're character arcs" thing.

Eh, I agree that the stuff in MM doesn't really match what most people think of when you say sidequest, at least.

I get what you're saying. Not really sure why I'm the one that gets shit on for calling them sidequests when literally everyone does but whatever.

It was never a moon, it was a space colony, remotely controlled by the Majora's Mask.

You can see what the real moon looks like in OoT.

>There are people who interpret 'sidequest' to just mean 'fetch quest' because they're so used to how other RPGs handle things