Sexy

>sexy
>outgoing personality
>CUTE
>no friends
Nice try Japan

Yeah that's a fantasy that never happens IRL. Then people wonder why I can't like 3D women and still am virgin at 24

in japan, if you're a gaijin going to high school
then you're considered a slut

She has gaijin blood, that's basically a death sentence in Japan. Unless you're a dude in which case it means you will drown in pussy.

Sounds just like me.

You forgot she has an ugly face

Why are all the girls in P5 top tier? P4 was terrible in this regard but thew went all out in this game with the cuties.

>>no friends

hectically... mc and that blond hair kid are her friends... not to mention the suicidal jumper who got raped.

Because japanese devs rely on cute character designs to sell their games and mask the flaws.

INABA

> You forgot she has an ugly face

stay jelly. She's way better looking than whatever you're going for.

because atlus knows that persona is only selling cause of the waifus
persona 5 golden will add more waifus
and persona 6 will be more top tier waifus

>1/4 gaijin
>recessive traits are visible

Nice try Japan

>female "human"
Nice try Japan

Wish hot flawed guys went to my school. Like non-douche guys. Even though they won't ever notice me :')

T O K Y O

O

K

Y

O

even what little non-persona smt atlus is doing is being sold on waifus.

They are pulling the "no friends" shit so hard to pander those edgelord snowflakes

田舎!

Still haven't played P5 yet, just curious was this theory utterly crushed? I hope so because it was fucking stupid.

>girls don't want to be her friend because they think she's a slut
>guys are too scared to talk to her because they think she's banging the volleyball coach

It's fat fetched but it makes sense.

Don't forget
>gaijin blood

My GF did like a english teaching thing for a year, all the men were too shy to talk to her, and girls hated her.

Worst year of her life.

It's the only way they can get top tier sales.

That being said, I didn't like Futaba.

Anne is for fellatio.

but she's friends with Shiho.

Anne is for beatings

she's white

nips don't mess with foreigners.

So you wanted to be cucked?

No that's for Shiho.

Dykes with Shiho.

When Persona 6 comes out in 15 years, the quality of waifus will rival Street Fighter's.

she's fucking blonde, she will drown in dick and will have to have her own private limousine because she would get groped on every single train.

That contradicts everything because as much as Japan hates gajins they fucking love them too.

Yes
And outside of a movie poster of Rise, there seems to be very little to reference Memesona 4. Hopefully, we'll never hear from them again

P5's cast is really good, but I remember liking P4's cast until Atlus whored them all out in endless spinoffs. I really hope that Atlus will just do another P3 to P4 and just move onto P6.

HA
HA
HA

name even 1400 things good about P4

>she could have been called a cougar
I've been watching a friend play up to the first boss. She seemed kinda rough around the edges at first but man did she get down to business. She also got pretty chill afterwards. I like her.

A couple random NPC's compare goro to "the detective prince" which was naotos nickname, but that's super vague

>everyone thinks shes' a vapid, VD addled foreign slut that looks down on others

the whole point is no one even tried to get to know her, they just bought into the popular narrative

Sounds like Sup Forums whenever a game comes out.

On TV one evening the name Naoto Shirogane actually comes up, comparing her to Goro.