Be honest, when was the last time you were this happy that was vidya related?

be honest, when was the last time you were this happy that was vidya related?

I can't remember the last time I was happy.

When my uncle bought me a PS4 if I kept quite about him molesting me.

Why are n64 kids so happy?

He's not happy because of playing vidya. He's happy because he's been torturing himself waiting for a vidya, and now he's happy because that feeling is over now that he has the vidya...until he starts anticipating another vidya.

Literally me forever.

King Arthur's Gold Beta.

When Pokemon Stadium (Maybe Pokemon Stadium 2) came out, my parents took my to EB Games or whatever it used to be back then to get it. As my mom was finishing the transaction I was so happy, I turned around and hugged some random dude thinking my dad was standing behind me

the gold box is just clothes.

Woops, that was a sad time, I meant Alpha.

When the reins of the raven Lord finally dropped for me after like 9 years of running sethekk halls.

1995 got the Snes for Christmas, man I was the happiest kid on earth.

>PS4
Well at least it wasn't an XBONER

Because unlike ps1 kids their parents actually love them.

My dad sent me a ps4 from fucking Iraq, last thing i ever got from him.

Nitronic Rush was pretty sweet.

You mean as a kid?
That would be when I got my NES
As Teen when I found my Game Cube hidden at the start of december

hope your dad's okay and by that you mean he just didnt buy you anymore presents =(

Dead, IED got him

I can't even remember what happiness feels like

Probably when I saved up enough money to buy my GameCube, after I blew $25 bucks on the Nintendo power help line

I was never really this happy about video games. I preferred bionicle sets.

The night I pirated Breath of the Wild and stayed up til morning playing it.

Like 2002 when I got a PS2 and Xbox on the same day

Hard to say. I don't get that crazy excitement that I used to as a kid when something i'm looking forward to comes out.

Probably the closest was back when I finally got around to making the jump and buying a PS3 and hooked it up to the tv on a quiet night two days or so before Christmas. Had a blanket and made cookies and had hot choclate with this big heater placed nearby. Downloaded and played the Dead Space demo which was pretty spooky. I think I quit out as soon as I opened the door to the biggest room and saw that one enemy just walking from one side of the room to the other at the far end.

That's a really nice memory now that I think of it.

Glad my parents didn't love me then.

Can't really remember. WWIII might be starting soon, too, just a gentle reminder to back up your vidya in case there's a habbening.

probably when I got the n64 like him but i don't remember that well. I want to go back to a happier time.

Relatively recent actually, when Nier Autoblower came out and didn't suck.

When I picked up my copy of Persona 5 two days ago at my local Best Buy.

What's this WW3 meme that keeps getting posted?

Andromeda being patched/Dark Souls 3 final DLC

I was happy when I won a game online in NBA 2k17. But I haven't played any games in a while because online games are too time consuming.

My bad, man. We launched a few tomahawk missiles at airfields in Syria in retaliation for the gas attack. It's implied that these airfields may have Russian soldiers serving on them as military advisors, so that could be bad.

It'll be on BBC and shit tomorrow, though.

I was so shit it was unbelievable
One day i tried actually using my brain and got a 40k town going
that fucking town man

when i got my wr back on my speedgame a few days ago

Trump launched an airstrike on Syrian missile bases after Russia told him not to.

... well shit. This is taking me back.

Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction, I think?

there goes away the putin's puppet meme

When this was announced.
I am also equally terrified.

When I got my Xbox 360 with my copy of Halo 3. Before that it was the N64 with Starfox 64

The day my copy of Digital Devil Saga 2 came in the mail when I was in Afghanistan. It kept me sane in between constant missions.

First few hours of BotW.

I was grinning the whole fight.

>Find great power in trinkets
>Forget to actually have any trinkets in your drop table

the last time I felt happy about video games was when my dad told me if I can swim back and forth without stopping, he would buy me a video game. I swam two full laps and showboated by swimming one underwater. He took me to toys r us and bought me a gameboy plus pic related.

With the Wii, so odd since I WAS very indiferent towards my dad getting me a PS1 back when it came out (I wanted a SNES, sue me) but looking back, good thing he got me that bitchin' console with all those JRPGs and cool shit, never got an N64 but other than Nintendo games and some 2nd parties like Rare, it was very lackluster.

And the Wii, ugh, I enjoyed it at first a LOT, but with time, I was getting incredibly fucking jelly of the PS3 and X360 exclusives, still, it was a great emulation machine and easy as shit to hack.

After that, I haven't been that hyped, and doubt I'll ever will.

Honorable mention: When I got a Gamecube cause I wanted to play Melee and Sonic Adventure 2 so badly.

like a week ago when I bought a Guardian amiibo

HAHA

Dropped for me on the third try.

Shortly after the PS2 released I got a PS2, Devil May Cry, Metal Gear Solid 2, and two memory cards (parents thought you need one per game) for Christmas.

Our family has always been pretty poor and our Christmasses have always been lackluster as a result (biggest thing up to that point was getting a single new video game for Christmas), so getting all that shit (like $500 worth of vidya) was amazing. I couldn't believe it. I was legitimately happy as fuck. Played both games endlessly, then saved up and got FFX when it came out.

God I miss the PS2.

>Shortly after the PS2 released I got a PS2, Devil May Cry, Metal Gear Solid 2

this is a lie, those games came out a full year after the ps2 that isnt "shortly". why are you making shit up?