I'm sure all the people who pirated it will be updating to the version they can't play

i'm sure all the people who pirated it will be updating to the version they can't play

just cause 3 is still THE only denuvo game i would have pirated

Honestly surprised it didn't contain the new version Nier has to begin with.

For what reason they would add more DRM to an already pirated game?

no one will update the game just to have better facial features if that makes the game unplayable

Who the fuck would want to pirate this shit game?

Yeah it does not stop people from pirating the unpatched version.

In this case though having a patched version might actually be worthwhile if the ME:A threads are to be believed that they are actually trying to fix the fucking awful animations.

It is cracked already, not sure if it is working well but you can play

They probably just mean a new set of triggers.

>playing the buggy version
>not wanting the remastered GotY edition patch

>In this case though having a patched version might actually be worthwhile
As someone who owns Dragon Age Inquisition and decided to give it another try couple weeks ago, with over two years of patches.

I can say that's bullshit. Bioware doesn't fix things with patches.

Daily reminder Steam is the reason why PC gaming is so fucking stupid with dozens of DRM, uplay and other shit.

Oh no. What will they ever do without a horribly written, animated, modeled, plastic faced, mediocre, cover based bullshit-athon. May screw them out of future DLC for the most recent entry in a modest game series that has been going down hill for the better half of a decade.

How about an alternate OP: Bioware spends money to stop people from stealing a sack of shit. Its like making a sewage truck out of an armored car.

>Pirates already have the game
>Will have to wait a couple weeks to get characters that don't look like PTSD victims
>"PIRATES BTFO"
k

Who even cares about DRM? Unless it's the annoying type that requires additional logins.

How long until the public is redpilled on how evil steam and valve really are

>its DRM no matter how they refuse it).
Kek

So what's stopping someone from just taking the new updated animation files and throwing those into the old cracked game?

Why would you even bother? If you play Mass Effect Andromeda without the awful animations, you're kinda playing it for the wrong reason I think.

Nope it won't. The new version will cost more. If EA wanted to add it they could've done it before. They won't do it now

This. I don't want to play MEA with a bandaid, I want full autism.

>haha you pirated the game but we released it broken on purpose as an advanced form of new experimental DRM so you dont get the better version that our most loyal customers were also jewed out of for weeks or months

my sides

so we wont get the patches until they crack that too, oh no, i invested so much into this thing i didnt even bother to download yet because i knew it was broken anyway

>its steams fault it has competitors

no, that would be an illegal monopoly if it didnt

you can launch any program from steam, its not really an issue

jesus fucking chris look at the comment
Mass Effect: Andromeda – Super Deluxe Edition v1.0.4 + 8 DLCs
its on fitgirl website

wtf

Thank you. Even if this game isn’t the best ever (really been panned in the press) I will love some aspects of it as the Mass Effect original trilogy are some of my favourite games ever.

Thank you FG, as always.

It's really some new form of jewery and the worst part is it'll be defended and praised.

They could add Denuvo v9838409 to it, as if the update will fix fucking shit.

It's another "Extended Cut" that Bioware is pulling off. It solves nothing but a little sprinkles here and there.

Yeah that's just Biodrones desperate to justfiy their purchase.

This, they fixed shit that caused tranny lovers to go ballistic, but they don't intend address the biggest issues.

Is this for fucking real. Fucking kek.

It's on their twitter.

This shit happens with like, every new Denuvo game since Denuvo v3.
Hell, Andromeda 1.0 was supposedly using 'Denuvo's newest and hottest version of DRM', and it was cracked a week after release like always.

The only difference this time around was that they launched it prematurely in a 1.05 patch nobody cares about pirating because 1.0 is still there to get ezpz w/ all the DLCs, allowing CPY to dig through the new .exe's changes without an impatient fanbase clawing at them for their new free game.

Now, as I understand it the VM has been dumped and reworked, but I really don't think this is the time to start chanting for the death of piracy, it literally just dropped and we may as well just wait until the next release to see what changed.
Besides, CPY doesn't crack patches unless it's like a year later anyway, so we're not missing shit.