So is he supposed to be an older Jigen?

So is he supposed to be an older Jigen?

God dammit! Persona 5 is Lupin the Third with stands. Why didn't I see/think about this before?!
I'm ok with this.

>"Uncle" is Jigen
>MC's Persona is Lupin
>4th additional party member has Goemon
All we need is Fujiko and we're set to go.

No, that's a younger Dr. Venture.

well the teacher had Fujiko's English actress so there's that

Eh...

On the other hand, Fujiko is a classic Femme Fatal, an archetype built upon Carmen, Ann's Persona.

Ryuji kind of fucks with things by just being a pirate.

You forgot that his cafe is named after the author of the original lupin.

>people romance Ann
>Ann betrays the party
women, not even once.

He's an even older not!Baofu.

>we'll never get another Persona game that deals with adults and adult-ass problems
Even just having a single older party member would be a nice change. I get that P3-5 are going for 'shit sucks for teenagers', but becoming an adult is just 'shit still sucks but you deal with it' and that deserves some recognition.

Ryuji's got my favorite persona out of the cast so far.

Sojiro is that one guy from all the posters on borderlands pre-sequel

I think SMT would be better for that. Persona is all about being a teenager and growing up. I do agree having someone in your party who is older would be nice though. A protagonist wouldn't really feel like it fit.

Lupin is a god tier show

I just want another persona where the main character isn't treated like some special snowflake. I haven't played 5 yet, but is it still doing the "only the MC can change his personas" bullshit? I want combo spells back too.

Is that a huge spoiler? I thought goro was the traitor.

I thought I was the only one who thought that was stupid. Wildcard was bullshit when it was introduced and threw out some of the Jungian themes that were great.

Yes the MC is the only one that can change personas!

We can only dream that they'll bring back combo spells.

yes
hes also walter from hellsing

>Wildcard was bullshit when it was introduced and threw out some of the Jungian themes that were great
This. There's a lot of thought in the whole P1/2 Persona system
>A Persona is a mask you wear to get through life, and people wear many masks throughout their lives. Therefore everyone can use many Persona.
>Arcana are divided by types of 'mask', just as mythological figures can be divided by their archetype. Sea of the soul and all that
>Some masks are more 'comfortable' because they better represent who you are, some are less 'comfortable' because they don't fit as naturally. Hence Arcana affinities
>Gameplaywise, you still have the clear 'healer'/'mage'/'phys attacker' divisions because each Arcana specializes in certain types of ability and party members have obvious optimal set-ups with affinity etc.

Simplifying the system into "everyone else has one Persona because they're one-dimensional" is lame shit.

I honestly havent played the game yet I just wanted to use that image

Isn't Ann's thief outfit supposed to be reminiscent of Fujiko?

for a minute I was scared since I want her as my waifu, but I'm conflicted cause it fits with Lupin

>we'll never get another Persona game that deals with adults and adult-ass problems
I thought the whole point of this franchise was to be FOR teens, FROM the teen perspective. It spawned from If , which was set in high school right?

Well Goemon and Lupin are stands and Jigen is your caretaker.

4 was Scooby Doo with Stands
5 was Lupin the 3rd with Stands

what will 6 be (with Stands)?

Back to the Future(with Stands)

Thank you god for not being a real spoiler, I'm not a neet but I'm trying to burn through this mother fucker as fast as possible to avoid spoilers but I can't help but delight in it at the same time.

About 10 hours in and I just fucking named the group, I feel like pleb trash.

since it's own by Sega then probably Sanic

Power Rangers with stands.

Danganronpa with Stands

Being a kid is when you idolize Lupin
Becoming a teenager is when you think Goemon is the coolest
Entering adulthood is when you realize that Jigen was the best all along.

Nah. It will be a retelling of Phantasy Star I with stands