SFV

Look! Plz watch this webm. Please play our game.

It's Street Fighter just like you remember! The loading times are going to be fixed! There's an Ice character now! Akuma's back too! Stages are changing, balance updates, it's going to be a great time to get into SFV!

plz play

boots up 3rd strike
match in less than 10 seconds
game fully loaded and at character select screen

No. Make Darkstalkers.

I think the game looks cool.

Still not gonna buy it till there's arcade ladders.

But I already am. I play alex, and like half the roster, that ice character is a terrible matchup for me

Is this a recreation of the match at the tornament that time?

What rank are you?
What rank is the rest of Sup Forums?

>and like half the roster
More than half to be honest. And he might have some of the shittiest matchup in the game (Cammy, and Guile especially)

>arcade ladders.
This might never happen

Sick meme

Super silver. Balrog was always my main man but now I'm bored of him. I usually don't play ranked until I get this feeling like I'm good enough for whatever is next, then I'll do exclusively ranked until I'm there.

Yes I think it's pretty cool desu, didn't know it was even possible in SFV

It's going to be fixed I swear
Everything's going to be fixed. SFV will be great.

I find chun much worse personally, she only needs two buttons to keep me out the whole game and there's shit all I can except blow a bar on ex elbow

Wait, is that an actual new skin for Chun Li or mod

When are they going to make the UI not look complete shit
SFIV had a nice style, the SFV interface looks like its still in Beta

Isn't it just an alt? Been there a while hasn't it? I don't know

Play lame she sucks at catching people.

Also don't be afraid to back up into the corner against Kolin she has weak corner pressure without vtrigger.

player who picked up Kolin here, how high is she in the tier lists? I see people in here complaining about her having favorable MUs for half the cast, but there are several people who just fuck her up.
>tfw playing a Zangief

Is SFV legit ded?

QUICK HOW DO I DEAL WITH CHUN AS ALEX I'M FIGHTING ONE RIGHT NOW

Solid mid tier

You believe in urself

wtf does stand fierce cancel into dp?

shit didn't work, I died like a bitch. I'm going back to mika, fuck having to work to put someone in a blender

In V-trigger it does in season two.

Suit yourself, what went wrong?

I dont understand how there still isn't arcade mode unless its out of jest. They already have survival and fleshed out gameplay, with vs cpu mode. Im sure even a single person could make a mode that just keeps you progressing through fighters. How could they develop survival but not that?

No

You took away tools from characters I liked and re-arranged the normals of other characters I liked less but enough to play and I don't feel like re-learning a game I was already getting bored with.

You can't have a software-as-a-service game and dump a shitload of balance changes all at once like that

H...he'll be good in season 2.1, right? Those buffs were enough to make him viable, right?

Is Guy in yet? No Guy, no buy

I got kept out, easily. That instant anti-air makes any jump a no go, and I never even got close enough to jump over the three odd kikokens thrown the whole match. On the one knockdown I got she guessed right and then we started it all over again.

play lame, he still top tier

Arcade is split between character stories and survival. Survival has the score, and character stories have the odd tidbits of bullshit, except this time they're coherent and canon. I played one arcade mode in all of 4, it was fuerte's, I wailed on a computer without knowing what I was doing because I was a bad little shit, at the start there was an animated into about him being a chef, then for some contrived reason zangief was my rival and we fought on a cruise ship. It ended with another animated sequence at the was it. WHAT IS THE FUCKING APPEAL

parrying is piss easy in SFV, just extremely punishable with lol CC

>It's Street Fighter

I'd much rather have Soul Caliber again.

Arcade mode is the backbone of the genre. Believe it or not playing against some randoms on the other side of the world is not appealing to the vast majority of people. Without Arcade mode there is simply no reason to buy SFV.

And no, Survival is absolutely not an acceptable replacement.

I miss Soul Calibur so much. Why'd it die? I thought SCV was actually pretty good.

Because the competitive scene gave no fucks and everyone else abandon ship after they gave up on their promises of adding more characters.

Since when Mortal Kombat become a game that requires skill and Street Fighter turns into button mashing?

NRS will always be 50/50 riddled filth for autists.

>Arcade mode is the backbone of the genre
yeah man that's why there's so many arcade score tournaments right you casual fucking shit? You aren't getting better at the game, you aren't learning anything, you're doing retarded shit and the computer is reading that retarded shit and deciding based on the difficulty whether or not to let you get away with it.

Seconded

Am I the only one who legitimately enjoys SFV? The only real problem is the netcode and how you sometimes won't get points for winning in Ranked

Do you get as indignant at people playing other genres in ways you dislike? Because everything I said applies to the the vast majority of people who actually buy fighting games, see sales numbers of MKX. Do those millions want to go to EVO? Hell no, they want Arcade mode, a bit of story and maybe a few matches with friends.

Honestly, super competitive players are the speedrunners of fighting games, not the norm.

I do too, although sometimes the vortex and poor connections spoil the fun.

Australians should be banned

make a dead game nobody plays or played? They even did a rerelease so the fags that pretend/wanted to play have a copy that came out, nobody bought that shit.

Kill yourself casual faggot

>casuals ruin everything
Who cpuld ha e guessed. Just admit you're too casual for the easiest fightan since mk and go play mass effect or something

SF is incapable of dying, regardless of how shit it is or poor it sells

the FGC is mostly mouthbreathing capcbros that refuse to play a game without Street Fighter in the name.

Platinum soon to be super

Do you have any experience with Birdie? I want to get better and everyone just knows they can play keep away with me super easy