Take all of me

>take all of me

Holy FUCK, I almost passed out. I don't usually get like this about 2D girls. I need to take a long breather. Holy fuck bros

Other urls found in this thread:

nhentai.net/g/165109/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She looks cute.

She is very cute, thank you we are very happy together.

>picking non-canon girl

She's Kanji's you idiot. Should have chosen Chie.

Yukiko is canon. Chie is for Yosuke. Rise is a slut.

I only did Naoto for second playthrough but she really is best girl.

>rise is a slut

I will shit on your lawn you double nigger

>Naoto
>Girl

And people doubt that Naoto is best girl

Congrats on your patrition taste.

She's so cute bro i feel like I'm going crazy I'm in love with 2D girl

Anyone who says this is clinically retarded. Not only would that relationship be disastrous for both of their development but there's absolutely nothing in game indicating that Naoto is interested in Kanji, only that he wants to be into her, as an assurance that he's not gay (check the dialogue before the Miss Yasogami contest for that).

They have nothing in common, they'd be terrible for each other and he doesn't have what it would take to break her out of her shell.

It's crazy how everyone spergs out about Naoto being with Kanji, but nooone cares about Yosuke and Chie, who actually have chemistry together.

Also:

>Rise is a slut

Right, that's why she mentions having never done anything like this before to you

>picking non-canon girl
None of the girls are canon but Naoto is the "most canon" after DAN. And Kanji is better paired with Rise(better chemistry) or that idol in DAN.

don't be a asshole user
kanji was all over >her before even you knowing >she was a girl
but yeah she's best girl

>girl
>she

>picking non-canon girl
Yu and Naoto share alot of similar interests and both are after truth and justice. They compliment eachother perfectly.

Also
>non-canon girl
Naoto is the only girl in Dancing all Night who have actually MOVED to the same city as Yu, they also arrive together in the epilogue of that game. While it's fucking retarded to claim that any girl is canon Naoto is the obvious choice for a canon girl.

>Naoto thread
keep up the work OP

And Yosuke was all over Chie before you even arrived, doesn't matter. Naoto shows no interest in Kanji and they wouldn't work at all together.

She's smart and loves to be challenged intellectually, he falls asleep during conversations. What could they even do together? None of their interests overlap in the least

What's the point of this post?

Girls lie about that all the time user..

Is DAN canon?! Do I need to buy a vita and play that shit rn?

Gonna be entirely honest here. I only chose Naoto cause she has the biggest tits. Turns me on so bad

Daily reminder that Naoto has a perfect breeding body

>those big ass jugs

Hnggggggg

If Yukiko is so shit why is she the only one who made it to mainline?

naoto says she's not interested in kanji if you talk with both of them in the party

Stop shitposting with Naoto you fuck

What's the best Naoto hentai? Most sucked except for one Rise x Naoto one. Is it okay to look at Naoto hentai? She's pure but... I can't help it. I need her.

Do not sexualize my wife

nhentai.net/g/165109/

Because mainline has less competition for human waifus.

LITERALLY how can they compete?

She doesn't mind, though she may act like she does. I really care about her user!

Too lewd, dislike

>SJ
>mainline

make me

They have way harder completion

>He doesn't know

Anyone have the doujin where he cums into her hat and makes her wear it until she just doesn't care anymore?

Yeah

I've been looking for it for ages can you please help me out here?

Doesn't count.

Yeah

I had a moment like this last night. I was talking to Makoto and uttered aloud "I'm going to marry you."

rip

ESL?

;_;

Yukiko is retarded
Chie has bad BO and she's the actual slut
>Haha I'm just like one of the guys, it's why I hang out with them all the time, yeah we fool around but it's cool, we're all just pals haha it's just bros getting yucky lol
Rise is the purest, too good for this world
Naoto is a dude

I want to play Golden just for that scene OP, but fuck buying a Vita. Hopefully one day we can emulate it.

Naoto > Yukiko > Rise > Chie

>Yukiko
>Not Poochy