>play through three episodes in three days

I FUCKING LOVE IT

Other urls found in this thread:

hardcoregaming101.net/lifeisstrange/lifeistrange.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

that's how they get you OP

this

kys op

Stop there. I'm being serious. Episodes 4 and 5 are exactly where it starts to shit itself.

What's happening to me?

>I'm conservative and I hate SJWs but-
And so the final decline of Sup Forums's stranglehold on this site makes itself known

When I first started Life is Strange I thought it sounded cheesy but after playing it for awhile I realized this game has some charm. Not only that but the story is really interesting. It's an emotional roller coaster and it's unique. I can't say that about many games where I play for the story but in the case of Life is Strange I played it for the story and it turned out to be one of my favorite games.

>tfw Life is Strange is the key

Get ready to prep that bull.

>play through three episodes in three days
Too quick user, take it easy and enjoy things.

>three episodes in three days
are you slow as fuck or just clinically retarded?

It's a shit game, the politics aren't the issue with it at all, liberalism isn't inherently flawed, this game is however.

I have a life you fucking loser.

sure you do, inbred mongoloid

You're becoming a qt teen lesbian, but only mentally. Soon you will be on hormones and camwhoring for us. Once you're passable, your desire for cock will overwrite your desire to be a qt teen lesbian, and you will become a meth-addicted cumdumpster, whoring your boipucci out for crystal.

Game had the most asinine writing I've encountered in a long time. Fucking pathetic that this trash gets praised to high heaven, but I guess I shouldn't expect anything less from the slack jawed, pretentious twats that make up the video game "journalism" scene.

Yeah obviohsly you can like a game with a lesbian even if you are conservative, and there is a difference between a neutral or slightly positive portrayal of a homosexual character and SJW faggotry.
You are probably just not a Sup Forumstard, that's all.

as I already said, all I got from this game is a black screen

same

I want to play this, but knowing it's one of those games where your choices mean jackshit at the end sways me away

I loved this game to death. Politics aside, it's an incredibly charming slice of life from the perspective of a girl in her senior year of high school with a deeply intriguing story for a video game.

Be prepared to be very angry over the ending

It's worth it. It's about the story in the first place; the choice allows you some wiggle room as to decide what happens. It's still a great treat.

I loved the ending. I especially loved that part where the world gets all glitchy. It reminds me of MGS 2.

>Be me
>Be progressive
>Support Social Justice
>Hear about how this is Donnie Darko: The Game
>Hear about how emotional it is and how great the characters are.
>Buy it in a sale
>Expect to get into it
>Kinda force myself through it

It has incredibly stylish direction and pretty well rounded characters, even if the dialogue is... well, trying way too hard. I think where it falls apart is when it expected me to care about Chloe. I mean, it makes sense why she turned out the way she did but she's still a bit of a bitch. Sure, I was sad when she died at the end but I wasn't sad because of her, I was sad because of Max.

I did actually care about Max, though. Her and Samuel were the only characters I immediately warmed up to.

See

It's a game I like and admire but also acknowledge is very flawed. It does it's characters well and I don't really give a fuck about any supposed SJW shit, but the plot could have been preplanned a lot more and the ending was stupid.

The only way to stay conservative on this game is not denying Warren's advances to Max and eventually kiss him in the end.

My issue with LiS eps. 4-5 is not the ending or lack of consequences. Rather, my issue is that the primary appeal (that being the writing) experiences an overall degradation of quality after eps 3. The experience would be more tight as a whole if it ended with Chloe's euthanasia at the very beginning of eps. 4, because after that point the storytelling begins to rapidly break down.

It's good, I wouldnt even consider it a sjwy game, a lot of the dialogue is fairly shit though

>Hating SJWs means you're conservative

Is there anything more retarded than Amerifats and their bipartisan political sports teams?

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

kill yourself

I have no idea what you're implying. I'm a dude.

>Conservatism is literally close-mindedness and anti-intellectualism at its core
>Conservatives consider this a positive character trait and brag about it
muh values

>being proud of praying to an orange yet inferior Kim Jon

If anyone is actually curious about Life is Strange I implore you to read this review and decide if it's for you. This is what got me to give it a try.
hardcoregaming101.net/lifeisstrange/lifeistrange.htm

It had a great atmosphere as well, incredible soundtrack that really made the game feel authentic. Which still makes me very upset over the incredibly half assed ending.
It's worth finishing, but the ending is still fucking awful compared to what it could have been. There are so many dropped plot points and cut content that it's painfully obvious there was another ending in mind, but they ran into either budget or time issues and gave us this instead.
Cut content includes the art for episode 5 originally showed max in a hospital gown with an overturned bus about to hit her. Nathan had cut audio lines from the trailer for episode 3 or 4 with him knowing about the storm. I believe they were "the storms gonna get you, you'll all be sorry when the storm is here". You can look these up on youtube. The whole thing about spirit animals and the spirit doe throughout the entire fucking game is just dropped for no reason. Also the Presscotts owned native american land, which obviously had something to do with Max's powers. Also the ending was god awful "You were given these powers for no reason and now are being punished for using them".
But ultimately the ending makes no sense at all because Max had a vision of the storm before ever even using her power, which she used the very first time to save Chloe. So if you think logically Chloe's death should have nothing to do with the storm.

99.9% of people who claim to be conservative are in no way conservative. If you are alt right you are almost certainly not a conservative, for instance. The two ideologies contradict each other.

I'd guess you're just a reactionary child who thinks "liberal means left and conservative means right". You're also retarded if you thought this game was SJW.

>I have no idea how this meme works