This is the Lord of Calamity, say something nice to her

This is the Lord of Calamity, say something nice to her.

She's wife material.

Yes.

Marry me

I pirated your game because of denuvo, fuck you whore, you made me do it.

YOU WOULDN'T HAVE BOUGHT IT ANYWAY

I would, I already had the money on my steam wallet, and then the news came.

I bought a lot of other games with that money though.

YOUR LOGIC IS FLAWED, HOW DARE YOU DISRESPECT VELVET?

I even bought the steaming pile of shit that is Zestiria and Symphonia's release on steam. I wanted to support Namco's initiative to release on Steam but not with Denuvo.

Also I liked Velvet the way she was at the prologue, everywhere else in the game she's just fucking unbearable, even when she changes near the end of the game.

But who cares, every other character in the game was really funny, I really loved Magilou.

I'm going to sleep, maybe your next game won't have this shit and I'll be able to buy it.

How can you hate velvet? She doesn't have a reason to live beside killing artorius.
I just want to tell her its gonna be daijobu and hug her

>Brother dies in an arbitrary manner
>Literally has nothing else to live for

That is the very definition of a shit character. One who has no personality outside of a plot device, and an incredibly awful one at that.

No spoilers please.
Does Eizen stay with you the whole game? Thinking of using him mostly in combat but I don't want him to ditch and leave me herb-less.

Just yes or no please. No "He dies in chapter 5 after the twist happens"

That doesn't matter, you can chose to live exclusively for whatever the fuck you want. When Laphicet died Velvet couldn't go back to her previous life minus him anyway, she got thrown into fucking jail for 3 fucking years.

Yes.

Isn't just saying whether he stays or not a spoiler?

what moron thought up that dumb character design, theres fanservice, then this shit

stupid waifufag

bring her back for orfellia

Keep your autism out of this thread please.
Yes please.

It's not a good design, over the top fanservice is retarded, especially when shes sat next to any of the more tamer looking characters

Velvet doesn't care anymore. If you can't stand it just use a costume.
Fun fact: velvet was designed by a woman.