COME, 2B!!!

>COME, 2B!!!
>End Of the Unknown starts playing
>WARNING: Adam

youtube.com/watch?v=rndxOqV7V2I

I dare you to find a more fucking hype fight than this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1HCJ5NRy3hw
youtube.com/watch?v=raMipv4mZvc
youtube.com/watch?v=igNPpj38z14
track3.mixtape.moe/dtjtgg.webm
youtu.be/b96rrbo-_Ik
youtube.com/watch?v=poGw2dPHgEI
youtube.com/watch?v=tmmrKK2GD6g
youtu.be/_LIw6Vnt2MI
youtube.com/watch?v=ZRyz3YFSDho
youtube.com/watch?v=XiDI4GZMVF0
youtube.com/watch?v=YHfdWnF6pGk&t=17s
youtu.be/dlAWUmcBo3c
youtu.be/VDftyQ96ZVs
youtube.com/watch?v=0x0-EYfwP-c
youtube.com/watch?v=nexJP-dfs8g
youtube.com/watch?v=OvxD2YHc80k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

final boss of bayonetta 2

>inb4 Ludwig when it wasn't even the best BB fight

> Not posting the line.
youtu.be/1HCJ5NRy3hw at 4:40

whats the catalog i dunno because i play nier

Perhaps something from a game that's more than wankbait for pathetic losers.

If you are suggesting Gehrman was better, then fine. Anyone else and you can go fuck yourself

You should give the game a try, you may like it

>mfw rampant buttposting has completely and irreparably warped the majority of Sup Forums's perception of a good game

>mash attack
>spam dodge when he shield counters
>mash attack

Find a better boss theme. You can't.
youtube.com/watch?v=raMipv4mZvc

>tfw you will never find out where Adam got those clothes from

yea man the games so good thats why they included mediocre combat and a minigame that you play more than the actual combat

Aesir was lame as shit.

>9S is counting down the energy level
>lights go out
>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>I dare you to find a more fucking hype fight than this.

Eh, are you serious, senpai?

youtube.com/watch?v=igNPpj38z14

BECOME AS

GODS

The game was really filled with those "OH SHIT" moments.

>when he puts on the mask

>songstress boss fight
>chorus intensifies when the laser beam attack starts

how autistic are japanese game fans
how can you think something like this with english voice overs is anything but laughably ridiculous
even in japanese it's still pretty retarded

Immediately fucked it up right after he starts attacking again and the parry timing is exactly the same.

>Start 9S route
>Get to the part where he monitors 2B's settings
>Takes like 4 minutes because all I did was fuck with 9S, seeing if I could get unique dialogue

I knew things got serious when it started raining crucified androids.

A meme game for meme gamers who don't want to admit they're playing just to stare at her ass.

Disgusting.

Faggot

>have to meet up with the other YorHa andriods
>large amount of signatures above the theater
>then you realize what is actually happening

This game has really a lot of problem, it's true.
But the good sides of the game just overcome them. Not a perfect game but clearly worth to play it.

Personnaly i just wanted to play the 1st Nier after finished automata. I only know that game by all his musics, but i'm sure the story worth it.

Now you know what 9S felt like.

You got em Chad.

Wanna play Fifa tonight?

track3.mixtape.moe/dtjtgg.webm

ezpz

youtu.be/b96rrbo-_Ik

Found one.
youtube.com/watch?v=poGw2dPHgEI

A man of taste, I see.

Literally every fight with this motherfucker, including the Nelo Angelo fights from DMC1.

Posting Answers is cheating.

>doing ending E
>get through the entire thing without taking a single hit
>Legitimately thought I would lose my save if I died at any point
>mfw SQUARE ENIX
>mfw keeping reviving and dying
>mfw Peoples save files help you out and the chorus of all three versions of the song kicks in

youtube.com/watch?v=tmmrKK2GD6g

Didnt even get that far, all the side quests that require running 20 miles across the map from roboland to the desert and all the invisible walls in between killed the fun for me.

>do a sidequest to eat some chicks fish
>do it, I die and the game ends
>I hadnt saved for an hour

Yep cool. I'm not gonna waste my time with a game that clearly doesnt want me to play it.

Shadowlord battle on NieR

sure bro i'll bring the beer

you unlock fast travel.

Oh man, I fucking love the Einhander soundtrack

I'll never forget DMC3 because of the learning curve of the final Virgil fight.
>Take some ass whoopins
>Have a run where I get him down to like 15% while I'm at 90%
>"...You're going down"
>"Oh yeah? Bring it on bit-"DED
From 90% to 0% and I didn't even fucking scratch him.

Is Locus fair?

youtu.be/_LIw6Vnt2MI

>quest giver explains that the item she just gave you might kill you
>retarded user doesn't save before eating it

I swear to god, the tutorial, the OS chip and the mackeral quests are the most hilariously adept casual filters

Bring your sis Jessica as well

Locus is bad

Final boss of the first Bayonetta was better

>tfw died 3 times on tutorial 2 excavators on normal difficulty

THERE WAS NO PLACE TO RUN!

>the OS chip
There's no WAY someone managed to fuck up that right? It literally tells you removal means death, did a bunch of dudebros just remove it for that extra 1(ONE) slot

Speaking of Bayo

Remastered on PC soon

I just did this like 10 minutes ago and nothing has made me cry like I just did.

it's not even an actual quest

I'm hoping for Bayo 3 desu

>quest giver is basically 'we want the borderlands audience' the character
>suddenly im the bad guy for not expecting doing a side quest the way ive been told to is a fail-state

Hmmmm

I know a guy who sold it

>People still not getting it after the game let's you save just by being around the save points and warns you at least 4 times that there's no auto-save and that you need to save often.

Holy fuck
Glad to know I will never be that stupid.
And you know it's literally just "It's just a game bro" faggots that don't bother to read anything.

>do a sidequest to eat some chicks fish
it doesn't appear on your sidequest list for a reason.
Also, She DID tell you it would probably kill you...

>inb4 Bayonetta Nintendo Switch collection to go along with Bayo 3 confirmed for switch

She gives you the fish and says "Hey, eat this. It might kill you though, so be careful". Did you expect it to do anything other than kill you? There's also a save point right behind you. RIGHT THERE. You've no excuse.

>next Yoko Taro game has no MONACA soundtrack

Are you serious? I hadn't saved for 3 hours, and all I could think was, "I was a dumbass for not saving, considering she warned me and there was a quicksave literally ten feet away."

If you gave up because of that, it says WAY more about you than it does the game.

This whole game killed me harder than the first Nier did. It's one thing when it's hopeless. It's a whole other beast when you accept and embrace that despair.

Fast travel should not be an excuse for poor level/world design.

>multiple open doorways through coty ruins that your character could easily walk through
>invisible wall is there to tell me the game doesnt want me to go that way

I cant remember the last time I had a problem with invisible walls, its been that long. There is no justification for such amateurism.

Sometimes you can't blame the game for your mentally handicapped ass.

>I can't remember the last time I had a problem with invisible walls.

I can. It was Zelda: BotW. And THOSE invisible walls were far worse than Automata's.

Where? I haven't run into any invisible walls.

The fish and OS chip are beyond casual filters and more like common sense. Fucking up badly on those is like a test if you can be trusted with a loan or approved for anything. It's like how can you so stupidly not pay attention to that?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZRyz3YFSDho

The invisible walls in NieR Automata never made me lose life. Not true in Zelda.

Hypest shit ever.

it's a switch release.

Havent played it. Not shelling out half a grand for a console with one game that has gone the route of farcry.

youtube.com/watch?v=XiDI4GZMVF0

Boy that was fucking easy.

Play Devil May Cry 3, Ninja Gaiden Black or Bayonetta you fucking plebian. I swear to god did some of you faggots start video games with Automata?

Easy, Platinum still hasn't beaten their Transformers ost. One of my favorites in all of vidya. Too many good ones for me to post
youtube.com/watch?v=YHfdWnF6pGk&t=17s
youtu.be/dlAWUmcBo3c

No other game gets me as hyped. Its very difficult for me not to post 10+ tracks because they keep outdoing themselves with each one

In your opinion, does fast travel detract value from the gameplay in Automata?

MINNA!

IKUZO!!

>Vergil 2
>"YOU WILL NOT FORGET THIS DEVIL'S POWER"
>"YOU ARE NOT WORTHY AS MY OPPONENT"

I don't know why some people had such a problem with invisible walls in NieR.
I learned my lesson after the first time and never ran into one the rest of the game.

No because it's fucking optional.
Automata was one of the first games I actually took off HUD elements so I could just take in environments, this was 30 hours in the game where I knew the map by heart, so I could easily navigate to where I needed to go without a minimap.

"Something about this flower fills me with an emotion I don't really understand. It's like something's pushing down on my chest really hard..."-Emil

youtu.be/VDftyQ96ZVs

Not trying to defend it because that's pretty egregious, but at least that's at the very edge of the map and not in plain site in the very first area like Automata.

you have mounts
you have speed boosters
you have speed chips
you have fast travel

Also how is this worse? I found the world much smaller than most open world games. I mean hell with base speed you can traverse from the Oasis to the flooded city in under 20 minutes. Most world maps that would be like one edge to the middle at most.

2BE

heh

Good thing you don't need to. Wii U is worth the 200 bucks just for BotW, Xenoblade X, BotW, Smash, and Mario Kart (presuming you have friends and wii motes/classic pros; if not, you can pick up knockoffs for 7.50 per wiimote/classic pro).

Also, you having not played it does not invalidate what I said.

>OS chip literally says "removal means death"
>there are people who remove it and go "omg wtf I died?"
First thing I did when I got control was remove the OS chip to see if I'd trigger a unique ending or just a standard game over.

No, because traversal is boring as shit later in the game.

Lugwig

Gehrman

Vergil 3

Credo

Murai

Wow that was really hard

Literally the only time I felt any emotion in Automata were Ending E credits and anything involving the NieR 1 cast. I literally almost cried when I saw Kaine's shack and Salvation started playing.

youtube.com/watch?v=0x0-EYfwP-c

Oh, so they made it abundantly clear that most places wouldn't be things that you would be able to just walk into right off the bat, instead of lulling you into a false sense of security and then fucking you hard on?

I'll admit that the dude in Zelda should have known better, but in my instance, I didn't know I couldn't go any further until I was already in the water. It happened to me more than once, too.

>Borderlands tier character asks you to eat a fish for a side quest
>do exactly what the game tells you to do
>figure the whole 'you might die xd' is just cringe writing from the already garbage character
>get punished for following what the game says

I realise that hindsight is a wonderful drug, but please try to see it from the perspective of someone who doesnt have their head up hacko taros ass.

I have to wonder how many people not only started Taro games with Automata but Platinum Games with Automata. Automata's bosses are straight shit compared to most of Platinum's other works.

youtube.com/watch?v=nexJP-dfs8g

Any games that bothers to cue music with the gameplay...?

Tricked rofl

>get punished
you have sin made of baking paper if you think an ending getting ticked off and reverting to the most recent checkpoint is in any way punishing

Automata wasn't supposed to be an emotional roller coaster. It was supposed to be an attempt to teach complex philosophical lessons using a video game. If you studied the existential philosophers that were named in the game, as well as Soren Kierkegaard, you would have been impressed how elegantly Taro was able to deliver these lessons, considering when these guys were using books, they would take hundreds or even thousands of pages just to teach each one of the lessons.

>Any games that bothers to cue music with the gameplay...?
How do you think RULES OF NATURE got so popular user?

>boss fight thread
>not posting THE best boss theme

youtube.com/watch?v=OvxD2YHc80k