So I've gotten all the tablet stones so far and was wondering.. Does this get better?

So I've gotten all the tablet stones so far and was wondering.. Does this get better?

Is there no "world" in this game..? No villiages.. anything? Just Skyloft?

20 hours in and I want to drop it, its not all bad though but its most definitely going to be my least favorite 3d Zelda. At least Zeldas a qt in this one.. I've jerked over a dozen times to her in Super Deep Throat this month

Nope there are no more areas in the game, the rest of the game is just recycling the three areas you've already been in

Are you fucking kidding me.

Wow, I'm not even sure I want to finish this..

Do it for Groose

I don't know user.. He can't save an entire game on his own.

BotW Zelda hair for Super Deep Throat??

Is there any SDT VR? That sounds like an awesome idea.

Two of the later half dungeons are great (Sandship and Ancient Cistern) but aside from that, no, it doesn't get better.
In fact in some parts it gets worse.

Don't bother. It's a bafflingly bad game.

There is way too much backtracking and just dull boring moments. I think the only thing the game did right was the motion controls, and those are really hit/miss depending on who you ask. If you're having fun, keep chugging through it but there's not a huge increase in quality as you progress.

The only things that awaits you down the road are and terrible terrible swimming challenges.

But the Silent Realms are the best parts of the game, and from what I remember, you shouldn't be that far off from encountering your first one. But those are all fundamentally the same as well, so if you play through your first Silent Realm and still feel like the game is a massive slog, just drop it.

The fun levels are slowly decreasing. I'm holding out that the Zora world will be cool.

There is a Zora world.. r-right?

I don't know, I'm just losing interest fast and hard.. This feels so souless compares to every other Zelda game. If I stop now thats like 20 hours of my life I save and I could flip this thing on ebay asap for BotW.

Not much in terms of villages. If you paid attention to the opening, the demon lord wrecked everyone's shit and Hylia sent a few of her people into the sky. There's not many survivors left on the surface besides the occasional stragglers.

Its still kind of a boring game. No charm like from previous games. Feels bland.

Did you like it?

He's fucking Groose. Of course he can.

The only fun part about this game is the sand ocean.

>There is a Zora world.. r-right?
....there's a water level

I'd say just stick through it, the second set of dungeons are actually pretty good and one has one of the best bosses in the series. The final battle is also pretty good, at least in my opinion

I thought it was decent. It has a lot of neat concepts, and I though the dungeons were quite enjoyable.

I certainly don't hate it by any stretch of the imagination. I enjoyed it enough to give it several playthroughs.

its one of the worst games ive ever played, zelda or no. you couldnt pay me to play it.

I hear you. The whole game was spent thinking "okay it must get better at this part"

It's not bad its just bad as a zelda game

the clouds is the overworld, There are islands in the sky to fly to. (similair to windwaker but much worse)

I actually just finished this and it wasn't nearly as bad as everyone was making it out to be, I had a ton of fun with it

I have a high tolerance with shit in games though but I can see why some people were bothered by some portions of the game. The only thing that really bothered me at all was retreading over the same 3 areas (mostly just the woods that bothered me) but some areas handled it pretty well and Lynaru was constantly expanding into areas it held off from you initially and the stealth mission on the volcano was actually pretty fun.

Other than that, the final boss was kinda disappointing once you got the hang of it but still in terms of cinematics and storywise the boss was very satisfying but personally I liked fighting Ghirahim a lot more.