This is still the undisputed best Zelda game, regardless of how good of a game BOTW is. HD Twilight Princess is King

This is still the undisputed best Zelda game, regardless of how good of a game BOTW is. HD Twilight Princess is King.

>Best Graphics
>Best Music
>Compelling story with God-tier alternate world shenanigans
>Best companion
>Most inventive and fun dungeons
>Feels like an actual sequel to Ocarina of Time, does a lot of great stuff with the lore

It's shit because it's not on the Switch.
Honestly, I don't even like TP that much, but I'd play it on the Switch, especially for get a max heart Wolf Link Amiibo.

>I dont have the console so the game is shit
Fuck off. This game runs better AND looks twice as good as BOTW on switch

the doggo form its the worst gimmick in any zelda game. i try to play it last month and was so awful i threw it to my backyard took a piss on it

>Best Graphics

Graphics are great, but the color palette gets old quickly. Edgy aesthetic doesn't go well with Zelda.

>Best Music

Ocarina and Majoras Mask did better

>Compelling story with God-tier alternate world shenanigans

Zelda never had a deep or compelling story and this is not the exception by any means.

>Best companion

Ok, I can give you that.

>Most inventive and fun dungeons

You can't beat ALttP on that department. They're easy as fuck, the cool gadgets are nothing more than eyecandy.

>Feels like an actual sequel to Ocarina of Time, does a lot of great stuff with the lore

If anything, this is Ocarina of Time 2.0 rather than a sequel. It's a constant deja vu and doesn't take risks. Also, the pacing is all over the place, specially the forced wolf segments.

This game sits just barely above Skyward Sword, and Midna is the only reason why it isnt just as bad.

TOP KEK
>being this butthurt over being a nintendo fan, but too poor to by the latest one

I love TP and I don't know why so many people shit on it.

I have both, plus every available zelda amiibo barring ocarina link. Twilight Princess is better in every concievable way, especially in hero mode with the ganondorf amiibo. Top kek right back at ya

Not the best but definitley better than botw. MM>OoT>TP
BoTW is a fucking joke in terms of dungeons when TPs are fucking phenominal in every way.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

no

You know how it is. If it doesn't play exactly like your favorite Zelda game, it sucks. Even though this series has consistently shat out quality games for years now, with TP being no exception.

But TP plays exactly like any other 3D Zelda pre-SS. It's just a watered down game in comparison.

It's pretty good once you get into it. Wolf Link turns a lot of people off, and the bosses are SUPER BABBY EASY MODO. Holy fuck they are easy.

I'd say it's top 5 Zeldas.

Why is the character design so fucking horrible in TP

The main characters mostly look ok but NPCs are just garbage

Hero mode remedies this a fuck ton, which is whytbe hd version is superior. Playing thethe ganondorf amiibo is living hell, you get one shotted by everything early on

just post midna

The artwork for the TP games will always be the undisputed best for the series. At least for the NA releases.

>It's old, so it's good now!

Nah, fuck off OP. Your opinion is shit.

Fuck this game's and SS's trend of "go into an alternate world that's the same shit to collect glowy orbs" glad that died, felt like padding and a sorta cheap way to "clean" the zone, would've been better to face a boss at the end of each segment like in the lake at least.

Twilight Princess was great and has one of the best final bosses lineup.

The only thing I hated about the game was the retarded looking people and the parts at the beginning of each area where you had to find those stupid fucking twilight bugs as the wolf.

Honestly just thinking about those wolf parts make me not want to replay it.

Nah, TP is weak.

The best Zelda is actually Majoras Mask.

Twilight Princess is an acceptable choice, though. It's Ocarina of Time, but better. Wind Waker is pretty great too, if it wasn't for that business with the Triforce pieces. Not that far into BotW but so far it's great. Not sure how I'd rank it yet.

Makes it even more baffling just how Skyward Sword managed to be so bad.

Theres something comfy as fuck about the odea that youre journeying around collecting the Hero of Times weapons/skills and seeing the world of Ocarina all those years later. Even the idea that Skull Kid was the same one from Majora is comfy to me, in that Link trusted him enough to keep watch over the Master Sword.

Twilight Princess is style over substance

>compelling story

you're getting that confused with well written characters. the story of twilight princess is garbage, like every zelda game not Majora's mask or possibly wind waker. what it HAS in it was a handful of the cast that was properly characterized.

>a handful of the cast that was properly characterized.
To poor effect and to the detriment of the game.

Twilight princess was way too easy in the maingame, and had several parts that dragged on. That said it's probably better than windwaker in terms of being a complete game

shitposting aside, I really liked this game

the graphic overhaul is fantastic, Hero mode added MUCH needed difficulty to the enemas and boss fights, and I like how they decreased the tears hunts

this is unironically my favorite zelda game

enemies*

oh dear

I quit TP on Wii due to getting tired of the motion controls and I actually stopped playing BotW on Switch to go back and beat TP HD. It's a lot better than I gave it credit for and is now one of my top Zelda games.

How did I have the patience to trudge through that godawful plod of a tutorial 10 years ago? I used to like this game, but playing on Wii U, the game is too fucking easy, even on Hero Mode. And the pacing is atrocious, as are the NPC faces. The music is good, but held back by the lousy MIDI.

No, that's Wind Waker.

Anyone know exactly how this thing is suppose to work? do i actually have to beat that tedious trials dungeon thing 100% in order to have him have more than 3 hearts in BOTW? i already beat TP.

There's a special amiibo rune that you can select.

>Best Music

The game has a shit soundtrack with one particular that is basically the devs farting in your idiot face cause they know you would praise it as "best" cause the game is called Zelda the devs now how fucking pathetic this is... you should too. Here let me fart in your face so you can call it best vidja music ever. Unbelievable.

This is my favourite Zelda game. Completed it again recently.

You shouldn't say it's the best, just it's your personal favourite.

It's got a load of shit wrong with it, it's really drawn out in some aspects.

No one in castle town notices the GIANT GOLDEN PYRAMID that formed around Hyrule castle or cares that yesterday they were all stuck in twilight.

It suffers very heavily from getting the item half way through the dungeon and then relying on it to complete the rest including the boss battle.

It's a fantastic game.