Destroy all Humans

Worth buying on PS4? Missed out playing them at the time and only ever played a demo. I've already bought the Xbox 360 one since it's currently on sale for a few bucks.

Its on the humblebundle, i was wondering the same thing. Bumping for input.

Great games, the first one is pretty buggy and there are crashes. Can't even progress since it keeps crashing. Didn't play too much of two on ps4 yet. Since they're in the humble bundle, maybe they'll get an update though

man, this game was interesting as fuck when I was younger. Great nostalgia, I remember landing in the field with the cows in the beginning. Knowing you were about to make first contact...

I forgot this was on PC. How's the controller support these days?

I got the humble bundle. Only played the first so far, seems to work fine and they gave it a nice resolution bump.

Nope, this humble bundle is for ps4 (and a few ps3) games.

This game is a piece of shit, but the first game is great. I was considering buying the bundle just for the first game

Great games, do it.

Fuck. I paid on the ps store since it's on sale there. Luckily I only bought first game. Guess I'll give my code away for the first game.

>tfw EA killed DAH

what's wrong with the second?

Do eeet

I just found the missions to be boring as shit and the weapons to be extremely unsatisfying compared to the first game

The issue with the second game is that they made humans way to resilient. You could kill a person in the first game just by dropping them on their head. In the second game, they can fall from two or three stories and be fine

You can't, they give you one code for all the games.

That sucks. Also this promotion doesn't work for Uk/Europe.

you can just make a US PSN account, download the games, and then play them on your UK account.

I will probably do that. Just sucks not having the games on my main account.

It was garbage when it released and it's garbage now. Both of them. Save your cash.

Can you give legit reasons so your opinion can at least hold some weight?

Coop is sort of busted because of the general framerate of the game and an effect that blocks player 2's split screen every single time your UFO is shot.

Destroy All Humans is the reason I want to finally get around to softmodding my Xbox, but I never end up doing it. I already have Mech Assault and Action Replay and probably have an old IDE drive lying around.