Reddit has reached an all time low with this post. Holy shit how fucking much of a pussy can you be?

Reddit has reached an all time low with this post. Holy shit how fucking much of a pussy can you be?
Reddit the most fucking retarded place on the internet
>inb4 browsing reddit

>browsing reddit

kys

>pussy
>cries about something on Sup Forums

you want us to kiss you or something?

Sup Forums is awful, genuinely the worst website I've ever wasted my life on.

Reddit is somehow worse.

thats easy
Sup Forums knows its bad
reddit does not

Are you sure this is video games? Cause it taste kinda funky.

Because we know Sup Forums is shit and just roll with it but people from reddit genuinely believe that their site is one of the best out there.

Totally ignoring the pic of posted and instead go on attacking op. Time for you two to go back

I suppose, the upvote system is pretty fucking flawed as well.

Show me on the doll where reddit hurt your feelings

kill yourself

Fuck off back there you piece of shit.

Show me on the doll where op hurt your feelings

Kill yourself redditor

Anyone who posts screenshots of something that was posted on reddit is a full time redditor.

I agree with the concept, but not the reasoning.

but kys means "know your shit"

how the fuck is it related to suicide?

Kill yourself. Find the nearest wall and bash your head into it over and over until your skull is nothing more than fragments. Hopefully an STD infested hobo will find your corpse and fuck it.

>browsing reddit

Reddit is extremely hypocritical, most comments there are motivated by either the greed for upvotes or the fear for downvotes. It's still awesome for animal content as it can be pretty specific and animals don't lie.
Sup Forums is the place to have an actual talk, despite it being filled with belligerent teenagers.

here's your free (kys )

Why hasn't kys been wordfiltered? All shitty abbreviations should, and while they're at it phoneposting should be made bannable. A step further would be to autoban anyone with Reddit, Twitter, Neogaf etc cookies present in their browser. Too bad this site is currently run by a slimy fuck who only cares about making some semblance of a profit.

Chat should never be censored in games. Hell, nothing should be censored anyway. If you don't like it, don't play / watch / listen to it. These fucking tryharding redditfags don't know what the fucking mute / hid chat button is and need everyone to confine to their safe space. Reddit is the most hypocritical place in the universe, claiming to hate SJWs and a beacon for free speech but coinciding with the worst of them and trying to 'vote' on people's thoughts and emotions. Fuck reddit, and fuck crybabies who can't handle banter in games.

"PSA"

Reddit is truly a place for autistic faggots.

>4channer once again mortified by reality and the existence of consequences

>Tells someone to back after metaphorically calling OP a faggot

You smell of Reddit, newfag. Let me guess, you came here during the US election as well.

It is indeed better than Sup Forums.

Neogaf has the best overall idea as much as you might hate it. The place is virtually immune to shitposting trolls that people don't want around.

Nah I came here during Halloween 2010 and never changed my political ideology to match children.

Yeah nah I came here during the summer of 1989. You're too bad at exposing yourself, nigger. You didn't post nor lurk here in 2010, it shows as well.

Just wanted to come make sure this was the first post.

kys btw

Wow, that's really cool. I like to come to Sup Forums so I can talk about reddit. Surely I am wanted here.

You sure can tell a lot off a singular post

Especially one that thinks talking about pic related and not OP's immense faggotry of coming here to cry about Reddit. Kill yourself and stop trying to fit in.