Recommend me some nice action adventure games, Sup Forums. Prderably those that don't require advanced toaster specs

Recommend me some nice action adventure games, Sup Forums. Prderably those that don't require advanced toaster specs.

Also Shovel Knight vs Hollow Knight?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lMNwViAuWII
youtube.com/watch?v=xrpguusJrrE
youtube.com/watch?v=quLpvQ8Isig
youtube.com/watch?v=tHGbWcFeJss
youtube.com/watch?v=iJi43cf6YrA
youtube.com/watch?v=AcBkhWiOJsU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Try the demo to Crosscode
It's not quite finished yet, but they only need to touch up the final area of the game and what's there is polished and plays well. It's a 2D ARPG with a good story.

since you posted cute Kaban should look into Rain World. not really traditional action but it's intense and dangerous

>action adventure
>Shovel Knight vs Hollow Knight
So you mean like platformers?

Both is good.

Cave Story
Shantae (feel free to skip the first game)
Inside
Lone Survivor
Undertale

I have played all the Shantae games except for Risky's Revenge and I actually really like the first game.

Tried a bit of Undertale but it's not my cup of tea.

>I actually really like the first game
It's not bad, just rough around the edges for modern players, also had no real PC release.

Yep. Played it on the 3DS and enjoyed it a lot besides the obvious issues like the sprite vs screen ratio.

How's Dust an Elysian Tail? I quite enjoyed Ori and the Blind Forest so I'm looking into it.

>Dust an Elysian Tail
Dunno, never tried it.
Inside is pretty similar to Limbo in overall tone if you played that one.
I've also been told that Rabi Ribi is amazing but I'm not into over-the-top dweeb stuff.
There's also Salt & Sanctuary which is basically Dark Souls in 2D.

Salt & Sanctuary?

it's basically a 2D Dark Souls with some Metroidvania aspects

Rabi Ribi

If you're watching Kemono Friends then you're already a huge weeb

Toki best girl

I haven't actually. I'm also curious about Rabi Ribi but I heard it's a bullet hell type of game, which I really don't care too much about. Does it have a lot of exploration?

I will try this.

any dark souls

>Does it have a lot of exploration?

It's a metroidvania crossed with bullethell. The bullethell part isn't even that bad, you can power through it on lower difficulties with stats.

What are some games that changed the industry forever?

Cave Story.
>bad graphics for its time
>good gameplay
>charming OST
>will start a wave of shit cashing in on nostalgia pixels instead of what made the inspiring game good in the first place

>There are Friends on Sup Forums

>having Friends

Friends are universal

Cave Story, it's free and easy to run.

Quick, post good Welcome to Japari Park remixes.

youtube.com/watch?v=lMNwViAuWII
youtube.com/watch?v=xrpguusJrrE
youtube.com/watch?v=quLpvQ8Isig
youtube.com/watch?v=tHGbWcFeJss
youtube.com/watch?v=iJi43cf6YrA

>Also Shovel Knight vs Hollow Knight?
Do you like Mega Man or Metroid more? They're both very good games that I would recommend in a heartbeat, but they're not really all that comparable.

Metroid. I've never been that intrigued by Megaman's playstyle.

Then I'd say try Hollow Knight, it's a great metroidvania. Shovel Knight is all linear levels with some secret areas. The combat is kind of similar between the two, though.

youtube.com/watch?v=AcBkhWiOJsU

I've tried Shovel Knight for a bit and I didn't like the aesthetic and combat as the main guy. His range is pathetic and the levels are way too linear.

Any other good Metroidvanias I should play?

Ori and the Blind Forest for platforming, Axiom Verge for shooting, and La Mulana for puzzles and riddles.