Name a comfier game it's literally impossible

Name a comfier game it's literally impossible

Morrowind

Skyrim

Daggerfall

Arena

Wind Waker. That was easy

I loved Oblivion and all, but the vampire shit was literally cancer

I dunno man, this scene was pretty uncomfy.

Might and Magic 6

>comfy
>it's complete shit
what did OP mean by this?

dog for real you cant
>walking through the forest on top of a mountain overlooking some water with absolutely no destination right as the sun is setting

>that part in paradise where the guy lowers you near the lava

Harvest moon: back to nature

i want to go back to those days, where I had fun playing video games
>tfw easily spent over 2000 hours in oblivion and had fun simply rolling dead bears down hills

>there are people who have never experienced a perfectly modded Oblivion
Only NPC simulator games(eg Fable) are comfier.

This. Just beat the Bloodmoon main quest today, maximum comfy.

That hit me right in the feels user

I'm very receptive to that sort of thing but the dialogue gets super repetitive. Everything does in Daggerfall.

It's not a good game by today's standards. Or even standards eighteen fucking years ago.

Let go. Or if you weren't there to play it around the time it was released, fuck right off; you hipster.

Dying Light safehouses at night during rain are maximum comfy

Man, fuck the level scaling though

I spent hours getting my squishy thief ass through Kvatch and the gate outside it and lost all will to play because it turned into some serious bullshit

Why did they cut his mouth off. In fact how did his corpse decompose so fast.

I treated it like older elder scrolls entries and was a badass by the time I went to Kvatch. I totally ignored it for a long time.

My friend-

>it's just like Zelda

Me- yeah totally

As if I give a shit.

>beggar asks for money with their haggard voice
>ask about Rumors
>they respond in a completely different voice

Apparently I didn't ignore it long for long enough. I wasn't equipped at all to deal with the army of Daedroths and shit

I just finished it yesterday, after picking back up on a whim. Breton+Mundane ring is rad. Conjuration only is also rad. Shivering isles gave me chills. Getting to level 30 so everything was at it's best level was kind of tedious.

I tried to play conjuration only in skyrim today and realized how shit that game is.

What is
>Fable
>Fable 2
>Halo 2
>Halo 3

This game is very comfy. It's all dark most of the time and you are just exploring the environment, solving some puzzles from time to time

Erm... I meant this.

I really loved this game. After playing this Skyrim felt like a failure and made me think I could no longer enjoy games as much as I did with TESIV. But then I played Enderal

Shadowkey

Redguard

SUCH A GOOD BOY

I want to play Oblivion, but the level scaling shit puts me off so fucking much, because I despise the idea of missing points for skills in games, but in Oblivion, it's such a confusing and convoluted issue to avoid doing this.

I read long guides and understood NOTHING.

stardew valley

Comfy to watch too. I've seen a 17 hours 100% speedrun of the game. Was actually pretty gud after the first 2 hours of collecting nirnroots.

It's really easy. You don't really have to stress about it.

Every ten levels you get in a minor skill gives you +5 to it's corresponding attribute when you level up. You get three choices every level, so it's optimal to get the +5 in three relevant attributes. But it really isn't hard to get the attributes you need to 100 so stressing about efficient leveling becomes super moot super fast. Might wanna pay attention for a little bit, to max out strength and endurance or something, but you should be fine.

Just mod the leveling system with nGCD or something like that to make it all automatic.

Alternatively, here's all you need to know for vanilla:
10 skills = 1 level

1 skill: x2 multiplier
5 skills: x3 multiplier
8 skills: x4 multiplier
10 skills: x5 multiplier

ALL skills count towards multipliers, but only MAJOR SKILLS (i.e. class skills) count towards levels. Maximize the multipliers for your desired attributes by leveling up enough MINOR SKILLS (i.e. non-class skills) governed by them by the time you level up 10 MAJOR SKILLS.

It's important to be able to control your level up, so don't put skills you use a lot in your class. Ironically your class should be described by the skills you use least often, allowing you to level them up at your own pace so you can time each level perfectly with your other skill gains.

You may think, "well what if I just use my class skills as frequently as I like but control my level up by how often I sleep?" But that would be a major mistake because your skills keep counting towards FUTURE levels despite only contributing to attributes for your NEXT level, meaning if you avoid sleeping while major skills keep rising past the level threshold you end up setting up future levels with no attribute multipliers whatsoever.

Confusing as hell but I'll try to get my head around it some time. I'll try to find a few more guides on this shit.

Why was Nina always so cute?

The game certainly has flaws but it is not lacking in comfy by any means. Coming home after a long dungeon crawl in Daggerfall is peak comfiness.

What other examples of 'NPC simulator games' are there besides Fable?

>Coming home
Get a ship, pleb.

>Confusing as hell
10 skill = 1 level, multipliers for stats depend on skills learned, only class skills count toward levels is CONFUSING. Is this current state of gaming audience?
Kill the man who made Skyrim leveling "Pick health, mana or stamina".
Wasn't there a mod to turn skyrim dungeons into daggerfall hellish labyrinths?