Do I buy this or Persona 5?

Do I buy this or Persona 5?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ux9MoJHhczc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Do you want a game with attractive women or ugly women?

Both, Persona first

The moment I saw the mass effect dialogue options I immediately knew horizon was not made for me.

Pirate P5 if you have PS3 and get Horizon. Otherwise, get P5.

Why you even asking? Get Persona 5

Horizon.

Aside from its nice graphics, Horizon is extremely average and forgettable.

>ordered Horizon on the 30th so I could finish it and then get P5 around launch
>Horizon won't arrive till later today, like 12 hours from now
I guess Ill play P5 in like a week or two.

I Platinum'd Horizon, I'm enjoying Persona much more.

Persona 5

it has more content and a better story

i have like every new game except botw
and horizon is really not compelling
and its also blatantly SJW as fuck

all characters are in matriachy, an SJW's wet dream

main character seems like a tumblr girl

uhh i havent played much of it, gameplay wise its not compelling in the slightest. its "OK"
but like if theres even the slightest chance youre part weeb, go with persona 5, otherwise i recommend renting horizon not buying.

I've never played a SMT or Persona game
Sell me on P5

how about you google that shit yourself faggot

It has Jojo references

I aways rent before I buy. Call me whatever you want but I enjoyed neither. I recommend Nier or Nioh instead.

Persona 5 for the FUNKY FUNKY FUNKY tunes and style

Ew. Is this supposed to be attractive?
I'm not even trolling.

>I haven't played much of it, here's my complete analysis.

Game Journalist?

>Cute as fuck.
>Sexy body.
>Quadroon or Happa (dunno).
>Somehow not popular at all in school.
>Immediately gravitates towards the protag for just talking to her in the first place like she's some kind of classroom pariah.

I just don't get it.

She's a haffu.

With regards to 2D, I prefer rounder faces. Her profile seems stretched.

Do you want an action game with very little RPG elements, or an RPG with a relationship simulator?

Those are the options, I have both.

I've got bad news, I think you have the gay.

Persona if you're a weeb and want a lot of bang for your buck. Horizon if you're a westaboo and tend to enjoy more action oriented games.

I haven't beat P5 yet, but I know I'll enjoy it more than HZD. If you love jrpg's, P5 is basically a guaranteed good time, where HZD is dependent on whether you tolerate open world game tropes done well with a slight pinch of SJW stuff.

In the world of Anime, the beautiful people are the outcasts, and the only cure is MC Dick.

horizon isnt to bad, Im currently playing it.

I find myself skipping dialogue a fair bit now, I was fairly interested in the plot but it's kinda dragging now

Both. Depending on what mood you're in, play that game first.

I feel like Japan has this weird stereotype of mixed people.
I'm mixed as well. Quarter Chinese, Quarter Japanese, half white. I look nothing like that.
In my personal experience, other happas I've talked to as well as myself have dark hair (either dark brown or black) with almond shaped eyes. Most don't look asian, but they don't really look completely white either.

You can probably platinum Horizon in a single rental.

TIL, preferring rounder faces is gay. Okay then.

Don't get Horizon. It's garbage.

I literally had to force myself to sit down and play it.

Combat is awful, map is empty as fuck.

Story is pretty good and the graphics are great on PS4 Pro.
Climbing is literally worse than Ass Creed, tho.

Get Nier or Nioh. Or Persona 5, haven't played that one tho.

Literally trash

Persona 5 has the better characters, but I find the gameplay boring (I hate turn-based combat as it never gives me the adrenaline rush I need). Horizon has more interesting gameplay but I dislike the characters.

I would get Nier and Nioh. Cool and good-looking characters as well as fun gameplay that gets me pumped.

persona 5 has literally the worst translation of all time but it's still a good game.
horizon is trash

hell yeah bro i fking LOVE getting pumped

Make fun of me all you want but I've always preferred action gameplay and I've never liked turn-based combat which is why I could never get into many JRPG franchises. They're slowly bucking that trend so I'm being won over.

Horizon is extremely boring. I've picked up basically all the major PS4 games that have come out in the last couple months and Horizon is the only one I regret.

I don't like animu or weeb shit. Is persona worth it?

>I don't like persona is persona worth it?
translated by bing

Good luck getting Persona 5.

Its basically sold out everywhere.

Is it really?

>look at how cool I am with my v memes! it's an sjw game, guys I swear!
you obviously haven't played the game for more than a few hours, so don't spread retardation

Horizon,it's literally the best open world game released up to now. It looks amazing, combat is extremely fun and divers, and the world building feels fresh and inspired.

Persona 5: torrent for ps3

nah man i agree with what youre saying. Nier is my GOTY and Nioh was great. But I'm loving Persona so far.

he probably prefers lolis. he's a pedo, not gay. or maybe he's both. either way it's gross

Get Horizon if you're a SJW. No, I'm not memeing.

Horizon is a better game but its pretty close buy both and play p5 first.

Not saying Persona is a bad game. I just find turn-based combat gets stale for me fast. Always has, always will. Like Dragon Quest 8 is a good game but I just don't like that it's turn-based. Persona 5 would be an insta-buy for me if they changed the combat.

>Castlevania 2

>Its basically sold out everywhere.

Can you clarify?

The take your heart edition is sold out. I personally ordered 2 (one from Amazon and one from Gamestop). Re-selling one for a few hundred to make my money back and keeping the other to play.

However, the standard edition is still widely available on Amazon last I checked.

I waited on buying the game cause of liars like you that spread bullshit like this. You never played the game or even bothered to watch a stupid lets play of the main quest.

Not really, no. Everyone's different man. I just like rounder faces. I also prefer dark hair and dislike blond hair. Ann's face is too oval-ish for me. She also looks nothing like a mixed asian-caucasian since me and all of my siblings are mixed.

no point in calling them out, really. the intelligent people on v will ignore them and the retards will believe them regardless because they want to be mad about sjws even if they don't exist in certain contexts. It's really pathetic and sad

Persona

P5. Even if you're not into anime, it's a really fun game.

Do you value gameplay or story and characters?
Horizon for the gameplay and open world. Persona for the characters.

I went with Horizon.

It's definitely got SJW undertones, but it's not as bad as Sup Forums says. Regardless the gameplay/story is average as fuck and forgettable.

What kind of games do you like OP? Because they are pretty different.

sjw is a term that's been overused to point where I don't even understand what it's definition is supposed to mean anymore.

I stopped caring about this stuff a long time ago, but those Youtubers need drama to feed their business I guess.

Not who you're replying to but I find Makoto and Sae decently attractive but dislike Ann's appearance. So by Sup Forums's weird ass standards am I gay now?

THIS. Horizon characters are fucking dreadful and the story makes me barf but the combat is top-notch and the dino-robos are stunning.

No shit, blonde hair is a recessive trait that normal east Asians don't carry. But either because of blonde envy or just laziness they always put blonde hair or blue eyes on anyone with some European heritage so you can tell they're exotic.

You're asking Sup Forums so you're overwhelmingly going to get P5 as an answer. If you asked a more randomized general audience, you would probably get Horizon as an answer.

The truly unbiased answer is it depends on what you value more. 1) Story and characters, or 2) action-based gameplay and open-world design. Pick what you prefer and don't let Sup Forums tell you what is or isn't superior.

Persona 5. I would buy it for the art/music alone.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ux9MoJHhczc

Yeah. I may get called an sjw on here for saying this but I feel like most Japanese devs don't even know real mixed people or bother to make them actually look mixed. They just go full foreigner and say the character is mixed with rich overseas parents or something.

I actually have quite a few classmates who are HALF Japanese half white. Not one of them looks like Ann. In fact, some of them get mistaken for being part hispanic. Ann is really only a quarter white? Come on...

>I would buy it for the art/music alone.

?
Buy the soundtrack then buy the artbook, then make a Pixiv account. Saves your time if don't like dungeon crawling.

>SJW western garbage
>Good
Get persona 5 instead

Played both, horizon is good but p5 is better. Get p5 and then get horizon later.

He's not saying art/music is the only good thing about the game, he's saying art/music is so good he'd but then game just for it.

>because of blonde envy

I almost feel that it's true. I guess it's that western fantasy of the big-breasted blonde. Fair enough.

You can't really compare these games in the first place. Their strong and weak suits are in completely different areas. Can you tell me more about yourself and what you like OP?

Breath of the Wild

Not even a fair comparison Persona 5 is miles ahead of Horizon

Every second of the game is art dude

When I was walking the halls someone said "she is only a model because of that ridiculous body" & over the next few days I overheard many girls sounding jealous as fuck along with all the guys wanting to tap that . So aside from rumors the main reason that she is one is that all the girls are pretty little bitches who are mad they just aren't on her level when call HER the elitist snob.

I would call myself a part time weeb. The only anime I've seen is Jojo. I like action oriented games, but good characters/story/music can tie me in as well as long as the gameplay is bearable

Get Persona if you value story, characters music, and a aesthetically pleasing world. Horizon if you just want graphics and action gameplay.

It means people who advocate for racial, sexual, religious and gender diversity essentially for its own sake, with a tacit opposition to straight white male Christians.

You haven't played the game but you're giving a glass slash v slash meme opinion on it because you're a fucking drone
Fucking off yourself

P5.

Maybe redbox Horizon on a weekend and blow through it all just like Uncharted 4.

P5 HAS JOJO MEMES