Fire Emblem Heroes

April Update is coming soon. Who is going to be your one and only 6*?

Explain further

How many feathers do we need for that? 100k?

>tfw no Rinkah to 6*

My waifu of course.

Judging by the pattern, it'd be 200k

The one and only

Just give me my dog right now

My one and only from the entire series, even if she's super low ranked.

Dont you reply me nerd

Rude.

whoever my waifu is

dare*

Who is your Waifu user?

>leave for work at around 2PM, at rank 600ish
>come back home at 1AM and check the gaunlet
>2100 feathers
>1060 rank
>mfw

I would've been okay with it if the gap from the 2500 tier was greater.

to

Fae. Fuck efficiency, she was my starting 5* and she's cute as a motherfucker. Maybe she'll even be good at a theoretical 6*

Whoa...

im drunk im out

My waifu is not from FE

Chrom has been my most reliable and flexible hero, so if I had to pump steroids into one hero one more time, probably him.

His Spring version is a pretty cool bunny berserker but I guess I really need to put him through the rounds before I decide where he stands in the long run.

How do I know which character of mine will be "loaned" out to other players in the gauntlet battles?

You see that unit that's sitting on the throne of your main hub?
That one.

It's whoever is standing at the top of your hall

It's the left most unit in your Arena Defense team

Got it, thanks

Pretty much exactly this. I'm going to give him Swordbreaker and whatever else, and then probably up him to 6 stars if I ever get that many feathers. My Bunny Chrom has 41ATK and 22SPD at only level 25, so I'm expecting great things from him too.

>Ranged unit with close counter and vantage
>kites every melee unit in the game and is one of the few units in the game to abuse threaten skills
>takumi can 1v4 a weakened team
>instantly wins any 1v1 bar raven tome or hector
>physically bulky units hard lose to him now since they can't hit him back and get fucked by double+moonbow

Takumi went from cancer to easy as shit to deal with to outclassed by quadsuna meme to most bullshit unit in the game. It's literally run robin/hector or lose.

I'm enjoying Awakening classic/hard and I'm at chapter 12.

Should I get Conquest or Birthright?

Get both.

Reinhardt says hi

Conquest for gameplay, Birthright for a story that won't kill you with stupidity.

My solution is to obliterate him before he can even strike back once
Brave Axe Cherche, Brave Sword Chrom, Brave Lance Effie, and Reinhardt can do that no problem.

So it's not like the Pokemon series? Like their not the same?

Congrats, unfortunately the meta is now utterly filled with units that can OHKO/ORKO his ass.

I dunno, he's not too bad. I kill him often with Celice, Henry, Abel, Robin, LoliTiki, Minerva, Cherche, Eliwood, and Ursula when running my teams. He'e basically free 4v3 if I ever see him on enemy team.

>Run a Lilina with Raven + Triangle Adept
>She one shots Tacos
Haha.

They're literally two different stories with different maps that happen to share characters, of which in a particular version you will have as allies, and in the other you will be forced to fight them as enemies.

You buy one and then you can get the other as a DLC for half off.

use inheritance and bullshit him right back you shitter

Thanks anons.

How do I get more arena defenses? Been doing pretty bad lately.

>Rolling for Hinoka for a Flier meme team
>Get fuckin Est 3 times

Is there anything I can do to make this bitch at least decent?

Dancer

only thing she has over other fliers is higher than average resistance.

All of those units bar robin lose if vantage is online and tiki needs lightning breath. In fact, both Tikis lose to Taco since neither one can OHKO him and he kills back by kiting+moonbow

>there are more variants of Chrom in the franchise than there are Marths in Awakening

Same issue here, I haven't gotten a single Defense win this season, and it's concerning me a bit. I've switched my team around a bit, and this is my current team. Should I change someone out for a dancer?

Most of those units 1-shot Takumi before he even gets a chance to drop health, so it's a moot point. And Henry doesn't even take damage from Takumi, Cherche can tank through him to make her hit.

Take out Fae, add in a dancer.

Replace Fae with Olivia. Dancers are like wild cards on defense teams; you never know who they're going to enable. They're a pain in the ass to deal with.

Awakening
#FE
Easter Crumb
?????

Exalted and Risen King in Cipher.

Even if you consider Exalt as the natural evolution of normal Lord/Great Lord Chrom, that's still four fucking Chroms.

Cipher

>Raised drop rate to 5.0% on Spring banner
>Finally got a 5 star
>Spring Xander
Do I call it quits now and start stocking up or keep trying for another?

Takumi has an average of 43 hp and can have a positive speed of 36(which can outpace most of the game already). You would need to deal 43 in a single non brave attack hit to kill him. For reference, lucina isn't much bulkier, yet she survives 2 hits from many units.

When vantage inevitably goes online, he can simply kite your units and pick them off with vantage. I know you're not using raven tome on cecelia since you listed cav meme units. Taco has more than enough attack to plow through cherche in one hit and Henry is flatout irrelevant since he's hard pressed to even OHKO colorless units with his terrible 25 base attack.

>promotions are new characters
This fucking guy

cav meme tomes actually means cecilia will be doing like 60 damage to neutral targets
it's ridiculous

His average is actually 40 and there are many ways to hit 40 in one shot. Even if you don't, his attack really isn't that scary and one can easily tank a hit to get him on the second round

>variant = new character

user, I know you love Takumi, but it's really not hard to OHKO/ORKO him, worst comes to worst you slap a Speed buff on your ranged unit and bait him into offing himself. That's not even mentioning -Blade tome shenanigans.

You are legit retarded, Henry takes 2 (TWO) damage from Takumi at 35 defense and will proc Ignis on second encounter which will kill Taco EVERY TIME. Even no SI Henry with 32 defense will fucking kill him with no effort while taking next to no damage.

user, I don't think you're posting hard enough. How many damages?

Takumi does 2 damage to Henry, that's it.
Henry does 26 per hit and 54 on Ignis proc, Ignis shot can even most blue units.

>attack isn't that scary
>does enough to gib most units with kite moonbow while fast units don't have the bulk to survive attack > counter

M8, He's no Setsuna, but saying Takumi doesn't do much damge is silly. If you think slapping CC+vantage on Tharja since most blue units have shit res bar Ursula, then go ahead. You'll also beat Hector with a buff or two to boot while beating Robin/Reindhardt because they have shit res.

>but saying Takumi doesn't do much damge is silly.
Post SI he really doesn't, post SI made him a trivial joke. I am sure he works great for you when you use him yourself, but on defense he's worthless now.

>deep and intricate character RPG with decent story and mechanics is distilled into market standard mobile gaming trash

>it's fucking crack and if it weren't for the energy mechanic I would never put it down

Mixed feels

You keep assuming he has Moonbow already up, by which time he's already somehow gotten 2 combat rounds in and either
>miraculously hasn't died yet
Or
>already killed one of your units
Fact of the matter is that he doesn't start any match with Moonbow already up, so to predicate his victories on his having it up is putting the cart before the horse in this case.

the man of many scale tippings

Is -atk the most common bane or am I just fuckin unlucky

>Get 4 star Kagero
>-atk
>Get 5 star Camilla
>-atk
>Get 5 star Palla for flier team
>-atk

That's not counting all the other 3 star and whatnots that also have -atk, fuck man.

Can I do anything with any of them or am I just fucked?

>decent story

Nigga, I said Henry was trash because all he has going for him is a good tome and a good defense stat. His attack is so fucking bad that he doesn't do shit outside of killing colorlees units. Ignis is mediocre overall and having an attack stat that isn't complete garbage with moonbow even with your high defense stat. Spoilers faggot, there's far better units for the job now. You'd have to be retarded to use him in arena.

Takumi's stats outclass every other archer and thief bar ninjatits that can't kill noninfantry and quadsuna. For colorless damage output, he fits the bill better then anyone else for hitting all non armor units.

Are Lucina/Camilla your waifu?
Is Chrom your husbando?

If no, don't bother.

Pure RNG, sorry m8. All are bad, but Camilla is hilariously so. Get her up to 40 for some sweet 0x2 action.

>tfw you have a LoliTiki and MRobin in your team yet lately your MVPs have been Lucius and Hawkeye.

I dont know what it is about Hawkeye but ever since I gave him Vantage and New Moon he's become a lot more useful.
I can throw him at tomes and blues and he just smashes them up.
Dont get me wrong, Hector is much better if you have him, but I feel Hawkeye is still a solid axe, and was only really held back by his ability that just took way too long to charge up since most units dont live that long, even with killer weapons.

Though I feel my team overall is better than the sum of its parts. Good for both offence and defence in arena.
I already have two defence wins this time round at around 260. I often get a solid 2000 feathers each arena so I could never complain really.

I like the other 3 but no waifus or husbandos there.
Guess it's time to start hoarding, thanks.

Can Palla at least work? Her main use on a flier team is to buff with goad fliers, so her being -atk shouldn't be that much of a hindrance right?

Eh, who am I kidding, probably shit anyways, perhaps I'll just use her to send goad fliers to someone else if I can actually roll someone with at least neutral atk. Feels bad as a free player to have all these useless 4-5 stars though

>you keep assuming moonbow is always up

That's because it is almost alwaye relevant.

>moonbow at full countdown of 2
>attack one of the many units he can double
>double attack brings it to zero
>you're forced to attack or die to the second attack
>vantage triggers into moonbow

Say he killed something with that first double and your other unit suffered prior damage. That's a guaranteed KO from moonbow.

10 minutes. Please I need more orbs to try and pull Hector.

To be fair, if you ever somehow get to that point you might as well forfeit anyways. Losing units means losing your rank.

Huh, really made me think.

Cecilia can also one-shot him without buffs up, so can many other units.

when the fuck will we get mozu i won't spend a penny until she arrives

i don't care if she comes as a 1 star i will power her up to god level by hand if i must

If you ever lose a unit im Arena, you've just burned your streak. If you have a team that is STILL somehow incapable of dealing with the pre-inheritance top dog, you deserve to die because you're a shitter.
Also, if Takumi can have Moonbow whenever you want, then so can the units attacking his ass.

So in addition to the characters from announced Grand Hero Battles that are also in the campaign and Ike, are there any other characters hidden in the game's code?

Also if they really wanted to make a fuckton of money, they'd do a Focus Summon with Ike, Ephraim, Hector and Taco.

No offense user, but you should aim for higher than 3k score. Atleast 4.1-4.2k, which you can reach with certain *3 unit combinations even, so you can rank.

There are Christmas variants of MRobin and Tharja. I'm guessing they had originally planned to released before the end of 2016.

+Att -HP

I'll take it. Time to get her to 40 them +2 her

Just rolled a +Atk -Def Titty Ninja. Is she worth upgrading to 5 star, or is anyone else better? 1/2

I thought you didn't have to level them up if you're just going to merge

>6*
glad I uninstalled. generic gacha garbage. enjoy your power creep and +20 soon enough.

I guess it also makes sense to show what 5 stars I already have as well.

>roll for Hinoka and Palla
>get Cordelia and Tsubaki
This fucking game.

Is a -spd +def Cordelia any good?

>henryfag feeling the need to do damage calc on a colorless unit

Are you retarded?

I just can't be arsed to constantly seek out units that give you the bonus score.
When my units were in the bonus I was hitting 3k+ easy.
I have almost 50 swords saved up, so I could just grind arena all day if I wanted to, but there's very little incentive to since the feather rewards don't exactly ramp up.

6 stars is going to be a thing? Glad I got out when skill inheritance was implemented, this game is just going to keep catering to whales.

>rolling for bunny camilla
>get a 5* fae after spending orb after orb sniping green
I'm so upset.