Is Sup Forums going to get ads in the middle of the board that can't be blocked by adblock like Sup Forums just got...

Is Sup Forums going to get ads in the middle of the board that can't be blocked by adblock like Sup Forums just got? Are they rolling them out slowly?

Say it with me

UBLOCK
B
L
O
C
K

Yup it is coming soon. Confirmed my mods in irc chat.

I have uBlock and it still doesnt block them.

>he doesn't use the catalog or an ad blocker
You do realize we're in the year 2017 right?

>mfw browsing on mobile
hiro y

ublock does not block it. Even blocking the element causes it to reappear on refresh.

Is this why phone posters cause so much butthurt? Because we don't get ads in Clover?

>have uBlock origins
>still see them

Ublock origin on the Android version of Firefox.

>when you want to support Hiroshimoot by disabling adblocker, but then remember that his ads almost destroyed your computer with malicious code

You can't be smug and condescending, a smug face is a smug face, you can't have both.

Just block element nigga.

Can we all agree that moot abandoning us for that disgusting fucking chink was the shittiest thing to ever happen to this site? Far worse than Project Chanology, exploding vans, rage comics, Reddit invasion, ect.

Fucking this. I literally got malware from here once because of the ads. I'm not even gay but , holy shit is that annoying

>they trusted hiro after all the 2chan warnings

The ads aren't even that bad. It's just for J-list, the Switch and Netflix.

I wouldn't mind the ads so much if they weren't incrediblly intrusive
Video ads that autoplay with sound, really gross images, etc. Not what I'm interested in.

I had adblock off for years and then this dumb fucker implemented intrusive, malicious ads. Like hell I'm putting up with that shit.

I've been using Sup Forums and haven't seen them

I used to have ads enabled back when it was jlist. I miss those days. The current ads are vomit inducing.

>still using adblock
get with the times gramps

took me all of five seconds to block them on Sup Forums and they don't reappear on refresh, so fuck all you technical illiterates, i guess

Just use clover, you faggot

>cant be ad blocked
but I did??

Jlist is back though.

How long until Sup Forums pass is required to post in any board?

New ads in the middle of Sup Forums are just for J-list, Nintendo Switch and Netflix.

I ban all ads categorically. And the ad in the OP is fuckhuge and disruptive.

I can't see shit on/a/.

It's either uBlock, or Opera's built-in adblocker.

All 3 partners are really great, they're non-intrusive and they don't have malicious code. I thought Sup Forums would be supportive of them.

Aren't the disgusting ones still there tho?

Hiro has been thinking about limiting the amount of posts that IPs can make per day, or limit the amount of images IPs can post per day. He said it's to cut down on slot of shitposting. Which sounds about right.

>Opera
I don't trust them ever since they got bought by that shady chinese company.

Hopefully soon.

Wtf moot

>limit 10 posts per day
>can no longer have thread-spanning discussions
>just to cut deeper into the wound Hiro cuts the word limit in half

Not for the middle ad. The big one that now appears in the center of the board. It's just J-List, Nintendo and Netflix. The ads are not intrusive, don't play sounds, don't have malicious code, and are from 3 partners that are pretty based.

>STILL using the front page

they should honestly get rid of it

nobody cried when noko was no longer needed

also chink moot is a conman and a blight upon this site

Well? Did you click on it?

This will only increase the proportion of mobile posters, because desktop posters are too dumb to figure out how to get a new IP.

>catalog only browser

So you're the reason faggots use cropped hentai as OP images solely to grab attention since you can only see the OP and a few words on the catalog.

hiroshima was a mistake

Hiroshimoot might be a faggot but the only other option was destruction.

>can't read the OP
You do realize we're in the year 2017 right great-great-great-great grandpa? Literacy rates are almost 100%.

It can be easily blocked, I did it right away and haven't seen it since.

Are Tengas good? Thought about getting one.

Indeed

I have the flip hole and it's God tier .

Especially when you're cumming and keep thrusting into all these tiny little bumps and spikes.

He only uses the catalogue because he's a mobile poster. He probably saw only the first 6 words from the catalogue preview before he decided to post.

>moot

who?

Wait, does Hiro really put NSFW ads on blue boards but still has mods ban people for posting NSFW images??!

Is the packaging inconspicuous? I worry if someone else at my house gets the package. The Tenga itself doesn't overtly look like a sex toy, but I'm worried the packaging might be awful.

NoScript

Block everything and whitelist until it works like you want it. I haven't seen an add anywhere in over a year. Just turning it on will break most pages though.

got a flip hole as well, the best part of it is just having something to cum inside of, worth it for sure

>moot runs the site
>its fast and ad free
>hiro runs the site
>sorry gaijin but it is impossibru to run this with out ads! I arso switched to srower cheap servers now buy Sup Forums or I shut down whole thing.

Hmmmmm

Looked pretty normal to me. I ordered it with some extra stuff to hide it when I ordered from Amazon. Parent's gave me my package and never thought anything of it.

Not to mention clean up is pretty easy compared to Fleshlight. Just open it and run it under some water.

When WILL we finally get a proper elf x orc romance story?

Sup Forums doesnt have much left. Thats the reality.

yeah cleanup is the best, fleshlights sound like way too much fucking around. I usually use mine right before bed and just go right to sleep, then clean it in the morning. as long as you don't wait too long you can put off cleaning it for a bit

>not using the catalog

Is it easy to clean? Do you NEED the Tenga lotion?

The site's been bleeding money for years. moot was never shy of telling us that it could go belly-up anytime.

It has people that talk about games without worrying about likes, upvotes or karma.

Just get any lube. I used mine over 50 times already and it still works.

I see nothing at all on Sup Forums

Ghostery and/or Ublock doing its job

like the other user said, you just flip it open then run it under some water and let it dry. you're definitely gonna need some kind of lube but it doesn't have to be tenga

>mobile poster

Some of us like to see more than an OP image and 10 words of a thread.

Where are we gonna migrate once Sup Forums dies for good?

>people don't exclusively use the catalog
For why

>catalog posters and mobile posters are the same

Wow

What's a good lubricant? Lotion??

Water based lube.

You say that like most OPs aren't e word memes like *blocks your path*

>not using the catalog or using an external catalog

>people want to see threads and posts instead of an OP image and half a sentence

Yeah, when you're not limited to a cell phone screen, most people prefer it.

I just went to Sup Forums and there were no ads

It's almost like those threads are made by catalog posters.

Adblock is blocking them fine for me, but there's still a big empty space where the ad is supposed to be.

I've never bought lube before, what's a good water based lube and where could I buy it?

Nowhere. There is nothing left. Crippled Chan died years ago too. Hotwheels could not handle the pressure of being relevant for a few months.

Grandpa thinks new technology is all the same.

Amazon. Get the top rated one. That's what I did. The important thing is that you get lube for the tents because it sucks without it.

Real life.

kek, I use Fair Adblocker and it blocks these ads

I'd create a new one for us but I'd have to make slot of restrictions because I don't want normalfags to ruin it like they did to this one

Thanks.

there are worse fates than death

The reason why I'll never touch chrome on android.

These don't actually exist. Made me look, ha haha. Great meme.

fyi you don't have to type noko in anymore

I don't know what these guys are talking about. I use ublock origin and I don't see anything. I's also not a dirty mobile poster

Sup Forums is literally le.ddit already.

If you dont allow lolis you are normalfag yourself. Remember that.

How noisy is it?

Kill yourselves you janny hotpocket niggers

What, I have adblock and have never seen an ad.

ignore this guy. Ban loli and all smug anime posters

Just use Clover

They do but I had to turn adblock off

>ban loli and all smug anime posters