DLC SOON

DLC SOON

Other urls found in this thread:

gematsu.com/2017/04/nier-automata-one-million-shipments-commemoration-live-stream-set-april-17
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

gematsu.com/2017/04/nier-automata-one-million-shipments-commemoration-live-stream-set-april-17

boring game
waste of money
overrated trash

>gematsu.com/2017/04/nier-automata-one-million-shipments-commemoration-live-stream-set-april-17

[HYPE INTENSIFIES]

t. xboy

Oh boy a commemoration stream to commemorate when Taro threads turned to shit. Automatafags please stay in your fucking containment threads and if there's a thread about another Taro game and you haven't played it, please don't fucking go in there. You're not wanted, we don't need to hear your retarded and uninformed opinions about games you never played and think Automata is god's gift to video games because it was your first Taro game.

Feels good to get that off my chest. Congratulations to Taro for finally having one of his games sell well, and fuck Automatafags.

FIXES WHEN?

>deleted my save file
Unless this is some absolutely top notch shit I'm not gonna bother.

>not starting a new game immediately after

>"He didn't immediately start a new file and keep it for upcoming DLC!"

THIS CAN CONTINUE

>i-i was here first!!!
You poor poor child. I'll pray for you user.

Enjoy you scorpio buddy

But Sup Forums told me they so tight on budget can't even afford DLC! Based MADMAN /ourgay/ Yoko Taro! #fucksquareenix

Nier Automata, a game which is objectively a good game. You may not think it's a masterpiece, but its a good game. This is not arguable. The game also costs 60$ which poorfags and Brazilian monkeys cannot afford.

Since they cannot afford it, they feel like they are missing out whenever they see a thread where people are discussing it. In order to get over this feeling of being left out, they have to try and create an environment where people think the game sucks and isn't worth playing, therefore they don't have to feel like they're missing out since it's a bad game anyway.

This is being exacerbated by the fact that Denuvo is preventing these poorfags from pirating the game. This enrages them, because they feel they are entitled to play the game despite not being able to afford it or being able to get their mothers to purchase it for them. Seeing others who paid for the game having a discussion about the game and enjoying themselves hurts them. This cannot continue. So they go and shitpost as hard as they can, wasting their time in countless threads about a game they proclaim they have no interest in playing anyway.

Do not forget that the realization that they legitimately can not clear the final ending even if the game gets hacked is driving them insane as well.

The fuck are you talking about? People have only been repeating what he said, which is that he doesn't have the budget for a large scale DLC like Blood and Wine. Everybody knew Automata was getting DLC, nobody knew the size though.

fucking retarded meme posters...

Yet you are replying.

yes and?

Please no season pass. Please don't be expensive.

Good, I've been waiting.

I just want dlc for that mysterious door and outfits! More outfits for 2B and A2! Original skin for A2! No more muh lingerie skin.