Why aren't pro-wrestling games popular anymore?

Why aren't pro-wrestling games popular anymore?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cDlD-Qkt92I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

WWE has the yearly Madden-style monopoly. Fire Pro is just now coming out of hiatus, and pretty much any other company doesn't have the money to match WWE's 2K games.

WWE games monopolize it, and they kinda suck.
2k14 is the best one in the last 8 years or so, and its still jank.

Fire Pro is coming back, maybe it'll revitalize the market.

Makes me sad

Wrestling Games are always fun no matter how shitty they are.

WWE hasn't made a good main series game in like ten years.

All Stars was fun but since it was cartoony retards hated it.

Here comes the pain can never be topped

Day of Reckoning was always a lot of fun though, especially when the story could split and it started with dark matches and everything.

Because they're not that good anymore. Just mechanically.

Because wrestling isn't as popular as it was in the late 90s. There's no real competition so WWE coasts on garbage writing and half assing things.

Also fuck Roman Reigns

sad thing is most the shit that makes Roman shit isnt even his fault

WWE is just that fair up their own ass.

This. I never watched wrestling but literally every wrestling game is fun as fuck to play with a buddy/gf

mark

Because you're posting touhou outside of its ghetto.

What does that even mean anymore? Everyone's a mark now

Rumble Roses was fucking loads of fun and it had absolutely no right to be that fun. It even used WWE mechanics for the time. Only complaint was that in the mud matches, their faces never got muddy. If I'm going to grab a bitch and make her plead for mercy, I want to at least be able to shove her whining face into the wet mud with a splash and get it all dirty along with the rest of her.

Wrestling games are only as good as their custom character creator.

youtube.com/watch?v=cDlD-Qkt92I

Speaking of that, whatever happened to the VGCW stuff? I loved watching royal rumbles with Sup Forums and watching the insanity when Spyro and Protoman and Eggman and Segata and other random shit showed up.

Its Still going on a bi-weekly schedule but is ending soon. So is the developmental one.

WVGCW is still going and is going to continue onto 2k17, so its going to lose out on its Rumbles.

Like all of Sup Forums's fads, it died due to lack of interest pretty quickly.

Similar to madden, your not allowed to just make your own wrestling game

because pro wrestling is for homosexuals

Yes you can. You just can't make any NFL games. Which is why Blitz: The League(and II) were made. Shit's tight.

You could totally make your own wrestling game(Backyard wrestling) if you wanted, you just couldn't use any of the actual big names, which is what is going to draw in your crowds.