The entire first four hours of Persona 5 summed up in one pic

The entire first four hours of Persona 5 summed up in one pic

Where's the pic

just like every person?

nah it's the mc after his life gets ruined

First four? It's been like this for 2 bosses now. I'm so tired of having almost everyday being railroaded until the next boss.

beat the dungeons quicker. I just spent twenty something days in a row doing nothing but raise stats and social links plus a trip to memento

Please don't tell me this game has a persona 4 three hour opening cutscene

more like you just spend a long time listening to everyone in the city shit talk you

yea but every persona takes 5 hours to get going.

So is the game only going to let me decide what to do with my time when there's a palace that needs dealing with?

Yep.

YAMEROOOO

That's actually quite frustrating to be honest. Thanks for answering, amigo.

You know what, I already know the spoilers. If that's really how this one is going to go I think i'm done.

Don't you guys know not to let random people on Sup Forums make your purchasing decsions?

Yo know persona doesnt start in the third one, dont you?

I don't, unless it's something that I think I would enjoy.

It's actually longer than the P4 intro.

Is Aigis the best persona girl? I can't think of any counter examples.

I already have the game though. Just wanted to clarify if that's how the gaame was going this time.My post never even implicated whether I own it or not

Absolutely disgusting if true

It is longer, yes, but it's a lot better so it isn't as bad.

Labrys

Remember when you started up Persona 3 and it was only like a handful of days before you could do whatever the hell you want? Those were the days.

5 is like a month before you are even allowed to do basic things, and even after that Morgana bitches about you being tired 75% of the nights.

I don't know what's worse, that or the constant repeating of every single fucking thing you talked about earlier in the phone messages.

my nig