Is it good now?

Is it good now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vK3bl35DGh4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no its still missing what made killing floor good or killing was never good and we have nostalgia glasses

As long as I can do this it'll always be good for me.
youtube.com/watch?v=vK3bl35DGh4

No.

Does it not use ammo in zed time?

Nope, still piece of garbage

I don't know. When each perk has a healthy amount of weapons to choose from and survivalist is either reworked to not be a lazy AND shitty class then the game might be worth coming back to, but for new players it seems alright.

flawed from day one

I bought it day one of EA and played it till release. Not worth your money or time if you enjoyed the first one. Just play that from time to time if you can find buddies.

>KF1
>players knew the game was silly as fuck, most people online were great to each other, tight mechanics

>KF2
>edgelords players everywhere, takes itself too seriously, mechanics get broken with every patch

Fuck tripwire.

i like it.

Take a wild fucking guess.

Infinite ammo and real time shooting.

ZED TIME - Pyromaniac

During Zed time, you attack with perk weapons in close to real time and never run out of ammo.

That's what the level 25 skill is for Faggotbug

KF1 had 5,000 players at peak times when there was no KF2,

its a good game in my honest opinion

Did you mean "humble" opinion? Why the fuck would your own opinion be "honest", do you happen to lie to yourself often user?

So slightly less than kf2.

If you can avoid the retarded forums then yeah.

Albino clots are fucking annoying; being bullet sponges and zed teleporting is still in the game but I still manage to play the game all the time.

I really wish the community wasn't a bunch of fucking cunts.

>KF1
>people online were great to each other
Umm not in my experience

Fuck twi for killing the first game with weapon dlcs.

Those were priced like that for a reason though. Aside from release, they didn't make a lot of money so they used funding from the DLCs to fund KF2.