What games have pissed you off to the point where you say "Fuck this shit" and never play it again?

What games have pissed you off to the point where you say "Fuck this shit" and never play it again?

SFV
I say "FUCK THIS STUPID GAME WHY THE FUCK DO I EVEN PLAY THIS, I'M DONE, FUCK IT" about 20 times a day because of this game

tf2

I am sad that someone doesn't enjoy my favorite game but I must respect your opinion and wishes.

dota 2

I wish I admitted sooner that I was no good and was having no fun

BBS after they managed to make even Stitch's world boring.

Stopped playing Bravely Default after the normal end at the very last crystal. I was already pissed off from the main story and couldn't bear swallowing the retard pill to do the true end and had to trade in the game because of how butthurt I was.

I say "fuck this I'm never playing this again" then I end up playing another 10 hours in a day.

völgarr the viking

Solatorobo when the settings prehistory was revealed.

that boss fight under the church in Metro 2034

i liked Metro for the atmosphere and survival aspects, not shitty gimmicky boss fights

Seconded. Also seeing what Super Monday Night Combat became after loving Monday Night Combat.

League of legends
I wish I never started it really, its a fucking roulette because even if you actually are playing above your rank that does not mean shit because one person playing horribly loses you a game

Brutal Legend when the game decided it was time to become a RTS for some retarded fucking reason.

MLB The Show 17

I sold it and bought the Dark Souls 3 DLC. I'll never buy that piece of shit game again.

It's weird. After Dota 2, nothing makes me angry anymore.
It's like the ultimate anger management course

I continuously got pissed at being killed by bullshit grenade/ mortar spam and lucky 1HK sniper shots to the toe in Battlefield 1.

I haven't played since december.

>stalker
>pissed off
How exactly? It's pretty easy game.

I suck at fighting games but usually I can still somewhat handle myself, but holy shit the ai in this game stunlocked me so much to the point there were some matches I couldn't even attack. One time when I lost I just got so fed up that I calmly exited the game, and uninstalled it from my computer. I read later that it wasn't a very good game but I don't know how true it was. I got Dimensions on my 3DS and I'm actually pretty good at that one so I'm not sure if that ones just really easy or what.

Funny enough, Ocarina of Time.
I played through it going for 100% and was missing one Skulltula and after about a dozen hours of going over spots with a guide still couldn't find it. I tried again with a new game a few years later and the exact same thing happened.
I just can't bring myself to try again.

MOTHER. The game was okay but crashed and corrupted my save just before the haunted piano memory, and when I recalled all the shit I had to go back through, especially the factory, I said fuck it and didn't touch the game again.

this

also Darkest Dungeon when you start doing level 3 bosses

You know each area on the map gets a skulltula icon if you've gotten them all, right? That greatly narrows your search.

I distinctly remember turning off Skyward Sword about 10 hours in, and thinking that I had no urge to play anymore.

Not quite "fuck this", but a memory of actively choosing not to play anymore.

I had a similar experience with Twilight Princess

I got to that air temple around the end, and about halfway through I just kind of realized "wait, I'm not having any fun. I don't think I like this game, why am I playing it?" and just stopped, I never did go back to it. Something about TP was just boring, I think I only played so far into it because I had been waiting so long for it to come out that I didn't really realize for a while that the game was boring.