Previous Thread:

Previous Thread:
>Post character name/franchise and references and keep them in a single post
>Keep it vidya
>The character(s) must be of vidya origin
>Post an art sample with your "taking requests" requests
>No bumping your requests
>If a post breaks the rules, DO report and hide it. DON'T respond to it.
>No OC requests. You can, however, request the creation of vidya characters.
>Please bump if the thread reaches page 10
>Artists should ignore any requests that aren't new IPs to avoid spam, thank you
>Have fun

Post your art to the booru for anons to find later in case they miss a delivery or if it is NSFW:
vidyart.booru.org/

Also, to those uploading, if you know who the subjects of the picture are, please tag them!
NSFW Deliveries should also be posted in
Want to learn how to draw or improve your drawing skills? Visit the /ic/ sticky
Drawing Books:
mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/tY8Mgfw.jpg
youtu.be/CxKCZsdcuNU?t=18).
i.imgur.com/4lBQyU0.png
i.imgur.com/Fa30oHp.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ANCHOR POST

Requesting Misha Arsellec Lune from Ar Tonelico wearing the Sacred Gear armor that Saji has, but based on Reshiram (right leg and arm) and Zekrom (left leg and arm).

>3:06:24
>3:06:24

Niccccce

Requesting Etna on a big sofa, by a chimney, in a comfy room, holding a cup of tea with her tail, and reading a lewd book (like, "Buttspotting").
Or for something crazier: Etna summoning a Gate of Babylon-like thing with Prinnies in the portal.

Requesting 90s grimdark Risky Boots

Requesting Lucina, Cynthia, Zinnia, Lightning, and Marie as Power Rangers.

Poochie can be Zordon.

Well, at least we can go back to posting gay requests now. This includes yuri.

Requesting some THICC Aigis

Requesting a fusion of May and Tharja with massive tits and ass.

Requesting Megaman X learning the Dark Hadou from accidentally opening a Wily Capsule

>Artists should ignore any requests that aren't new IPs to avoid spam, thank you
>Have fun

These two rules contradict each other.

Artists should draw whatever they would enjoy drawing. Whether or not this will piss off some jealous requesters who get upset at the idea of one requester getting many deliveries is irrelevant.

>new ruling does not stop Mishabro
BASED

Why are we dangerously low on KF requests?

Requesting a flustered Iris (from Mega Man X4) wearing a sexy maid uniform, carrying a tray of E-Tanks.

Because those were samefag requests

That's a cute Nazrin

Requesting anything cool/badass with Dark Dawn Issac

Not new IPs, artists please ignore and help us get rid of unwanted spam, thank you

Requesting Sachiko being chased by stray dogs

Anons, pls ignore and don't respond to bait, thank you.

You don't understand. Policefag and his ilk hate the very concept of (fun)

It doesn't matter though, they got their way, at least with this thread. Whoever makes the next thread will have to remove the ruling. But I suppose we could ride this one out and see whether the rule actually proves their point

Which, chances are, it won't.

I hope they get drawn anyway so you'll get mad and falseflag again.

That or you'll up the ante and post guro.

Requesting Mai Natsume celebrating her birthday, such as her receiving presents or standing before a birthday cake.

k

killing floor is great, i agree. requesting mr. foster having a lovely spot of tea in spite of those pesky fleshpound tossers

Requesting a cute pic of Estelle (from Trails in the Sky) but with the haircut of the girl on the bottom right.

Requesting Sabrina getting beaten senseless by an angry Pangoro

Anons and artists please ignore policefag spam, thank you

Requesting Lyn wearing cute modern clothes. The main requirement be that her legs are shown, preferably with some shorts.

Policefag is annoying but these kinds of posts are just as bad. The least we can do is just contribute to the thread in a positive manner and hope for the best.

Requesting Toki with pouting just like in the link below.
i.imgur.com/tY8Mgfw.jpg

Because you didn't read the previous ones

Requesting sexy /u/ time between Miriam and Dominique (the nun shopkeeper)

For a second there i thought that kimono fellas was going to become the next big thing that replaced aigis but turns out the shoekarn bird seems to have some sort of following outside of Sup Forums but even then doesnt have the same pull as aigis had when it became a thing.

I'm afraid any contribution we can give to a drawthread is limited at best if we keep this up.

Besides, I'll wager to you that, even without samefags, the people who most likely will post new requests will be thsoe who already requested something. ANd any new IP will only post an "old" request.

That is whats killing these threads - trying to over-regulate whats requested here. But sure, lets just ride this thread out. See how it goes.

2B (Nier: Automata) and Refia (FF3 DS)
costume swapped
chibi is ok

Requesting Lusamine in Ivy Valentine's get-up with her regular clothes color palette molesting/dominating Lillie

Reminder that you should support spam so policefag gets angrier and angrier to see what kinda fuckery he'll do.

It's middle of the night, no one's here but a few anons and spamfag, shit's hilarious.

Well, a positive contribution can also include reporting certain overly 'policey' posts (old IP tattling) to ensure a cleaner thread.

It'll be even worse in a few hours. The dead of night is basically just Mishafag requesting every 5 minutes.

Why are you so desperate to see someone spam guro? I'm not here to post fap material for you, find it yourself.

what the fuck do you mean by new IP?

>It doesn't matter though, they got their way,

I mean, they put a "rule" in the thread.
Rules with no penalties that aren't enforced. I'd hardly call that "getting their way".

taking relatively simple requests

Requesting Yukiko successfully being cast as a new character in a remake of the movie "Strange Journey"

Requesting Iosefka fucking herself with an Augur of Ebrietas (youtu.be/CxKCZsdcuNU?t=18).

He's gonna have to not only spam, but have a rational diplomatic conversation and occasional shitposts, ALL BY HIMSELF.

The rule kind of matters. Lets not forget that we shit on a guy who tried to start a thread without rules.

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if the no rules guy is the same kind of shitposter.

>nobody should follow any rules ever!
we want a better thread not a worse one

The thread is already worse right now.

There is such a thing as too many rules. Its just as bad as no rules at all.

We, the great and godly Mishafag fear no policing.

We'll eventually get out requests done and you'll get angry.

Our goal is art and to feed on your asspain.

we're still getting used to things, it'll be better when we're more used to it

>nobody should follow any rules ever!

The post immediately after mine is literally someone disregarding one of the thread "rules."

>The thread is already worse right now.

thanks to samefags

>can't spam
>resorts to shitposts
I'm LOVIN it!

just b/c someone else breaks a rule doesnt mean we all should

Oh, you kids and your drama, when will you grow up?

Thus is all very unfair, you know he can't afford a decent proxy, you want him to commit suicide??
Shame on you!

Requesting Rob Liefeld Mario and Luigi

Requesting villainess Shoebill.

Requesting vert as a giantess goddess in a similar pose to the pics on the right

Requesting Chalis licking her lips with an aroused glaze in her eyes as she's stepping on a guy's dick.

Requesting The Postal Dude kicking down a door and tazing a Sup Forums poster or waifu all while he's on fire and high on meth.

I made the thread and anchor post. Please don't exile me drawthread gods.

The rule is not even justified to begin with

*stray dogises

>hey guys we should stop people from treating this thread as a personal dumping ground and keep requests fresh
>NO I WANT TO KEEP MAKING HALF THE REQUESTS IN EVERY THREAD

>giving in to pressure from shitposters

For that have a (you)

Drawing massive-breasted girls.

>373095097
I will cherish it.

Requesting Ephraim shown typing the pile of denial in this image: i.imgur.com/4lBQyU0.png

What said denial is based on: i.imgur.com/Fa30oHp.jpg

Optional: Eirika sucking his dick under the table while Ephraim is angrily denying.

>requests fresh

All the fresh IPs posted so far have been old/stale requests

she already looks like one

Last time this shit happened the whole thread got deleted instead of the mod cleaning up, so I am going to blame you if it happens shitposter man and also not a new IP

Don't worry, mishafag is a complete weeb anyway lol

bad request but thanks for the reference pic, im saving it

Its not a new IP because he started the thread, idiot

Its why this rule is dumb.

New IPs are to the thread, sadly we can't just report old repost spam.

>spoiler text: "me MEEE LOOK AT MEEEEEE"
you didn't have to say anything

THat's the only requester who shouldn't have a unique IP.

>b-b-but I had to comment on something before posting my request

Give me a break.

Yeah, I did.

Sacrifice will have to be made if we are to defeat the great mence, do it for the motherland, comrade.

And we shouldn't - people will keep reposting the request we want, no mattet.

Also, good going, this thread has been a lot less requests and a lot more bitching now.

But lets see who gets the delivery.

what the fuck is a misha?

>policefag is a dirty commie

Who would have thought

a goddess among waifus

requesting Pic related with any vidya character of your choice
I recommend Olivia from Pokemon Sun and moon
and if you do this with Aigis don't give her feet and do it with her actual hooves things

She's a character from Ar Tonelico.

>But lets see who gets the delivery.
This is the fag that ruin a once popular thread brimming with artists and life.
And you faggots just let him take it over so he can get one more sctibble he doesn't even care about to add to his pile.
You did this.
You deserve this thread.

gross

I'll literally find and rape you and stream it on Sup Forums you little shit

No, you do. And the threads were brimming with life until you brought your policeshit into it.

But like I said. Lets see. Lets see who gets their request done in this thread.

Push it up to the eleven!

The weird ass foot one came up as new IP for me user.

Most of the rules are shit, though.

>No OC requests. You can, however, request the creation of vidya characters.

Literally to spite MarielX, who just ignores it.

>Post an art sample with your "taking requests" requests

A lot of artists either don't want to identify themselves when they ask, either so that their reputation doesn't affect the kinds of requests they get, or so they don't get bitched at if they choose to do none of them, so they ignore it.

>Post character name/franchise and references and keep them in a single post
>Keep it vidya
>The character(s) must be of vidya origin
>If a post breaks the rules, DO report and hide it. DON'T respond to it.
>No bumping your requests

These are just various rephrasings of Sup Forums board rules against off-topic content and spam, so they can't even really be considered "thread rules" since the thing that would actually be enforced would just be the corresponding board rule.

>(Not new IPs)
fuck off you liar that was the first post I made
it's not even shit pot

He's just trying to ban old requests too.

Its why policefag does more harm to these threads at this rate.