Has your pet ever distracted you or fucked up your game some other way...

Has your pet ever distracted you or fucked up your game some other way? My cat sometimes attacks headset wire but otherwise she is pretty chill

Other urls found in this thread:

bushpea.com/bd/ph/laz/mi/galah 03.jpg
cdn.newsapi.com.au/image/v1/ec0820e004b325444a783e89d9cbc141?width=1024
birdway.com.au/cacatuinae/galah/source/image/galah_165049.jpg
s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/12/a4/cd/12a4cd6eb54032c00c9ef975022f6667.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No because my cat doesn't live in my room.

i dont live in my bathroom either but im in there some times, so is the cat

My Dog went near my UPS, Caused it to unplug from the power source, And messed my game up, because I guess My PC Tries to slow down my Proc and GPU when it's on Battery?

Yes, cat likes to walk all over me

Cats are the stupidest fucking pets only above dumb shit like lizards and birds. I will never understand the appeal of cats and I unfortunately have two.

Damn

Dog ran across room, through controller cable. Ripped PS2 off of shelf and free from its power cables. PS2 was built well, though.

Cats are rewarding pets for people with patience.

I leave my window open because I like the breeze and there's a ledge outside that my cats like to hang out on. Unfortunately I set up my desk right next to the window like a dumbass and the quickest way for my cats to get in and out is right in front of my monitor. I'm considering rearranging this room, but I like it's current lay out and I just can't be fucked to move everything around just to stop my cats from walking in front of my screen.

the real problem is that owners LET their cats get boring and crappy. they get used to sleeping around and not being active. ive turned cats from being unapproachable nightmares you scratch you if you get within 6 feet to jumping on my lap on command if i make a certain noise.

back in the day when i had a toaster for a laptop, it took me two hours to complete a touhou game
i was on the final boss, and then it was time for dinner so i paused it
when i got back, i saw the game over screen and our two new kittens fighting near it
>mfw

How so? Cats are basically the "I can't be assed to pay attention to an animal but look how cute it is!" pet. So basically a dog for lazy women.

>she

My hamster just took a shit on my chair.

my cats like to hop on my lap and put their asshole in my face/lay on my desk infront of my monitor

Wow you are a real cat commander. Wow, kudos

>Trying to raid Vanilla Nax
>Blaumeux
>This beast walks up and jumps in your lap

You are now wiping. There is no compromise. The Baron gets what the Baron wants, when he wants.

I do have one of them sitting and laying down on command. The other is a complete retard who can't even cover his shit properly, but has no problem shitting on the floor if the litter box doesn't get cleaned every damn day.

I used to be able to leave food out all day until retard cat came along. He'll scarf his food down in thirty seconds and then go for the other cats' food if I'm not there to slap his shit. Not sure why either since he's never had to fight for food.

yeah man, its pretty hard. spend maybe, 5 minutes a day playing with them and god forbid reinforce behaviours and before you know it your rolling in the pussy

>cat used to jump up on me whenever I was playing vidya
>if I didn't pay attention she'd fart on me and walk off
>if I still wasn't looking she'd start knocking shit off the shelves and making a mess
>got angry one day and told her to fuck off
>she gets scared and scampers off for like a week
>get real worried and think she ran away from home
>spend whole night looking and calling out to her
>wake up in the morning find her sitting on the porch all muddy and shit with two big water rats, three field mice, a dead bird and four skinks all in a pile
>shes just meows and looks up at me
>tfw picking her up and hugging apologizing for being such a cunt before getting her cleaned up
>life continues on as normal aside from having her sit on or new me when she wanted some attention.
Man I miss her only decent cat I ever had, nothing else could ever compare to the likes of her.

My cat sleeps between my screen and keyboard.

And he likes to get up and change positions a lot.

I fucking hate rodents. So fearful. Just fucking TAKE THIS FOOD FROM MY HAND YOU LITTLE COCKSUCKER

Damn dude :')

>Playing video games, and talking on mic when cat starts scratching at the door, and meowing really loudly demanding to be let in
>Door shaking violently like she's going to rip the thing out of the wall
>but I can't pause my game, or put it down or risk dying

Cat constantly tries to lay its head on the keyboard.
So many times it has hit the alt key when I was tapping tab or the windows key.
No matter how many times I push it away from the keyboard it slowly slinks its way closer and closer to its headrest.

Its just wants some love man

Leave the door cracked dummy. And then get a long stick to close it after they come in.

I lay blankets down on the side of my desk when my cat comes in. I pet him when he lays on it and push him away when he gets into my shit and eventually he realized I wouldn't let him if he wasn't in his spot.
I accept him laying on my lap too but that doesn't always happen

>Cat annexes wet towel on the floor, and spends the next several hours rolling around on it
Why is this?

f

>get out an empty box ready to start packing some shit
>cat sees it and immediately claims ownership
>get attacked a furry mitten every time I try and take her out of it
>"fuck it keep the box then"
>get another one
>jumps straight into that one and does the same thing all over again
Some cats just enjoy being little shits man.

cat gave me a blowjob while under the table with my GF meowing above the keyboard.

Why do you have a wet towel on the floor, user?

>tfw your cat will never be your gf
feelsprettybadman

>birds
>stupid

sounds like you're just a really dumb human.

my birb loves to hang out on my shoulder and is fascinated by seeing things and stuff.

Back when I had a cat he'd jump up on my desk and help me play Left for Dead.

I'd shoot the gun, and he'd bat the screen with his paw if zombies got too close.

Back when I had a cat...

Nah, not really. She likes watching me play though.

>I'd shoot the gun, and he'd bat the screen with his paw if zombies got too close.
Kawaii desu~

>sweetest cat
>one day I accidentally stepped on it or something
>hates me now and will run away whenever I enter a room
>ended up kicking it across a dark room one night as I walked in because it hissed and startled me
>one sit on top of the cupboards and hiss at me
>decided enough was enough
>wait until my girlfriend goes to work
>grab the fucker with a blanket
>pin it down and choke it out until it goes limp
put the fucker under the bed and make it look like it was sleeping
>girlfriend find it a few days later and it's a sad day, etc.
Honestly fuck cats.

I guess I'm too stupid for annoying animals that screech and shit everywhere.

Only things my cats will do is walk across the keyboard or sit in front of my monitor. They'll happily knock whatever they can off my desk too

Sounds like a lazy faggot who cant put his towels away after a shower. Most likely a woman.

go die

>not hanging out with your birb in the opposite corner of the room and getting your birb to go off hanging upside down headbanging and noising in time / talking back with you

yeah, you're an idiot.

flock animals NEED to ctalk and hang out and get crazy together so if you're not willing to be a part of it's 'flock' as the biggest baddest bird (to your birds way of thinking) all you're going to have is a stressed out bored shitless bird that will screech AT you for being a stupid dull boring fuck.

>when you play this game with your cat and she actually bites
>that little lick afterwards
sweet

Real long time ago my cat jumped off of the tv furniture, but the fucker snagged on my controller cable. Pulled the entire ps2 out of the cabinet.

almost reminds me of the time my friends dog pissed on my leg and i fed it chocolates. it was already pretty old so i just put it out of my misery

>men who own cats

It's not 2008 anymore.

There's nothing cool or ironic about having a cat.

It just signals to the world that you're an enormous walking vagina who never grew up.

That sounds like shit.
So you basically act like a retard and then the bird acts even more retarded. And it still shits everywhere.
Anyone who owns a bird probably lives like a degenerate slob.

that sounds fucking awesome, wish i had a birb

also my grandparents had some and they always shat in their cage

>birb
what are you trying to push a new meme or something?

my cat use to love when id play the wii, she'd get in my lap and attack the wrist band things hanging down

>the Baron
>gets what The Baron wants
>with a capital B no less
Cat owners are so gay lol

My grandpa has the same magic. He can just whistle and the cat comes running to him for petting and loving. Thing's like a dog.

>itt pet owners project human qualities on animals proven to not be very smart
Go back to /an/. Your cat isn't special.

Pete > Piano cat > Bob > every other cat in existance >>>>>>>>>>>> blini

The fuck is Pete?

Lol newfag

i never actually thought about this before, i always thought most birbs were dumb animals

i love birbs now

NO LUCA NOOOOO

>know Piano Cat
>but not insert meme here
>new
Ok

i start soft whistling, and my birb will start answering them, and the crest rises, then he'll flatten the rest of his feathers and go to the edge of his perch are and get all slinky
then he'll lean forward and the crest goes full out as i cheep at him so he'll start cheeping back, then he'll start head banging and hanging upside down and throwing his head from one side to the other at precise angles and singing his song cheeping his head off and we'll hang out spazzing out all silly and rediculous with him being super cute and adorkable.

>then when he's had enough and spazzed out enough he'll stop, carfeully fold himself back up to a normal posture and pose on his perch, whistle softly a few times in a total

>'who me, i wasn't acting like a total spazz, no not me, perish the thought, i'm totally well mannerred and behaved at all times'

old meme is old, oh summerfag

>kitten likes to lay on top of PC because it's warm
>also is close to my keyboard so can hunt my fingers when I'm typing
>doing monkey madness 2 on OSRS
>last boss fight
>last quest I had to finish too
>kitten steps on the power button
>the screen just goes black
>lose my gear

Whenever I leave the door to my room even slightly ajar and play vidya, one of my cats immediately comes in, jumps on my lap and demands the pets. Fucker doesn't accept breaks, good thing some of the games I play can be played using only the mouse.

dumb birbposter

>ever writing a name with a lowercase letter

thats a boy cat user your cat is not a girl

nope, most parrots actually rate human 3 -6 yr old on the intelligence scale of things. they can reason and solve puzzles etc.

parrots especially need stimulation for their brain, and human interaction otherwise they DO get bored as fuck.

it's like HUGE or large dog breeds have special needs, you need to give them walks and shit.

hell, because my parrot is a grazing bird, i'll take HIM out for walks so he can forage and pick through the stuff in the park.

>that 'omfg this is the best shit ever' look he gets when he finds a new plant he likes the taste of its flowers / seeds / nuts

t.dog owner

Jokes on you fag my cat is a girl (male)!

t. numale cuckold (birb owner)

bushpea.com/bd/ph/laz/mi/galah 03.jpg

look at these cunts about to have a go at each other.

you just just see the

>i'll fite you brah
>bring it, cunt

in their body language

I have two cats and a big doggo, so it evens out.

i dont own a bird i dont own any pets if i was to own a pet i would own a rat

My cat demands interaction all the time. She often jumps in front of the screen while I'm playing or working. Usually I put her in my lap and pet her there. On the other hand if I call her she'll come immediately, it's pretty cute.

cdn.newsapi.com.au/image/v1/ec0820e004b325444a783e89d9cbc141?width=1024

this is what happens when you let your sulfur crested cockatoo get into the
>OMFG RED BERRIES MUST NOM ALL OF THEM

my birb is a total spaz for them too.

When I was a teenager, I used to beat the shit out of my neighbor's cat. I rekt that fucker so hard that it started attacking my neighbor's children. They figured it must be sick so they put it to sleep. Lmao, I will never forget the tears of the kids. Good times.

>if i was to own a pet i would own a rat
Scummy as fuck desu

birdway.com.au/cacatuinae/galah/source/image/galah_165049.jpg

THIS is a happy galah.

look at the SPAZZITUDE. he's having a fucking laugh

Of course they're going to be pieces of shit if you buy some ten dollar mongrel and don't know how to handle them. Pic related is my ragdoll cat and he's legitimately one of the nicest animals I've met. He purrs when you pick him up, pet him or give him any attention at all. He especially loves being brushed.

rats are smart freindly little bastards

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/12/a4/cd/12a4cd6eb54032c00c9ef975022f6667.jpg

communal grooming

Yes but now my shock collar corrects for this

My trolling stupid sister fucking fucked up my game saves and she is also pretty distracting whenever I'm playing.

>he
too fluffy to be a he desu.

Your sister is your pet? That's pretty hot.

cats are genious. only dogs are stupid.
they act like motherfucker on purpose.

My friend's parents have a cat that hisses and scratches when you try and stroke it because when they got it as a kitten they never put the work in.

When I was a lot younger we got a really young rescue cat who had its leg broken by some kids and so didn't trusy me. It took years of patience but eventually I had a cat who would sit on my lap, who loved being picked up and his belly rubbed or his paws tickled. Poor guy died last year.

Cats take work. As a family we turned several cats around. One at the moment likes to be carried around cradled in my arms with he belly up when I go visit, and she used to hate people.

I did the same thing with my gf when she started stepping out of line. Now shes knows better then to live the house in a mess and to be late with my dinner when I get home after work. Best investment yet desu.

thats monroe and there was not a single day in her career she was under age 21

this is a happy galah also

Ceiling cat > all

I think breeds tend to be nicer, yeah. I have a bengal and she really loves kisses on her head.
I'm not sure why but it's a surefire way to make her purr.

>window behind pc where cat sits
>playan vidya
>cat jumps down from window sill
>probably aiming on purpose for the glowing power switch on the extension shit all the PC crap is plugged into

God damn cat.
Otherwise he just likes to walk in front of my monitor to block me until I do whatever shit he wanted, which is food or to be let out.

>when you bully your cat its starts purring
>tfw sub

My cat likes to climb up and sleep on my mousepad in front of my shitposting monitor. It's not my game monitor though so I let it slide if I'm playing games and he behaves himself.

I'm not a bully ;_;

Your cat doesn't know what its missing out on :p

My cat was a £20 black and white fluffball moggie we got from a cat lady down the road.
He lived for 18 years and was my best friend.
Intelligent, loyal, occasionally mischievous. We used to play and cuddle with each other all the time. He was kind of scrappy but not malicious. Wasn't into toys when he could just mess with me. He liked to spend some time each day outdoors on patrol even though he was neutered.

Even at the very end of his life he was purring away like a madman whenever you picked him up. He just loved to be held and petted. On the day I had to make the call he was waiting for me in my room, so he could say his final goodbye in private.

I miss him so much. He was more than a pet. He was a friend and a brother to me.