youtube.com/watch?v=yIhH-_BXPr8
youtube.com/channel/UC0gENqFG6rc_ZhmT5COHCRw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

would you rather squee or XD

autism general

julian what if i put a burlap on your prolap

let us create bart and lisa

those faggot steelworkers

they're good but you can easily tell their whole episodes are just devolving into "lets do a funny voice every time we see a characters face XD"

>autistic screeching: the channel

I mean, at least they're not bad at games but they're clearly going for that twelve year old audience.

i want her to squirt her batmilk on my tongue

i find their sense of humor and the jokes are great
but the editing really sets it apart for me

>whats the current best youtube gaming channel

Lorerunner. He overthinks everything and I use his videos as background noise, but it's amazing to hear someone go into such analysis.

>dat feel when you'll never have enough free time to watch his entire Final Fantasy series

LET ME BURN YOU INTO A ROBOT

"it's called.. Rapist Beware-"

"YOU'RE IN FOR A SCARE"

I don't know. They have good chemistry. I'm a bit surprised they don't have more subscribers yet. Game grumps is like stale bread compared to them. They also aren't as worried about being politically correct, which is refreshing.

Just rewatched that last night

"but you said he was a fucking perfect copy!"

"no! he was shrunk down after he was perfectly copied!"

would you rather drop a golf ball on your shoe, or study fu man chu

Mega Man caused the biggest tsunami Japan had ever seen

>but you can easily tell their whole episodes are just devolving into "lets do a funny voice every time we see a characters face XD"

I still laugh at it like the fucking retard I am but this.

>watching other people play games

do you think they call her Misty because she puts her fisty in her vagisty?

youtube.com/watch?v=JsFiiySNmXU
youtube.com/watch?v=PhW6YpD4nUM
youtube.com/watch?v=7yzJ83Fpolc
youtube.com/watch?v=k72POlbOdZI

here are some more things that you may have missed if you arent subscribed to gamegrumps
its just oney, arin, ross, and julian fucking around and drawing goofy shit
i mostly watch it for oneys drawings since they are always really fuckin grotesque and weird

The best shit is always homegrown

youtube.com/watch?v=t53Gh99xvyM

homer... i'm dying... kill me homer

HOMER WE'RE IN UNDERTALE

soundcloud.com/napemango2/gadget-room

Ding Dong > Oney > Julian > Spazkid

youtube.com/watch?v=DJV2h-cWN78&feature=youtu.be
an actually good remix

>ross what do you like?
>i like dinosaurs
>i'll draw holly
i laughed like a retard when Chris drew the holly gnome

dingdong is a crybaby faggot who always whines about youtube commenters and gets mad about people repeating his jokes even though he constantly repeats his own jokes in oneyplays and other shows he appears on

dingdong is funny but he really needs someone to explain to him that he's a giant fuckhead and hypocrite sometimes

I used to watch him until it became apparent how full of himself and embarassing his "tip fedora" type dialect is. Also he constantly
>*stares what he thinks is an angry faceinto the camera after making a point*
He also waffles on for way to long about literally nothing and takes forever to make a point. The only good content he ever made was the Star Trek discussions.

he's done the "do the homer shake!" thing about 7 times, and that number will probably keep going up

and he's worried about the fanbase "running jokes into the ground"

i like when they settle down a bit and have actual discussions about the game or cartoons, especially since Ding Dong drops some good knowledge about the design of the game they're playing.

>take the least funny part of sleepycast
>spread it out and put MORE cynicism in there
>turn up autistic screeching to 11
Yeah, I mean why not. Any video with at least Zac in it is ten times better.

Guys new sleepycast soon with Stamper again. Who hype here?

I always wondered what zachs normal voice is like.

man i got tired of zac after the first season of sleepycast
his jokes got repetitive and annoying
my favorite part of sleepycast was stamper and oney

Spawn Wave. Few memes, not an ugly piece of shit dork, doesn't try to be funny constantly, legitimately knowledgeable, no bullshit.

oney, in reality, is a huge faggot

>2017 Newgrounds uploader gay
What a surprise!

waaahhhh
on what grounds

Say what you will about him, but he knew when to keep it moving. That's the best part. If a joke starts to drag, he keeps it moving, if the sidetracking is not worth it, he tends to rein it back. He also calls people out on their shit. Oney has always had this mental age of 12, he acts like an actual child. Dingdang and Julian don't ever rein him in, they're so submissive to him.

I don't think he's full of himself he just thinks he needs to explain literally every single thing to his audience so it comes off as condescending. He seems like a nice guy to me who got fucked over by life so he's doing this now for a living.

Needs to bring his sister back on screen sometimes, though. Xahn can't cook worth a damn but she's cute as fuck in that awkward dorky way.

he hosts a server for this game yeah?

He's shitty to everyone and constantly cheats and ruins everyones fun, under the argument he pays for the server so he can do whatever.

Source me

Gaming Sack by far. Shit, even their skits at the end of episodes are funny.

thats true about zac
he did act as a peice keeper in sleepycast

but i like oneyplays the way it is
i like how nonsense it is
they arent trying to be serious at all
in the year they have being going they have beat what one game? (crash)

what game?
not space station 13 right?

What game?

This is a preteen girl you fucking degenerate.

To be fair, when we see them repeat a lot of jokes they're probably recording sessions for games spanning weeks or even months. So even though we see the jokes constantly, they're probably telling the jokes the same amount of times any group of friends would.

>peace
im tired

I like Oney plays but this shit drives me crazy

they all constantly bitch about stupid shit kids like and quote on youtube, yet all they do is quote stupid shit for kids on youtube.

space station 13 yeah

ricepirate made an update video last week and he said stamper was gunna come hang with him or something
dont know how sleepycast its going to be

They're okay mostly, but whoever is editing their episodes now is fucking terrible. Dingdong was way better at not editing to appeal to retarded 10 year olds.

The idea of some gangly faggot singing the praises of some worthless shit like FFVIII for hours on end makes me want to decompose faster.

>mfw still no driver 3

I don't understand how you dislike Zach when the only good hypothetical moments came from him. Either way the thing that put me off about the channel is that if a joke doesn't work, nobody takes anything anywhere. The joke is left to flounder and die of old age and completely run out of steam. It's now a crapshoot if you decide to watch an episode.
This and they're always so passive aggressive about it. Can you dislike something with direct confrontation? Holy shit the hypocrisy.

That's not Gggmanlives.

oh then who cares

i do miss the old crash bandicoot era edits
but what about the current editing is appealing to 10 year olds
all i can say is that its not as exciting as the old stuff
i like the RE4 edits like the fidler on the roof shit
made me giggle and remember history class

>Being this butthurt about FE8

youtube.com/watch?v=yIhH-_BXPr8
So good.

the hypotheticals were very hit or miss for me so it not a huge loss there
and i think oneys hypotheticals are just stupid and making fun of the joke itself
ie squee or XD

all in all i get the same feeling from oney and oneyplays as i do from hangin out with my old highschool friends
so maybe its some weird pseudo nostalgic thing goin on

Well I mean it's still just crap.

It's ironic, self-aware crap, but still crap.

You've got GameCenter CX, which is legitimately good. You've got AVGN, which is okay if you're not burned out on ironic tantrums but I'm kinda over that.

But I still want an answer to Red Letter Media. You know, bunch of people finish a game and then talk about it, making jokes and cutting to footage of the game, LP, or whatever. No unfunny chucklefuckery, rambling, tantrums, or generic hyperpositivity that exudes shill.

My friends and I have a shitload more charisma. I don't know, it started off as nostalgic but then I saw that it wasn't just a mood, that's them all the time. >watched that whole video and sleepycast coming back was the only thing that made it worthwhile
Mick is such an unlikable human being.

I think HappyConsoleGamer is also pretty solid. He just comes off as kinda hyper and barely keeping it contained for the video. Thankfully his GF is making less appearances as of late.

>But I still want an answer to Red Letter Media. You know, bunch of people finish a game and then talk about it, making jokes and cutting to footage of the game, LP, or whatever. No unfunny chucklefuckery, rambling, tantrums, or generic hyperpositivity that exudes shill.

I think the problem is it's a lot more difficult to find video game channels that are informative, entertaining and don't make you want to blow your brains out in one package.

Woah is that her? Post more of her wearing less stuff.

you mean his wife? lel

>as Kacey makes her creamy brown gold, you take a spoon
>you lick your lips at the tasty delicate meal she is making from her butt
>you stick you spoon in her poop soup and get a taste of it
>you take a sniff of this smelly joy and put it in your mouth
>you let her creamy bottom chocolate melt on your tongue before you proceed chewing it
>Kacey looks back at you with shame, disgust and arousal, as she proceeds to make ass pudding
>after a few spoons of Kacey's creamy, steamy, sweet, brown ass candy, you lose control and bury your face in it
>now you are eating her bum sweets all up
>half of you face is covered in brown, but you almost had the mess cleaned up
>but Kacey's face was red and she proceeded to make her tasty cocoa mass
>you had to take care of this at the source
>you come near her cream stained buttcheeks and spread them
>you take a few licks of her twitching poophole
>you lick it clean and shove your finger up Kacey's smelly asshole
>Kacey puts her hand on her mouth to contain her moaning, but you know she is enjoying every second of this
>ass you move your finger around her anus you finally know what is to be done
>you gently press your lips against her anus and proceed to suck on it, with some tongue penetration
>Kacey started to moan out loud, she couldn't contain it anymore
>you knew what was coming next
>you were sucking out a brown steamy sausage from Kacey's bowels
>it was going down you throat like a big black cock
>soon Kacey's nigger ass cock was all down in your tummy
>you put your nose against Kacey's pooper and took a nice sniff of it
>Kacey let out a wet fart right in your face and covered it with poop drops and crumbs
>you grinned and told Kacey this dinner was the shit
>she passed out and fell asleep
>you smiled and put your head on her big butt pillows for a nice scat nap
The End

It's still just a group of friends acting like retards over video games, but at least it's the most self-aware.

I assume that is his real voice. Has it ever been confirmed that it isn't?

He gets really defensive over people point it out, and there's some hearsay of him having a stroke or something when he was young that blocked his nasal passages, so I'm pretty sure that's it.

pretty darn sure thats just his normal voice
there have been a few behind the scenes videos of him doin shit like catching a mouse n shit
and i dont think he can possible keep up a fake joke voice for as long as he does

>Okay guys haha funny joke this is my real voice now

I could see it.

>best youtube gaming channel

Crowbat is pretty good because I don't have to hear some faggot talking in his videos

and also this Japanese guy who uploads cool soundtracks I haven't really heard before.
youtube.com/channel/UC0gENqFG6rc_ZhmT5COHCRw

Unless you mean 'game' as some sort of adjective instead of a noun in which case there's pretty much none outside of SuperGreatFriend and ChipCheezum.

I don't know if this qualifies as a gaming channel, but I really like Siivagunner for the remixes. The community is awful though, nobody gets the jokes in the songs, and they take the lore shit way too seriously.

>Blatent shilling thread
>Still up

Intriguing.

MAAAUUUURRGEE

Crowbat is the games journalism of YouTube. He is a sensationalist with maybe 1/10 of any videos having merit.

not saying its out of character for him
but thats a lot of fucking work to make sure every time he talks in public he uses that voice
also would probably ruin his normal voice constantly doing his joke voice

Niiiiiiiiice, epic. I love e-celebs XD. Upvote for you my good sir. So, anyone got the latest tweets?

I noticed but I still enjoy clips of glitchesF for some reason when other people try to do a montage of them they feel the need to talk over them like assholes.

I tried watching one of the Crash Bandicoot videos, and it just seemed like the "toooootally waaaacky" shit this board always complains rightly about.

Ha ha, just like my e-celebs. What's your favorite Oney moment? Mine is when he made the funny noise XD.

I really hope the normies pass over this like the gestoppo leaving the jews.

>still no /celeb/

Why, chink Moot?

I am fain

The weirdness will keep them away. Hopefully.

so I'm watching a couple of these videos and I don't get it. This is the worst chemistry I've heard and they're not even good at the games. You have to at least be one or the other.

Doodle Doods is the best shit to hit game grumps' channel since Jon left.

Duuuuuuude, what's up? Why are you harshing the mellow here XD? We're here to discuss Oney, my favorite EPIC let's player. LMAO. I love the funny noises he makes. It fills the loneliness in my life. Ha ha, wanna break down his personality traits and flaws? He makes video game videos, so this means everything about him is officially video games and culture!

>ross keeps trying while everyone else makes funny shit

would you sex gex tho

WE CANT PUT THAT INTO THE VIDEO YOU MADE A RAPE JOKE

>not realizing she was popular when everyone was a preteen.

Viewing this like an old paa afraid of his girl's virginity i see, You are too old for here.