Game has 24 characters

>game has 24 characters
>18 of those characters are considered non-meta
>that's 75% of the entire roster
>playing as one of these characters has a high chance of causing your team to lose all hope, throw the game, insult and blame you throughout the entire match, threaten to kill or report you etc.
>eventually, your account will be suspended for "troll-picking"
Why is this allowed?

please respond

I know that feel
(you)

The meta roster is way more than 6 and you will never get banned for picking whatever you want.

Stop playing in gold

Cool, how many times are you going to post this?

>game has 24 characters
>everyone chooses Genji or Hanzo in every match

Ana & Lucio***

jeez, OP, this is like the third time i've seen this shit today; take your bait somewhere else.

this is why i stopped playing OW

> account gets suspended for trollpicking

Does that ever actually happen? Because on the chink servers (unfortunate me, I know) it never does.

Best Ana skin.

overwatch was never meant to be competitive

blizzard has never been able to balance for shit

the meta roster is and always will be 6, because thats how many heroes you can get in one team, and blizzard can't into balancing, meaning the "power gap" between heroes will always be fuckhuge enough

>playing ranked
Doing it wrong.

I'd be fine with OW not being a perfectly balanced competitive game if 1/3rd of the cast wasn't designed from the ground up to prevent fun.

When you posted this yesterday it was 12 non-meta characters
fuck off shitposter

The variety was to cater to peoples different playstyles. The problem is some characters in the hands of a pro are better than others in a pros hands, eg Anna v Mercy.

Maybe in comp at GM, but everywhere else shitters run around with their epic sniper skillz and weeaboo autism.

>1/3rd of the cast wasn't designed from the ground up to prevent fun.
But user, those are the most fun characters in the game.

Real talk though, Winston is the most fun character to play if you know what you're doing and have a decent healer.