So witcher is made of rape?

So witcher is made of rape?

What's going on with Tess there?

But men are getting killed way more often in this game.

Thats hot

Okay, I need to fucking play this game...

I think it's just after she was turned into a doll or something along these lines

She had an artifact compression spell cast on her, which turns you into a little statue. You're messed up and disoriented for a while after it's removed (which it had just been).

WELL SHIT. I DIDN'T GET THAT FAR YET. I just killed the Wild Hunt General and convinced the elf to not help. We were going after the next target

>fuck my ass

it is in 2 i think

I own 2 but I didn't play it. I started with 3

so wait... was there rape? because without context it sounds like there is the implication.

if you ever gonna play 2 after 3 it will feel a lot more closed. still good game if you are interested in story

No

Who cares, she is an old ass roastie

Rape only matters for young virgins and mothers

Well the story is great for me, that's the kind of game I like. Plus, I wana see what happens to Vladimir before he gets stabbed by the wild hunt

That guy needs to be fucking careful he almost stabbed his buddy!

you mean Vesemir? he is not in 2

Yes, him, I'm stupid forgive me. Any reason on him not being in 2? Geralt seemed more than thrilled to see him again.

well whole story in 2 is Geralt clearing his name and chasing the guy that really did those things.
You don't meet any of your witcher bros apart from Letho

RAPE
A
P
E

I do not remember him. I guess I didn't choose the correct text path for him to show up.

Next time I play through I do, I'll kill the shit out of everybody no matter who they are

Huh. I don't remember Triss naked in that scene.

yep, there was a side quest in velen or white orchard, about lady that wanted you to kill monsters in her house, you meet him there and if you help him, he will help you at Kaer Morhen

The only person I helped at a house was some woman who had the godling in her house. The one with the delightful British accent

Only rape I remember in witcher 2 was with vex...or w.e. her name is. Also wasn't a mage lady raped as well before hands chopped off?

I think the scene was altered in the Enhanced Edition.

It's not rape if it's a sorcerer

Read the fucking books

Didn't know they had books. I'll look into it. Thanks.

Yeah the books were far better than the games imo and I loved the games.

Motherfucker...

Sounds like they would just go into more detail as books do. So like I said, I love the story of the game, I'll probably love the books.
"Say what again."

>imo
your opinion is shit tbahwymf
Only short stories are readable, others are awful

Play 1 you fucking faggot.

Fuck you. The saga is great. I keep crying everytime with the last book

Is there anyone who didint wanted to save her?

I got tired of being punished for exploring and stopped playing, which is unfortunate because the story and characters are great

Damn you Shilard, wasting Assire like that!

context?

>being punished for exploring
what?

>topped playing, which is unfortunate because the story and characters are great
ok

I just love exploring mang. But witcher 3 kicks you in the balls for it by not letting you use any of the cool shit you find for another 30 levels.

Fuck you, game.

Yes
Lodge is a cancer
This is why Yen is the best girl, she is aware of their lies

>Lodge
She was just some random hooker

thats not rape thats murder big difference

Men are killed all the time, it's normal for men to die.

Women need to be protected, empowered, and granted impervious positions of authority and incorruptibility.

That's not being punished

hes talking about triss. he posted that image as a 'what i want witches to get' in general

>play witcher 2
>"man that random sorceress got shanked hard"
>finally read the books
>replay witcher 2
>realize that was meant to be Assire Var Anahid

fuck

Tw2 > tw3 > tw1
Fight me, best story and gameplay

Yes it is. Repeatedly crushing my expectations (being rewarded for taking the time to explore) is psychological punishment.

They're not even clever enough to come up with a reason or game mechanic it's just "you can't wear this piece of clothing or hold this weapon until you've killed 6 million more guys" it's fucking stupid. Does the item have some kind of magical barrier that physically prevents you from using it?

Its literally the opposite

tw1>tw2>tw3

100% serious

>politic bullshit
>best story

user pls

can someone here suggest mods for tw1

>meditate everywhere
>cat toggle

3 > 1 > 2
and as far as the story goes
books > 2 > 1 > 3 > tv show > movie

If your reason to explore is getting better gear, you're doing it wrong. I spent hundreds of hours exploring, ever gave a fuck about my gear. This isn't that kind of game, and if you want an in-lore excuse, witchers are too especialiced to use anything but shit designed and created just for them. Maybe you thought this was Diablo IV and got disappointed, but if you like the plot and characters how about adapting yourself to what the game really is and fucking enjoy it instead?

Short Stories > 1 > Novels > 3 > 2 > Newest Spinoff Book > Show > Movie

Fuck that. If they're going to take a shit in my cornflakes for playing their game then I'm not going to play their game.

I can't just NOT explore it doesn't work that way. It's doubly insulting and retarded because there isn't any way to store the shit you can't use.

> witchers are too especialiced to use anything but shit designed and created just for them.

That's dumb as shit. It's just bad game design.

>there are people who thought this guy was the real killer

LMAO
M
A
O

As someone whom'st read all the books and is polish

TW1=TW3>>>>TW2

ok, whatever.

I'm not saying you shouldn't explore. Is just that you're doing it for the wrong reason.

>finding a sword I can't use yet is the same as getting shit in my meal

You're a fucking idiot

Still he deserve to die.

You're the fucking idiot for thinking arbitrary restrictions on what equipment you can use are ok.

He just tortured a girl because it's his fetish, nothing wrong with that

To be fair, exploration could be a cunt sometimes.

>come across burning building with 3 bandits
>go to help
>bandits are high level and can't be touched
>it's okay i'll come back after a couple of days and help then

The game was fucking ass at times with these moments. I can understand finding high level monsters that I need the gear/abilities to kill but not the same plebs that Geralt outclasses in every way.

>To be fair, exploration could be a cunt sometimes.

When is it ever NOT a cunt?
>explore your guts out and finally find a hidden area.
>kill whatever is guarding the shit
>oh goody it's a pair of boots that I won't be able to wear unless I play the game for 2 more months

If you can get the gear you should be able to use it there's no excuse other than poor game design. At least use a lockpicking system or *something* anything is better than what they've done.

Not only her.
He killed and tortured lot of innocent people and your job is killing monsters.
Normally Geralt killed lot of bad people who wanted to hurt someone so why you dont want to kill this one? Jesus you edgy cunt

If you use Axii on this piece of shit and complete the quest the best way, both of these fucks will still be in that room forever, even after you've finished the game.

I never found myself in that situation, honestly. The only problem fighting humans I ever had was when I was really outnumbered and the terrain didn't help

seriously, who gives a fuck about equipment on a Withcer's game? just wear whatever looks cool

>If you can get the gear you should be able to use it
>no gear should have any requirement stat or lvl wise

You do realize that if that would happen in the game you'd complain about getting some OP sword that would make the game too easy?

>just wear whatever looks cool
This applies to every game

Is some games gear stats matter a lot. Not in this one.

>just wear whatever looks cool

I think that's just the problem, really. Cool shit are usually higher leveled especially Witcher gear. Personally, I just use a mod to remove the level restriction altogether. Fuck that arbitrary gating bullshit. I want to look cool NOW.

>caring about stats ever

But that user said nothing about edging.

Don't try to tell me what I'd do

>whom'st

actually he's kinda right.

after lvl 70 witcher gear is pretty useless. since even randumb blue drops will often have have better stats since witcher sets can only be upgraded to 'legendary grandmaster' which is hard capped at lvl 70 gear. so if you're on a ng+ affter having done quite a lot the first time through (instead of herpaderping through and finishing your first run at lvl 28-40) you end up with totally useless gear hitting foes with a nerf bat of pointlessness - 100 since your gear will have a dmg potential not even greater than many monsters regeneration

>enjoy hitting unarmoured shirtless humans for a net total of 150 dmg

ng+ really screws the pooch on generic spawns.

>here have a bear that's got more hp and armour than the entire wild hunt put together

>here's another identical bear called 'bear' that's actually a beserker you can't tell apart until aftr you hit it with your pathetically underlevelled shitgear steel sword and do a resounding 5 dmg.

>oh look, it's a bandit in a loinsloth you just slashed in the bare chest...
For 20 dmg

>here's another identical bear called 'bear' that's actually a beserker you can't tell apart until aftr you hit it with your pathetically underlevelled shitgear steel sword and do a resounding 5 dmg.

You can tell if a bear's a berserker by their health color. Zerkers are like other monsters with silver health, bears have red health.

>shit Sup Forums says

I'm incredibly dissapointed they didn't put an option where Geralt tells her to suck his cock.

which doesn't happen until after the game transitions into 'combat mode' which is actually far slower than the player's capacity to manually attack. so yea, by the time you're already in the fight hitting the 'bear' you won't know what it is.

>unless you're a slow as fuck retard and cannot into the game mechanics

I know for sure something of mine did get enhanced

But switching weapons is just a single button press though and the game transitions into 'combat mode' a fair distance away from the enemy. At times, you're even able to walk up behind them without them knowing you're there yet and their health bar already appears.

If it were me I'd bite his dick off

Witcher 3 would've ended very differently if Geralt had no dick. Actually, it probably wouldn't have happened at all. Triss and Yen would laugh at him and he wouldn't find Ciri due to low self esteem.A Witcher without a dick? lmao that's pathetic.

>after the game transitions into 'combat mode'

Don't get me started on that shit.
>get excited over arrow deflection skill and can't wait to try it out
>geralt won't fucking go into combat mode and takes arrow after arrow to the face like a retard
>can't manually put him into combat mode because lol too far away

>Witcher 3 would've ended very differently if Geralt had no dick. Actually, it probably wouldn't have happened at all. Triss and Yen would laugh at him and he wouldn't find Ciri due to low self esteem.A Witcher without a dick? lmao that's pathetic.

yep, i'm adding this to my list of Sup Forums quotes.
Have a nice day sir

>sir
reddit

>whom'st
Have you seen Kyle?

Why would you start a trilogy of games at the last part? You'll miss out on a fuck ton, user.

he's right though
sluts do not contribute to the society

Sheaths mod.