Is Persona check this 5 one of your top 5 favorite all-time JRPGs or is it too early to tell?

Is Persona check this 5 one of your top 5 favorite all-time JRPGs or is it too early to tell?

I doubt it'll be, but I'm not done yet.

>Dark Souls 3
>Radiant Historia
>Dark Cloud 2
>The World Ends With You
>Suikoden 2
>Nocturne
>Strange Journey
>Ys Oath in Felghana
>Ys Origin
>Final Fantasy X
>Dragon Quest VIII
>Demon's Souls

Not beating any of those anytime soon.

I like dark souls 1 more, because it felt more open ended in where I could go first, but nice list.

>FFX
>anything but average

Why the fuck is X always in these top rpg list? Blows my fucking mind that people say that game is good.
Yes I know
>opinions

I remember playing it back when it was hyped up. It was pretty disappointing and the dub was total garbage.

>opinions

I've found twewy to be really boring.
Am I playing it wrong?

>Ys origin

You're not even trying anymore

That's the worst 20€ that I spent in my life, I'm a fan of the series, don't get my wrong

No!

But I want to enjoy it :(

P4G is already in my top 3, so very certainly.

>check this 5

1. Persona 5
2. Final Fantasy IX
3. Soul Sacrifice Delta
4. Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together
5. Advance Wars

I just beat it but it's easily in my top 10 of all time. It's just so incredibly polished that I have a hard time to find another game where everything just felt like it belonged there. Except for leveling shit like kindness and knowledge. That can fuck off.

>FFX
>Souls
>Ys
Wew

Please tell me what is wrong with Ys?

Who was in the right?

i don't plan on playing because persona 4 was boring as hell with god awful dungeon design and combat and i don't understand how it even got so much praise in the first place

not him but anything that's not a boss might as well not even exist. you just mash through enemies effortlessly for 90% of the game until you get to a boss which are hit or miss

oh yea it's also very grindy, especially on harder difficulties which you want to do because they add more boss patterns. unfortunately this also means you spend 10 years grinding

I agree here. The normal encounters in every Ys game are sleep inducing.