This expansion literally fixed everything

This expansion literally fixed everything

Fuck off Johan, I'm not buying Hoi4 or Stellaris

Explain user, i like to be breastfed.

Everything? Hardly. There's still a multitude of problems ranging from other nations having no tangible identity to fleet combat being shit and ill balanced. But admittedly it did make the game a lot better with more involved customization options for your empire, more midgame content and faction system that makes sense.

Not to mention the biggest problem - it's made by paradox the dlc jewa

>developers shouldn't support their game after it was release

Did it fix Sectors being retarded?

Did it fix the combat being boring as fuck?

Did it fix diplomacy being shit?

Did it fix the AI being moronic?

Did it add options for trade or espionage?

Did it make the mid-lategame less of a snoozefest?

Did it make Warscore a less retarded mechanic?

Spoilers: It did none of those things. Literally all it did was add more options to areas of the game that were already decent to begin with (government options, space stations) while leaving all the bad aspects game exactly as bad as they were before.

>Valid criticisms based on experience and sense
>shitposting Sup Forumstard who has no fucking clue what they are talking about and relies on LE EPIC MEME to pretend hes not a newfag

>Poltard

Sup Forums doesn't own jewry

nah
it might actually be worth it 4-5 dlcs later but as for right now, not even close

Exactly

Shitposting about a game you dont own or even like, fuck off.

you shills must be new here

See No more replies for you Sup Forumstard

Spaceborne superweapons and celestial manipulation when
I want to rearrange the galaxy and explode stars on command

oh no how awful
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:cf2256ac13d5a36f0cdf3c2b5fd9c6305d58a30f&dn=Stellaris.Utopia-CODEX&tr=http%3A%2F%2Ftracker.trackerfix.com%3A80%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2F9.rarbg.me%3A2710&tr=udp%3A%2F%2F9.rarbg.to%3A2710

I hear it decreased core planets to 3, is this true?

Yes, but there's a +5 civic and +5 ascension perk and I think core sector size research can be accessed sooner.

They already have a military update in the works

Thanks.

God damn it, I was hoping to get some Trade related things.
Also new ships and techs.

Plebbitors need to leave

Yeah, but you can get 2 more for being a Pacifist and another 2 for being an Efficient Bureaucracy, along with what said.

They're both valid criticisms.
Feeding Johan's bad DLC habits is doing none of us any good, or is just the anti-semetism that throws you off?
That game was as wide and deep as a puddle when it came out.

YOU KNOW WHAT I LOVE IN GAMES?
NOT BEING ABLE TO MANAGE EVERYTHING!
THEY ALREADY DID THIS BULLSHIT IN HOI4.
>Allow sector to enslave
>Literally enslaves all pops, even ones doing science and electric outputs
>AI is retarded when planning cities
>Still have to go and build their armies or else those fucks will get invaded by 1 attack army.
Fucking Paradox, still doesn't understand jack shit after years of giving autistic people autistic games.

Do you want the content to be free or big paid expansions with more content?

Plus, if you really start thinking about it, you can also build taller (taller empires can get more unity perks, orbital habitats/megastructures) and developing new planets can be faster due to global food (ie. you can finish building sooner and then leave them for sector AI without worrying too much).

Patch notes also mention improvements to sector construction AI, although I still wouldn't trust it to do anything right.

That's a classical problem of trying to make 4X or GS appealing to wider audience. You can't really do it without sacrificing complexity that makes the genres what they are in the first place.

>4x
>complexity
Is it a bad joke or something?

did it make it a not 4x game? Thats the major reason why it sucks desu senpai

so pirate it

>Plus, if you really start thinking about it, you can also build taller (taller empires can get more unity perks, orbital habitats/megastructures) and developing new planets can be faster due to global food (ie. you can finish building sooner and then leave them for sector AI without worrying too much).
This along with the core planet bonus, make playing as a pacifist actually viable. I wouldn't call it fun, but it's definitely viable.

>Patch notes also mention improvements to sector construction AI, although I still wouldn't trust it to do anything right.
Patch notes be damned, it seems just as shit as it was before as far as I can tell.

>forced to use sector system
>sector AI is pants on head retarded

Fucking WHY

Not that poster, it shouldn't be free, but $20 is full expansion territory pricing on the lower end of it. Shit is severely lacking in content for that amount of money.

Because le wider audience meme.

That's why you edit the game's files and make it 500 planets per core sector.

The game was not finished when they released and sold it for full price. I want them to finish it without me paying for it one more time.

Could be argued that just like in real life you can't govern everything by yourself, and your delegates are always retarded.

If you didn't like the expansion, you should buy Mandate of Heaven for EU4
We made some more balance changes to make the game more fun in MP

Paradox should just give up trying to make China fun to play in EU games, it's just not possible

Could be argued that in real life you can't go into space, conquer planets and genocide aliens either.

>Did it make Warscore a less retarded mechanic?
They're literally techs to make taking shit cheaper. I'm not sure if it's based on ethics though.

At least it always comes with actual mechanics for Japan.

dude it's like HRE but CHINA lmao

You can if you try hard enough
Of course spending your time in the basement is easier:3

Why don't you just download a mod that increases the amount of colonies you can have, and that way you can avoid the retarded sector mechanics all together?

Is it because if you did that you wouldn't be able to complain?

>retarded game design can be fixed with mods, so it's not retarded game design

Bethesda fanboy spotted.

>I really like this shirt, it fits me well and I look great in it
>but the tag is so itchy, why couldn't they make it without a tag?
>"Hey I've got an idea, ou could just cut the tag off and still have your shirt."
>I SHOULDN'T HAVE TO
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>realizes his argument is ridiculous
>makes up an even more ridiculous argument and pretends it's what the other guy is saying so he can pretend he's still right

Maybe we learned to do those but still couldn't the other.

You would be right if this were a Bethesda game where modding takes at least a minimal amount of effort
But this is a Paradox game, modding defines values is the entire fucking point of them making it easily moddable. Just change one number in a text file faggot

Cutting the tag costs $10 you fucking retard

Multiplayer.

Sorry, meant to reply to
Going from EU3 HttT to DW I didn't like that they changed buildings to cost magistrates, so I removed magistrate costs for buildings
That's the point of Paradox games

fucking this so much.

modding paradox games is so easy even if you have 0 knowledge, just go into game files and edit shit.

I'm interesting in Utopia, but 20 dollars is too much. I'll wait until it's 15.

The point is that judging the game on how good you can make it yourself by editing what it is is completely pointless. You judge it on what the developer is selling, not on what YOU made out of it. Saying "b-but who cares if the game is bad, you can make it less bad with mods!" is literally the Bethesda mindset. If a shit game is good with a thousand mods, it's still a shit game.

It's bad enough that Paradox gets away with just about anything because they have no real competitors, but please don't start making up new reasons to defend their shitty design decisions.

>being this assblasted about changing one value that takes less than 5 minutes and greatly improves the fun of the game

Easy there, little guy. Hey I know what will help with that tantrum...Why don't you go rearrange the chairs in the kitchen and I'll make you a peanut butter sandwich with 9/16 of the crust cut off.

Pirate it?

Multiplayer.

I never said I don't care that the game is bad, Stellaris is fucking boring and terrible. I'm certainly not gonna defend Paradox post-EU4
However, you were the one with this very specific complaint that can be edited out in 10 seconds. You're not only wrong about it being the Bethesda mindset, you're also wrong about even comparing it to a real mod from a Bethesda game. And the "muh thousand mdos" slippery slope there is just pathetic
You're terrible at shitposting, now go change the fucking value

Multiplayer.

They still haven't fixed the ABSOLUTELY BORING MIDGAME. All the cool traditions, megastructures are in super late game and you get a tedious slog across 50+ research barriers and extremely passive opponents.

Also there is something wrong with empire spawning, one half of the galaxy still remains empty even 200 years into a game.

>All the cool traditions, megastructures are in super late game
Or you could just not pick second perk from the traditionsuntil you research any of the mid game techs and only THEN pick something cool like making all your specs machines or bio whatver it was
>one half of the galaxy still remains empty even 200 years into a game.
For me it's only happens when there xenophobe fallen empire nearby

Shut up you filthy pedo

>well into the game and gone THE FLESH IS WEAK ascension route
>first FE I encounter is Holy Guardians
>after somewhat pissed off coexistence for about 40 years, they declare war on me
>my fleet is 30k
>theirs is 160k

Yeah.

>all my mods died

MORE SHIP CLASSES FOR 1.5 WHEN?

>pirating games makes you fuck kids

Carriers. Does anyone use them?

>Oh shit they have a point
>I better just parrot the same word over and over again
>that way I can still be contrarian
>that'll show em

Here's an even better idea:

Don't play the game. Problem solved.

It's really not the colossal turd youre making it out to be. I could see if the entire game was broken as shit but its not. All the stupid shit that bothers me I just mod. As a result I'm having great fun with it. If it doesn't work with multiplayer, so be it.

But hey continue to cry, that might fix shit.

it's true

one second I was illegally downloading software, the next I invited my 10 year old niece over for coffee

I'm not him, I don't have a problem, his argument stands - the game does have a problem and editing files is not an option because it makes it impossible to make multiplayer.

>""""'""""coffee"""""""""""

kids dont drink coffee silly

>All the stupid shit that bothers me I just mod.
Literally the Bethesda argument again.

Go home, Todd. You're shilling the wrong game.

>single player grand strategy
Literally why?

Hickory dickory dent, what if the child consents?

Yeah because if a video game isn't made 100% to suit your exact personal tastes why would you bother doing anything to make it an experience all your own that you enjoy? No you're right, scrap the entire thing, 0/10 it's shit. God, why can't devs just know exactly what I and only I want? Fuck.

Why not? It's how I choose to play the game. If I want to play multiplayer bad enough I'll just live with the shit I don't like.

Fuck, Sup Forums, isn't it exhausting to be a contrarian whiner 100% of 100% of the time?

>buying paradox games at launch
>not waiting for months or years for it to get fixed

this

You didn't make any attempt to argue that the sector mechanic is good. You instead suggested a workaround, which is not acceptable because multiplayer.

I'm not going to argue that the sector mechanic is good you fucking autist. I'm not retarded, I know it's shit.

I'd rather find a workaround and still be able to play it rather than throw the entire thing in the trash just because of one thing I dislike.

If I trashed every game that I didn't find perfect I wouldn't have anything to play. Jesus Fuck, is it really that difficult to understand?

games are never finished as long as devs keep working on them

honestly though, paying money for video games makes you a fuckn moran

sounds like you have no standards

why do you think I never play video games?

That's illegal.

Can't decide between Utopia and Nier right now

having the flu doesn't help

I don't get it. One thing is if you actually thought the mechanic was acceptable. Why are you so upset someone you don't know doesn't want to play the game?

I don't think so.

did they unfuck missiles?

the game only has 3 fucking weapons, why cant they spend like 1 day working on it and making it less shitty?

What is wrong with missiles?

In Italy they do

many things, look it up
long story short, overkill, time to target, poiint defense
its just worthless compared to lasers and kinetic

Damn. So that's why I getting my shit handed to me.

Lances or nothing

That's right though, I shouldn't have to cut out the tag of a shirt I bought.

Explain. What is it that makes lances so good?

high damage, high accuracy, long range

What are the downsides?

low rate of fire, but that's countered with large fleet and the big range, unless the enemy has lances aswell you're going to btfo them.

Welp. Guess I'll be playing Stellaris today then.

Oh and they eat power like niggers eat chicken, so get some good generators

Paradox says pic related is worth 20 (twenty) euros.