Reminder that PS4 Pro was MORE than twice the power of PS4 ( 1.8 tflops vs 4.2 tflops ) but had no real visual impact

Reminder that PS4 Pro was MORE than twice the power of PS4 ( 1.8 tflops vs 4.2 tflops ) but had no real visual impact
Scorpio at 6 tflops is only 50% stronger than PS4 Pro ( 4.2 tflops vs 6 tflops )
What the hell makes anyone think Scorpio will have a visible difference over PS4 Pro with half the power when not even twice the power does?

It's gonna cost 500 - 600 and no one will be able to tell if it's any better, and at that price you might as well buy a PC

and it still won't have any games. M$ really needs to drop out and just focus on ruining PC instead or the rest of the industry.

Imagine a world where they gave a shit about PC, instead of trying to fight off Steam and GOG

Build a pc for the price of a console meme is old, you cant making one for 600 that will run new games (inb4 xbone has no games) at 30fps well

Hahahahaha, sony fangays how can you be so pathetic?

First you said it will MAYBE run Forza at 4k30

Now you're saying the difference isn't real

Then finally you backpedal to pricepoints.

Baahahahahahaha, pick one damage control route and stick with it.

> built-in dx 12
> far more than 50% stronger than ps4pro
> tru 4k BR players already cost 200 dollars at least, but sonybros wouldn't know that, since they only ever have enough neetbux to buy one item of electronics every 3 years

Im not shitposting here but it really would be nice it there was a bigger variety of games for the thing, cancelling ANY third party games (Looking at you Scalebound) is NOT a good thing to do.

You can't just keep hashing Forza, Gears and Halo until the next system.

>Build a pc for the price of a console meme is old
It's not really "old", it's just that when retards say "I can build a PC for $600 that can run games better than any console", they actually mean "I can upgrade my current shitbox PC for $600 by buying a GPU+CPU without the need to buy M+K, monitor, speakers/headset, mobo, OS, PSU, RAM or CPU cooler".

You can't build shit for $600 from scratch.

>He fell for the teraflops marketing buzzwords
I bet you bought an atari jaguar because they said it was 64 bits

>First you said it will MAYBE run Forza at 4k30
>Now you're saying the difference isn't real
>Then finally you backpedal to pricepoints.
Isn't that just console users in a nutshell?

Why are you even fighting over who has the least shitty console anyway? PS4 has all the exclusives that matter, there's literally no reason why anyone would buy an xbox at this point.

I'm sorry dude.

I agree on all of this except

>buying an OS
how inept do you have to fucking be?

I bought a copy of W10 for 100 Euro. Just how mad are you?

why would I be mad? Im confused why you'd give up your EU points? How are you so inept?

Why would I care about graphics?
I want games not some shitty made up numbers and not some shitty remakes or rehashes NEW IPs.

Seriously, though, I didn't to pirate after having pirated every OS I've used previously and I was not eligible for getting a free version and there's no way I'm going to use cancer sites like allkeyshop to buy keys of dubious origins.

>I didn't to pirate
*I didn't want to pirate

>*I didn't want to pirate
but why? Who cares? It's not like you're getting karma points from Microsoft or something. You arent hurting them by NOT paying them

I just don't understand

>look at these expensive toys I can buy and u can't
must every thread be like this ?

>implying cucksolefags include a couch, TV and TV stand or proprietary headsets

I've been a poor piratefag my entire life, but now I have a good education and a good job. You'll understand this when you reach my age or become at least somewhat successful.

Pirating is stealing, and stealing is sin.

if you had that 'good education' you'd know not to pay for anything you don't have to. If a company can't even protect its product, why would you ever reward them with money?

one of the last reasons I still own an xbox is for forza:ms and that just moved to PC where it was meant to be all along (right as I build my first tower in years so that's cool), horizons better suited for console /console players anyway, it's more arcade-y

>If a company can't even protect its product, why would you ever reward them with money?

>no xbone games worth buying
>scalebound cancelled

why should i buy scorpio?

I've always been unclear..
Does the hair go inside or outside the trench coat?

I dunno. Only reason I was glad about the Pro and Slim dropping was because I got the exact Limited Edition console I wanted for the exact price I wanted it for (200 bucks).

Got a 1080p TV hooked up to a sound system that only allows 1080p video to pass through. I see no reason to pay double 400 bucks for a console, a shit ton for a new sound system, and 600 for a shitty bargain bin 4k tv when I could just pay 200 for the regular PS4 and be perfectly happy with it.

These refreshes are always depressing. I shat on Nintendo for doing it with the 3DS, I shat on Sony for doing it with the Pro, and I shit on MS for doing it TWICE (once with the scorpio, once with the S).

im right and you know it.

>It's gonna cost 500 - 600
Wasn't it said to be $400?

A PC is better than a Scorpio, especially at that price point. Why would you buy a no games machine, especially when all their stuff was given to the PC line up.

Xboners think it goes the other way around, it doesn't. You are all effectively PC's little bitch, while Sony and Nintendo still have something exclusive about them + mid range commercial selling point.

Scorpio a bigger flop than VR and Kinect, Boom. Stay scared shilling fags, you lost so many battles and the war, just make like SEGA already.

Not him, but I disagree. I don't really feel that just because you can do something, you should. I don't know why people feel like they are entitled to someone else's work for free unless that person wants it to be for free.

Doesn't mean I don't see the value of piracy. Sooner or later, games aren't going to be supported anymore, and you can't just pop any old disk into the PS3 or PS4 and have it work as a matter of necessity. Lots of times, updates are needed, and when those servers go down, if someone wants to continue supporting that game and its patches, I can understand using piracy as a measure of last resort.

They didn't actually drop a price. Digital Foundry, who presented it, guessed it "could be" 500.

>there is no visual difference
Yes, there is if you actually make games for it as opposed to releasing them too for the ps4 like sony is doing, so no games for either and money thrown.

Outside, why the fuck would you even want long hair if you're not showing it off?

I guess I see your point but really have no sympathy for big companies. A huge company like microsoft can't protect their flagship. They have the money to lock all their products down but don't bother to extend the effort and frankly if they don't care enough than neither do I.

For smaller companies, it's a bit different. For the most part though, if I can get the thing for free then hell no i'm not paying for it. I don't care if I just won the lottery or don't have a dime to my name

it's a "consolefags say that 1.8 tflops is not a big difference" episode

I don't even have a console, but, how mad are you, ps4 owner?

I used to have a similar mentality, myself. Long term financial security changed my opinion on things to the point that I WANT to use my money to support the things I like.

I get that rentals aren't really a thing for PCs, and they are getting more and more rare just as a matter of course, but if a game has a demo, and I like it, I'll spring for the game.

But if they pull something like Mass Effect 3 (which was really just the final nail in the coffin for EA), I just won't play the games. I won't download demos, I won't pirate, I won't do anything of the sort. The company will just become dead to me.

PS peasants sure are angry about Xbox.

Just wait for E3. Thats when they are going to reveal more on the Scorpio and games. Sony will will just have remasters and weeb shit as usual.

I'm really not. I'm more disappointed. I was hoping for more.

Wait wait wait wait

>Ps4 is released and 50% stringer than the X Box One
>HAHAH OH WOW ENJOY THE VISIBLE DIFFERENCES

>Sorpio is more powerful than the Pro
>T..there will be no difference at all guys i swear

Sonybros Ladies and Gentleman

>But if they pull something like Mass Effect 3 (which was really just the final nail in the coffin for EA), I just won't play the games. I won't download demos, I won't pirate, I won't do anything of the sort. The company will just become dead to me.

yeah this is the reason I refuse to buy Harvest Moon games and Persona. I've stopped buying games that don't pander to me and throw out nothing but garbage for consumers to buy

I've never seen the attraction to Harvest Moon. I liked P4G, but I could see myself getting bored if all the games are like that game. It's a neat one-off, but nothing that a series should be based on.

>muh no games

lol, has some of the best exclusives and now the best console to play multiplats on kek

What exclusives does the Scorpio have planned?

Pretty sure every game has to be playable on both the Xbone AND the PC.

/thread

MS Exclusive :)

And sometimes you don't want to play games at your desk

Yeah. When that happens, most people just hook up a PC to their TV.

Does it really matter if its also on Windows 10, if Microsoft's whole goal is to reduce PCs running it to the same level as the Xbox?

The xbone has nothing that isn't already a sequel or a fucking remaster, Halo collection, Rare replay are the console pushers?
Cinematic Gaming Qunatum Break, that flopped by the way.
You faggots were bullied into mute mice in Sup Forums and can only cry 'cancerous Sony' because you're always feeling bad getting your shit kicked in with every thread like this one, by a barrage of facts that have occurred in the history of this gen.

Literally.....

ITT: Sonybros Mental Gymnastics

>PC on the couch

FULL plen

Sure but Halo 5 and Horizon 3 are still goat

Halo5 multiplayer, Horizon, Crackdown are the ONLY games that save the console from being a failure of a decision, but hey, if PS3 can survive, so can the Xbone franchise.

don't forget cross buy/compat

you are really dumb, cross buy and backwards compatibility is running in the wrong fucking direction.

All of these consoles have offered a back catalog through online stores, and the average person still has their last gen console tucked away somewhere. Unless the more humerous part of it all is that they designed 360 and PS3 to be so purposefully shit that they can't work anymore.

Regardless there are a handful of exclusives in last gens that got the proper emulation port, and at times having the original console is a greater strength to a game with horrible as fuck emulation.

The ram will probably help the most. The PS4 and xbone 8gb really isn't that much when you consider how much games can access and it's shared between the cpu and gpu.

The biggest question is if they have changed how the CPU accesses the GDDR5, the PS4 CPU only has access to a small portion of the bandwidth and is a bit of a hack job. Still going to be pretty outdated at launch.

ok dude

These consoles only shine when there is a generational leak for PC gaming, and it has been a fucking long one since developers got lazy as fuck, from putting emphasis on graphics and less on hard coding better game play experiences.

XBOX still has no games
That's the reason why they fail