This kills the secondary

This kills the secondary.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OPx4o8tI8fM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Tertiary, not secondary. Secondaries are the English language fans.

Is the game any good?

How difficult is that? I'm sure with some practice you can overcome that trial.

>Lunatic
Goodbye files

It's not that hard to achieve this if you play as Marisa A tho. Try SA or even LoLK next time.

>UFO
Well, at least it's not LOLK

I remember it being panned for the UFO mechanic giving you tons of life shards.

It's just 200 million points, right? That's pretty easy if you go for blue UFOs. No autistic grazing required, and you don't even have to clear.

>LoLK
>hard
youtube.com/watch?v=OPx4o8tI8fM

>he doesn't do LNN
Lol, k.

>intentionally and masterfully exploiting sanae's broken death bombs to maximizing score for maximum lives just to waste them

user...

Damn, I didn't know "pressing X and then getting up in the enemy's face" is "masterfully exploiting". Maybe this wouldn't be possible if the requirements for getting lives on Lunatic wasn't the same as Easy.

Whoa, what a broken game... that's why I don't take poojins seriously.

I remember some similar bullshit that happened in DDC, maybe the Marisa B bomb.

>lunatic
Oh come on, now nobody is going to do that. But this has potential for improvement.

>if you play on easy modo, you only get 1/5 of your files back
>if you play on normal, you get 1/3
etc.

>babies first bullet hell
>hard

It's a good way to ensure purging of casuals from pc

That's fucking hilarious, although this kind of ransomware could presumably be cracked.

Why can't this be real?

The author got cucked by his own malware and had to write an unlocking tool

It is real.

>design a tool to get rid of scrub
>when you're a scrub yourself
why?

kek

Did that mean he couldn't actually get .2billion himself?

How do you even fuck up like that? I don't know anything about people who make viruses, but shouldn't they be testing them in a virtual machine or whatever so they don't infect their own computer?

I'm not a tertiary if I don't pretend to be a fan.

This is amazing becuase ironically enough, UFO is the only Touhou game so far I actually beat on lunatic.

I want that one to be as widespread and hard to remove as possible.

>0.2 billion
I could probably get that sometime in the second stage, definitely by the third.

>ywn make a living as a professional toohoo malware remover

i don't know the context of how they were trying to make this thing spread, but to answer part of the question, a virtual machine isn't safe enough to do this kind of stuff in

it absolutely should be a dedicated machine, and not on the network either

The git was public or something. That's how it spread. It was supposed to be a joke.

Either that or no patience. At least he knows his strengths.

perform some kind of disassembly and look up the addresses that it looks for seems to be pretty easy to point to the "decrypt" subroutine. That or run the game and cheat-engine values.

OH WAIT IT'S 0.2 BILLION, NOT 2 BILLION.

Fuck that's not hard.

It probably doesn't even use the server, so just dump the memory pages from the malware program.

Can't you just cheat engine and modify the score?

Something similar should be legitimately used for accessing Sup Forums.

I assume it would be programmed to detect cheat engine and nuke your shit on the spot

Actual ransomware (the more advanced ones) have tons of fucking failsafes against analysis and other tricks and will instantly kill its decrypt key hostage if you try anything that doesn't involve paying them

I do computer repair and when this shit first popped up you could usually get their shit back once people found out the key was stored locally and then wrote programs to unfuck you

nowadays that shit is so secure that if I get a PC in the shop with ransomware on it I decline and tell them there's literally nothing I can do, their shit is gone.

You wanna know something even scarier? Don't ever hook up a cryptolocker-infected PC to a network with networked machines, that shit will spread to every single machine on the network and cryptofuck it too.

Most cryptoransomware will self destruct if you try to run a disassembler on a system it controls, if it even lets you run it in the first place (most use a process whitelist so only it and the bare minimum needed for the victim to send them payment are allowed to run)

Most of the tricks security experts used to thwart earlier iterations of this stuff don't work anymore and just end up losing the key and data. Most instantly self destruct in VM environments too so they aren't easy to isolate or analyze in the first place

he said he made it as a joke and posted the source on github along with a binary.
then it started spreading and he felt guilty for making that mess so he removed the repo, made a tool to restore the files and posted it on github

also, my daughter reimu is the cutest 2hu

yeah that makes more sense

>I assume it would be programmed to detect cheat engine and nuke your shit on the spot

Nah. He didn't go that far, it doesn't actually have any type of cheat prevention checking. It /says/ it does, but the code itself has no such thing.