>>373096475

So just like WiiU.

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/davidewalt/2012/11/12/nintendo-wii-u-will-sell-out-sell-faster-than-wii/#6c597e6b7ac4
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-04-07/nintendo-traders-signal-switch-could-be-bigger-hit-than-the-wii
fimfiction.net/group/207689/dustins-adventures/thread/179781/the-main-and-minor-characters
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The Wii U lost momentum after 3 weeks something that didnt happen to the Switch

His other trips are Skeleton & TheDude as well.

Hd shitposts as each fanbase.

I dunno man you look at the near instant spike their stock value had with the Wii and it's simply not there with the Switch. Unless Switch picks up astronomically in the next 6 months, it's unlikely to match Wii levels.

Which doesn't mean it wont be successful by any means. But really, look at what the Wii did to Nintendo's value. In a year, it steadily climbed month after month to the highest value the company has ever seen.

In one month of Switch, it's actually dropped from the release, even slightly. My point is, the steady growth just isn't there so far to push their value to triple in price, as the Wii did.

The Switch is sold out you dolt.

This fucking thread, do you all just reply without bothering to read stuff?

As was the Wii, and is a good sign for traders knucklehead. Whether it's market change or a lack of faith in the brand, people just aren't investing. They're pulling out, even.

Hell their stock value dropped 1.5k yen just in the last day alone. Thatsr a 5% dip in a day. That kinda shit wasn't there with the Wii, it was confidence from the get go.

The Switch sales fell from 75k to 45k in one week in Japan though. Just because the Switch loses momentum after 4 weeks and the Wii U already did after 3 changes nothing.

It's completely sold out in Japan, they're holding lotteries to decide who gets to buy the few consoles that are in.

The Switch is sold out you dingus every week since release and the reason it doesnt sell better is because there isnt suppy enough for the demand

Where have I heard this before? Oh wait, that's right.

forbes.com/sites/davidewalt/2012/11/12/nintendo-wii-u-will-sell-out-sell-faster-than-wii/#6c597e6b7ac4

Why do you look like the ugliest person on earth? You should really fucking kill yourself you ratface motherfucker. Nobody loves you or ever will lmao

shitposter blown the fuck out wow

God damn OP got fucking rekt so hard he doesn't even post in the thread anymore.

>Whether it's market change or a lack of faith in the brand, people just aren't investing. They're pulling out, even.
I'd say lack of faith in the brand, personally. They failed with the WiiU, didn't capitalise on Pokemon Go, and sent Mario Run to its death.

They're not wrong, though. The WiiU sold out everywhere on release, it was the post Xmas shipment (10 mil) that was sticking on shelves

brutal
just kill yourself now OP, you'll never recover

SAVAGE

HE'S ALREADY DEAD STOP IT NOW

Painfully obvious samefagging.

Protip - if you abuse your Sup Forums pass in this regard, you get banned.

>he's so new he can't even check for new IPs
>he doesn't know about the 10 min limit on different IPs when using Sup Forums pass
Kill yourself, redditor

I hope the best for Nintendo, but I wouldn't want to get too excited too soon. Though it is pretty amazing that it's doing as well as it is even though it only has one major game for it. Nintendo made some pretty smart bets and I hope it pays off for them and keeps the momentum going as more games come out.

Also it really shows just how much Nintendo screwed up with the Wii U which is sad because it's a solid system. If it was marketed properly and had some must-have games at the start it would've done a lot better.

>Reading comprehension

Jesus Christ you are fucking dumb:

My link goes to a site that says "traders" aka people who buy the console itself from Nintendo to sell it say its selling better than WIi

Your site says the Wii U WILL sell better than the Wii BUT the article was posted BEFORE the Wii U released

In other words your article has a value of 0

>Op posts link 4 weeks after release stating that Switch is sold out everywhere and they need more units to fullfill the demand

>Your link shows analysts pointing out weeks before the Wii U was released that it might sell better than the Wii

Are you retarded?

>My link
Your link goes to a 404 page because you're too fucking stupid to post properly.
Neck yourself, you ugly, pathetic drone.

>It's a Nintendo intentionally limits supply to artificially create demand episode.

not this rerun again..

Nintendo used to be worth defending but not since the wii

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-04-07/nintendo-traders-signal-switch-could-be-bigger-hit-than-the-wii

My point still stands kiddo :^) Maybe you should revisit high school to get some reading comprehension otherwise you are going to be the laughing stock of the entire board

>No proof of this meme was ever posted

Oh boy here we go again

Lies. Cut the shit, nigger

Why haven't you gotten plastic surgery to fix your ugly face?

Are you both poor and ugly?

GladiumTonitrua looks like that?

God damn what a disgusting sewage rat. He looks like an ultra sperglord that likes to rape women and murder kids.

Google reversed the image and it took me to this site here

fimfiction.net/group/207689/dustins-adventures/thread/179781/the-main-and-minor-characters

The guys name is Dustin Thomas Hogan

>Jesus Christ you are fucking dumb:
Jesus Christ you are fucking ugly.

>that entire post

So he's actually an autistic roleplaying ponyfucker with no friends or family that loves him?

Holy fucking shit

Reminder that this tripfag is over 30 years old, lives at home with his old mother and has no future to speak of.

I expect to see him on the news soon as a school shooter.

>otherwise you are going to be the laughing stock of the entire board
So literally you?

Jesus christ. Literally the stereotype of an ugly neckbeard.