youtube.com/watch?v=GugsCdLHm-Q
youtube.com/watch?v=sm8UYLTbGWg
youtube.com/watch?v=68VUrXL0uqs
youtube.com/watch?v=ZFo8-JqzSCM
youtube.com/watch?v=BghFh6TYjCU
youtube.com/watch?v=uStRYmHtF-M
youtube.com/watch?v=gl3dgsbOx9E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You're supposed to make threads like these hit close to home with the board's community, like pic related for example.
People here don't ACTUALLY exclusively listen to anime and video game soundtracks, surely...

>tfw listen to anime, vidya, movie OSTs and normal music
Feels good not being an insecure prick who doesn't too things to conform to a "social hierarchy"

>I exclusively listen to anime and videogame soundtracks
This is only okay if you are a cute girl.

this is 90% how i walk, yet i've fucked around 10 girls in my life, hmm

i guess being tall does have its benefits

You aren't this cringy, are you Sup Forums?

>yet i've fucked around 10 girls in my life
Can you like, fuck off or something?

this is a great bait image. thats one for the folder.. perfect to antagonise anyone with middling self esteem issues

wow assblasted much?

Personally I only listen to the latest rap music by geniuses like Kanye West and Beyonce.

I'm a kissless virgin and I walk with my arms fully outstretched

I can't figure out who's sadder. the guy who brags about fucking girls on the internet or the guy who is obviously flustered by his presence

Kanye West is good, are you implying otherwise?

Literally nothing wrong with listening only to video game music.

i am not bragging, i am literally saying i am walking like an autist, yet i still managed to get laid

i didn't mention how most of those girls were 4/10s and how i just got "lucky" because they approached me

>hair overreacts to wind
What does this even mean?

Panty and stocking
best anime soundtrack

Normalfags are usually the worst, most low-IQ posters on Sup Forums, I'm sure you can understand my strong distaste when I spot one posting.

pretty sure you are the normalfag compared to me, who owns 10 consoles, 5 handhelds, goes out once a week and finished all the monster girl quest games

get fucked squiddo

>he thinks he's superior to anyone else on this site

I love listening to music and I feel the need to just take a moment to listen a couple tracks if I'm on the move. I can settle down and talk to people if it's someone I recognize though. I don't to like make it a habit, because one time I found my self standing, talking to someone in the parking lot for almost an hour.

i am guessing that every normie is using some kind of hair gel or some shit thus the wind isn't blowing their hair around?

you sound like a dweeb my man. also you aren't as intelligent as you think you are

look how many threads there are on Sup Forums with people sperging out over mediocre video game music, they do

cmon man that image is obvious bait. its playing into all the insecurities people have about this shit. people rarely notice any of the things pointed out on it

I'd kind of be inclined to believe it, honestly. For example, look at those threads we have with people who swear by the Guilty Gear soundtracks, but have never heard a Van Halen album or have never heard of Steve Lukather or Billy Sheehan.

Anyway, what have you all been listening to lately?

youtube.com/watch?v=5fPl4ZVkSfc
youtube.com/watch?v=Y8QAkW5lOn4
youtube.com/watch?v=l3VAOMJj3cg

When did I say I was superior to anyone?
I have nothing against normalfags irl, they just tend to be the worst demographic on Sup Forums in terms of low-quality posts.

Vidya OST are ok, but anime is a red flag for me.

I only listen to METAL

Funny you should say that, the dadrock listeners on my uni bus tend to be the overweight-neckbeards and friendless types.

youtube.com/watch?v=qFlKaEmt-B8

All that 'core garbage used to be what the neckbeards used to listen to back when I was at uni. Never quite figured out why, I always figured the demographic for that stuff was super skinny teenagers with floppy hair and white belts.

How is heavy metal music like an apple? You're meant to throw away the core!

>music

Fuck off.

youtube.com/watch?v=UAS5e8KwhZ0

>TFW listen primarily to Touhou arrangements but keep it hidden
It's very painful when someone asks what I'm listening to. I just don't like modern music, and it's not a 'lol fuck millennials' thing. I think it's too slow with very similar beats, and lyrics about gang violence and drugs and shit. Plus I fucking love rock/metal, and surprisingly folk metal, which I never thought I'd find myself saying.

1. UNDEAD CORPORATION
2. tie between Draw the Emotional and Foreground Eclipse
3. tie between EastNewSound and Shibuyan Records

I listen to anime OPs and vidya OST when in the house or something, but you'd seriously have to be autistic to listen to that shit outside bro.

youtube.com/watch?v=g6_MMo4rKFY
This is what I sound like upon seeing a thread I don't like

>I don't listen to video game soundtracks

Not saying I do this but what the Hell would you rather me listen to faggot? Lil Wayne? Eminem? Katy Perry?

Fuck you, ill stick to my Dvorak, folk and symphonic music. The music industry has become obsessed with quantity over quality, just like every other fucking thing.

I knew a guy who used to routinely put on Touhous are parties and barbecues back around 2009-10.

It was really something.

>I couldn't possibly listen to the drivel that is anime and videogame soundtracks

Well you guys could be worse off. I just open up my music app and shuffle what I have on my phone. That ranges from Kanye, Beyonce, Susumu Hirasawa, Teddyloid, Mitchie M, Anomalie, The Dear Hunter, etc. and just keep skipping forward till I find a song that matches my mood.

Since names don't really give away, the genres range from Vidya OSTs, Anime OP/EDs, Nigger rap and hip hop and all the way to alternative and folk.

Anime & Vidya soundtracks are a godsend, if for no other reason than being instrumental.
Human vocals are disgusting and ruin everything, ESPECIALLY if they're comprehensible to my gaijin ears.

>Muh instrumentals
Music accompanied by vocals still tends to have better instrumentals than vidya and anime music though.

Also most anime OPs/EDs are heavily slanted towards the vocal melody.

I'm like that plus jpop.

The popular music industry has always been about quantity over quality. You liking what they used to shit out doesn't give it more merit than what they're shitting out today.

In fifty years, kids like you will be saying
>Fuck you, ill stick to my Lil' Wayne, Eminem and Katy Perry. The music industry has become obsessed with quantity over quality, just like every other fucking thing.

i put clay and shit in my hair and it still blows like that
its accurate with its claims

All I remember, 28 years old is being extremely poor and having nothing. Then I get to hear about white male privilege.

>YOU';RE NOT THE NORM HOW COME I DON'T GET MORE WELFARE?!?

Fuck you. We felt like we were wealthy when when we could have bad steak, ever.White male privilege? I didn't see a $100 bill until I was 20.

ew, you guys should really listen to real music like Death Grips, Kero Kero Bonito, Grimes, Lana Del Raye, the list goes on...

Worst soundtrack ever

How can you write that without cringing?

There is nothing wrong with primarily listening to anime and vidya OSTs.

I hate modern american pop music but there are still a few rock and metal tracks I like

Not really. Especially in the case of vidya.

Vidya soundtracks the best source of instrumental music out there. Film scores aren't that great to listen to because they fluctuate in time and rhythm by nature. You need the visual element for it to work. Vidya soundtracks are like a happy medium between regular music and film scores.

Can you swallow cum without slurping?

Literally me
Im sure Sup Forums thinks im a pleb but theres just very little music i like that isnt from a video game. I can't change who I am.

Sick comeback bro.
Stick it to the man fuck the rules and all the sheeple that follows them

whew, this is like a bingo sheet

The point is, I fought my ass off to be where I am.I didn't whine, and when somebody said I wasn't good enough, I said "fuck you" and did it.

Millenials give up and ask for their parents. Not to say they I didn't have my parents to help me, but I didn't ask for them when things got difficult.

I stuck my nose in, and said "FUCK YOU." This is my place and you have no right to say no. Not when I've worked this hard to be here.

yeah I just dont see the relation to this thread. You confused?

idk man the nier automata track is bretty good, gave me some feels

>normal music
Fuck off m80

Not him. If you change your likes/dislikes/interests based on what you think makes you seem cool, you're definitely not cool.

Go you. You might be on the wrong board, though.

>2000+10+7
>not being an anime soundtrack pro
youtube.com/watch?v=SIF5BLyh3Mk

Yeah, Touhou arranges have every genre. I've listened for those for like 5 years, but eventually got bored of it.

I don't know why my post offended you so much honestly.

You need to stop taking superfluous comments on Sup Forums so seriously.

I fucking despise the "animu with a lighthearted premise and imagery that turns into darkness and despair" trope.

moeshit going dark is one of the best tropes desu
youtube.com/watch?v=xnxUWE_4Xj4

So what, bitch? All music nowadays has degraded to simple minded music that have no meaning. Video game music is diverse and ranges from jazzy music to symphonic orchestral music. The Elder Scrolls games osts beat 99,99% of the modern music made today. Same for Final Fantasy VII and X. Just listen to Return to Zanarkand and feel the emotion that even the likes of Beethoven and Mozart did.

Sure I could listen to the amazing clasics from the 70s like Queen or AC/DC but when it comes to modern music its video games and anime that carry the torch of actual intelligently written music.

So fuck you OP and your shitpost thread. I'm not going to listen to your garbage like Drake, Kanye West and Miley Cyrus.

jesus christ at least wipe the nut off the fucking argument before you try and make a point

Bro you don't get it, it's supposed to be like a deep deconstruction of the moe genre

Please be satire

>God Tier
>FM Synth
>Good Tier
>Redbook audio music
>Okay Tier
>Any other kind of music
>Shit Tier
>Western ambient and orchestral music

This post reads like one of those pastas on Sup Forums.
Except this time it's genuinely serious.

>I listen to rap and play call of duty

I'm actually in a position where I have nothing to listen to period, I'd welcome any kind of music, vidja or not recommend me stuff pls

>when you pull a Madoka a decade before Madoka was a thing

you seriously need a fucking beating.

Modern music is shit, when modern music stops being shit I'll start listening to it.

Don't hold your breath.

youtube.com/watch?v=XrO29hsWgto

chads don't tip fedoras

>"music" then
youtube.com/watch?v=GugsCdLHm-Q

>music now
youtube.com/watch?v=sm8UYLTbGWg

What the fuck happened?

what would a philip glass-scored video game be like?

>Shit Tier
>western videogame music

Fixed

I don't like modern music because everything's louder, more extreme, or faster.

Compare 70s dance music to modern dance music, compare 70s hard rock to modern hard rock, fuck even all this "gurgly" brutal metal sounds nothing like black sabbath..

At least video game music is great.

Sup Forums was a mistake

gurgly brutal metal is gods gift to man
youtube.com/watch?v=68VUrXL0uqs

>Listen exclusively to vidya soundtracks
>the vidya in question is the Tony Hawk series

*tips fedora* surely we were born in the wrong generation

>if you value music you wear a hat

not just ANY hat

a hat

How did rock music go from this...
youtube.com/watch?v=ZFo8-JqzSCM

TO THIS?
youtube.com/watch?v=BghFh6TYjCU

youtube.com/watch?v=uStRYmHtF-M
called evolution

>tfw vidya music lead me to my current taste in music
It's not that bad.

anime is shit

that being said blazblue has a pretty great soundtrack

AND THIS?
youtube.com/watch?v=gl3dgsbOx9E

Actually sounds pretty good. That other grind stuff is like shitposting in music form though.

>walks too fast
How can you walk too fast?