AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0yxVASSetmA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

LOL

Persona is a shit franchise and like Zelda, the only reason reviewers give it high scores is because they don't want their spouses and kids receiving death threats for the next two years from a bunch of Personafags.

Easier to give a game a 10/10 than deal with that shit
t. former Destructoid reviewer

>fatlus shit
>good

94 is bad now?

Pfft I love how you think that spoiler means anything faggot

>former
kek

Glad you aren't a reviewer anymore faggot because you have some shit taste.

It means I've had my experiences with autistic faggots taking reviews way too fucking seriously

Even if I thought BOTW deserved a 6/10, I'd give it a 10 because I don't want Nintenbros burning my house down with me in it.

Anything less that 100 is considered a catastrophic blunder of the century by Sup Forums

>I'm worried about empty threats from fanboys
pussy

>Sup Forums grading scale

100-99 Paid Reviews
98 undisputed masterpiece Tony Hawk Pro Skater 2
97-00 Absolute Dog Shit.

I like narrative driven games but when you're told you have all these options then are never given time to do them it gets tiring.

>t. someone who is so shit at reviewing games they lost their job
wow man your opinions just hold so much value

Isn't 94/100 a pretty damn good score?

>empty threats
I've had friends who have been mailed syringes and dead animals over reviews.

Sorry for not wanting to expose my 7 year old to that shit.

Go away Jim we all know it's you.

not him but what would those games be and do you have proof?

Just stories shared over dinner and one of the games was Metal Gear Solid 4 Guns of the Patriots. Another was Fable 2

I don't mind Jim being a harsh critic, but then he goes and gives Ubishit perfect scores. He's like the Armond White of video games.

Say what you want about Jim but he's making $11,600 a month off Patreon alone while you're slaving away for the man or being a NEET in your parent's basement.

That's not Jim.
Jim sticks his dick in the beehive and gets off on the reaction.

Why do these stories about Metal Gear Solid and Fable bring up a fear of Persona and Zelda fans?

Because they're even worse fanbases. Persona is Tumblr and Twitter THOTs and Zelda is Tumblr+Nintenbros

well I couldn't see Persona fans giving death threats to family members, can't really defend Zelda with that though since y'know, the whole ordeal with jim sterling, granted he get's off to that shit.

>Liked the game overall
>Damn it was a lot of fun
>Gives it 84
>In an age where 84 equals mediocre for a big title
>Because it's not portable
>Despite knowing full well they'll eventually make a portable version
This fucking faggot.

I couldn't care less about scores on the grander scale of things but what the hell.

So this....is the power of the PS4

What game?

>84 is a bad score
wew lad

Remember new vegas?

>another Sony exclusive game gets overrated and overhyped once again
its like you guys have no decency

But it is.

We all know game scores have been like this for over a decade:
0-50 doesn't exist, except when given as a joke to an absolutely terrible game
50-60 garbage
60-70 still garbage
70-80 playable garbage
80-85 ok
85-90 good
90-95 gotyay
95-100 paid review

In seriousness, what i've played of it, the game isn't over a 9/10.
If we're using a proper review scale its only a high 7

loading times are super fast though

>If we're using a proper review scale
I really wish game reviews actually did that though.

Ah so it's this argument again. Just because some ass backward games company bases it's bonuses on Metacritic scores doesn't make a game that doesn't reach their required score bad. People are fucking retarded. It's getting like mal where connoisseurs of taste will only watch a 9.

>84 means is mediocre for a big title
>genuinely wanting to enforce puffed up scores depending on budget
You are doing this for free. How pathetic.

This, the fucking games have the most basic JRPG combat you could think of. I mean the gameplay is so incredibly uninspired and never innovates anything, how can they keep giving the games such high score when they do the same thing over and over? Fucking Wizardry did it in 1981 and they have not changed the formula one bit.

Other than that, I guess the actual appeal of the series is being an anime/dating simulator for people without friends or romantic prospects.

>if we're using a proper review scale

You still haven't caught on to the fact that proper review scales start at 5/10 and end at 10/10?

It's legit though, it means publishers themselves think that they need to be closer to 90 than 80 to stand out from the rest
In the 70s is a disaster for a triple A title.

I'm not defending it. I'm just stating the obvious. Things are like this and it doesn't look like they'll change any time soon.

I don't use the site nor do I look at the scores when considering whether or not I want to buy something.

That date system used in that image is fucked. The only acceptable expressions are: year/month/day or day/month/year.

>3 months in and this year had already pretty good- masterpieces, more than the past few years where it was just blips of a good game
>Instead of enjoying, Sup Forums still complains and lurks for next tortanic.
You should all jump off a bridge

>Just stories shared over dinner
so no proof

yeah I thought so

europoor get out

Wow, this game looks like hot garbage

I can't remember a year that was so good out of the gate than this year and there could be a lot more before years end. It's pretty great.

Still 13 points ahead of FFXV lad

Christ the state of that man

This board is fucking shit

I actually like Persona 5. It just isn't one of the greatest games ever and I can realize that because i'm a true gamer

You are correct! Persona is a total weeb game that is essentially the fisher price version of SMT proper.

The RPG portion of the game is awful so that leaves the simulator portion which is honestly pretty shit as well. It's a totally arbitrary portion of the game to pad out the play time since the actual RPG gameplay is so uninspired. Even these segments might be semi enjoyable though if all the characters weren't such poorly written anime stereotypes.

Also, the graphics are unacceptable for a PS4 game in this day and age, total garbage.

If we are using a proper review score this would be a 4/10 at best. It would be a 2/10 but the soundtrack is pretty cool.

His waifu is actually shit :D

Fuck off mate I bet your 12 and your first MegaTen was Catherine.

either you are a shill or numb in the head

>Another great game for PS4

Will PChildren ever recover?

Are the characters/dialogue/story pacing considerably better than in P4? Because no way I'd even consider getting this otherwise

>if I pretend the scale is a correctly applied 1-100 scale rather than a non-linear 50-100 scale, surely it actually is!

Great rebuttal there boy! I guess its hard to defend such a piece of hot garbage though.

Well deserved 94

i tried watching some gameplay videos and all i see is anime cutscenes or talking heads. is it just a vn? i thought it was a jrpg or some shit.

You have shit taste, what else is to explain?

>the graphics are unacceptable for a PS4 game

Why? It looks better than most PC exclusives.

characters maybe although I liked the cast in P4 a lot better overall.

Dialogue absolutely not. It's not even translated properly and its filled with forced memes. Think Anthony Burch Borderlands 2 tier, yes, its that bad.

The story is better I guess although the stories in Persona games are generally pretty shallow.

Basically

It's a VN with a weak RPG attached to it because they were afraid an actual VN wouldn't sell well enough.

>with a weak RPG

Persona system is actually one of the best in jRPG.

Please, it barely has more depth than the original Dragon Quest

Give me one (1) JRPG with an actually interesting skill system that's not Final Fantasy.

To me, JRPGs have always only been interesting when coupled with a good story. The worlds and general settings are often just too dull and uninteresting.

this is total pandering. western jounors/media are totally broken
they still hate japanese games and want to mock most of them but they are just afraid to be hated by the internet by hating this shit

fucking hypocrite spineless cunts

if this wasnt persona but the same game with different visuals from a different company they wouldve given it only 65-80.

and people say he was a mindless sonybro giving sony titles 95+'s
Payment didn't go through or he's just giving his actual opinion

Skies of Arcadia
Grandia
Xenogears/Saga
Xenoblade
Chrono Trigger/Cross
Suikoden (basic battle system, but it had 3 battles styles)
Mario RPG Series
Star Ocean

I could go on, but that is just off the top of my head.

>reading comprehension
HENCE pretty good- (to) masterpiece
>true gamer
Who the fuck calls themselves this?

What seems to be the problem? sage btw

>it's impossible that the reviewer could just genuinely enjoy the series that managed to cultivate such a fervent fanbase

>Chrono Trigger/Cross
I'll give you these two but the rest are so generic it's terrible.

Why are you posting picture of your wife's daughter on Sup Forums of all things?

Xenoblade is interesting in concept but plays like a single player MMO, you're just cardboard cutouts on a playing field while positioning yourself around, movement is the only different factor between it and classic jrpgs, but that movement is barely relevant.

I know, I'm loving it too.

What are you laughing at?

Sup Forums never cried about persona being shit, so what the fuck are you trying to prove here?

ya ha ha!

This is why games should be rated on a 0-3 rating system like that restaurant guide.

Just Cause 3

>Implying that means shit

weebs BTFO

Wow, that actually kind of looks like shit. Did it get downgraded?

>98 undisputed masterpiece
unless it's zelda

Zelda isn't a 97 anymore.

>it's not on the switch out of 10

How is this relevant to the game?

youtube.com/watch?v=0yxVASSetmA

When did beinng an ironic weeaboo become such a trend among normalfags?

1. It's not AAA
2. It's a port from PS3
3. It still looks a lot more appealing than Andromeda, a 2017 AAA game.
The problem is just with your perception, not the score. 80-85 is a legitimately good to great score.

select and start are the ps3 buttons
ps4 has share and options