Should I buy Dark Souls 3?

I'm thinking about Dark Souls 3 while it is still 50% off on Steam. However I've heard there's some edition for DS3 with all the DLC coming out soon as well. Should I buy DS3 now or wait for the new edition?

There will inevitably be a version with all the DLC at some point. But it will be priced as new and will stay that way for a while, so you could be waiting another year or more before you can get a decent price.

I'd just wait for another sale. Maybe the game will get a better sale and the DLC might be on sale. And that's if you want the DLC. There are mixed opinions on the quality.

Ashes of Ariandel is shit. Just get DaS3 and The Ringed City.

it's the last Souls game, the multiplayer will be alive for a while

The goty edition with all the DLC is priced like the base game. In other words the DLC is free. Both DLC will cost you an extra $30.

Do the math.

i want, i'm like $6 short. anyone wanna gift me for a game of slighly lesser value. good deal

Wait a little bit to get the GoTY edition.
The game's pretty fucking great on it's own, Ashes of Ariandel isn't a bad expansion, and The Ringed City is fantastic.

There is. Its called The Fire Fades Edition that's coming out near the end of the month.

I can't decide whether to grab the steam copy or wait for the physical edition but I don't want it to be the case where the disc only has 4GB and I have to download the other 40GB. Plus it'll look awkward having the first DaS prepare to die edition and then the fire fades edition with no sign of the scholar of the first sin.

you can get the complete package right now for $55

or you can wait ~2 weeks and get it for $50

do you want to wait 2 weeks to save $5

that's your decision to make

does Sup Forums have a password for only Sup Forums users to matchmake?

just wait

already is. comes out this month on the 21at

>Ashes of Ariandel is shit

really? i liked it, then again i'm a sucker for comfy winter / viking levels.

Wait for fire fades edition. Only two weeks.

So is Ringed City. They're both Dark Souls 2 tier.

im plsying this with no guides and no idea on how skills affect me

should i at east look up how skills work and the general etiquette of the Souls community?

I see messages with "tight spot" and "gorgeous view" a lot
is this a meme

just press the option button tardo it explain what the stats do and everything very helpfull and keep playing without guides otherwise you ruin your first experience.

I like doing my first playrthrough offline.

1% of the messages are actually useful and because of that they spoil shit ahead of time e.g. give away ambushes, illusions or what kind of boss you're going to fight so you lose out on discovering them yourself, and 99% of them are just worthless little cancer children spamming shit like
>I did it, you don't deserve this, praise le sun, but hole ahead try finger, princess ahead need tongue xDD

After playing through Bloodborne offline, I honestly like online mode better. Sometimes you need a little distraction every now and again

If you play dark souls offline you're a filthy casual

>princess ahead need tongue
but hole messages are still funny

Yeah, I got it on sale. Man, I suck ass at it.

me too but we'll get the hang of it

mines only runs at 45fps on average