>AAA game
>crappy gameplay free pass

you just can't win

>shit tier Zelda game
>10/10

>hideous jaggy pixel art
>never seen a game on a crt free pass

>take that back

>bland barren open world with fetchquests and collect 900 seeds while visiting copy pasted puzzle rooms all while running at 20fps is a 10/10

That sounds like shit. Is that a Chinese mmo?

>indie game
>"goes retro"
>10/10

>Poorfags
>Freepass on piracy
Really makes you think

He Doctor Jones to you lady

well if its a game someone developed by himself in his free time i am willing to overlook these things if the game overall is fun

yes

It is. It's named The Regend of Zerda: Breath of the Wird.

I'll never get that kind of mentality

>game has glaring, terrible flaw that deeply impacts it in some way
>"but it's ok because it had to be rushed", "was made by a small team", "they didn't have enough money", etc...

Why "defend" the people behind the product? It's not an attack on them.

Is a game of X quality better if 3 people worked on it than if 300 people did? The quality is the same. Why like one more?

crisp, jaggy pixels look so much better than that blurry shit

That's because mediocre graphics are generally not a big flaw if the gameplay is good

>blurry shit
>never seen a game on a crt free pass

of course i have, and it's blurry shit unless you have gold plated RGB cables and mods for your dusty ass 40 year old console

What the other guy said. I'll play a game that looks like shit but has really fun gameplay. I won't play a game that looks amazing but has shit gameplay.

It's not complicated.

the its gonna be a shitty game but lets pre-empt the criticisms with "its supposed to be bad" retro games

>we want to revitalize the x genre
>bringing back retro x gaming
>8bit
>from the creators of x

Would you think differently of, say, Shovel Knight if it was made by a team of 150 developers and costed 80 million USD to make?

Depends, does it cost full AAA price?

Everything about the game is the same including the price, except for the team behind it

Then it's irrelevant