Scorpio is everything it was hyped up to be

>Scorpio is everything it was hyped up to be

It's not fair why do they get the better machine?

No games

>they still don't have bloodborne

We're still good

Have fun with your Forza machine.

Guess who else was more powerful.
And acualy had a decent number of exclusives.

Wait forr the playstation pro deluxe

Quit the false flagging, you fucking faggot

Most powerful consoles never won a generation, and this seems to prove the rule. Hopefully Scorpio will have a decent success, never fond of monopolies

Power doesn't mean shit if the machine ain't fun it wont sell. This thing...this thing right here fucked up the shit of the Ps4, Wii U and Xbone.

This. Why does everyone always ignore the greatest example of how tryharding never matters?

Well it's newer console, of course it's going to be better.

Scorpio won't win because the japs don't like xbox.
/thread. Don't bother debating. This is not an argument.

man I miss that console

I haven't heard shit about it, one way or the other.

Did they announce anything exclusive to the console? What's the price? Are they still forcing every game made for it to be compatible with the Xbone?

I have one of those. It collects dust. I'm more likely to play my Vita, PS4, PS3, or WiiU.

Last time that thing even got turned on was the Xmas that Zelda: LBW came out.

>speculation
>emulated performance
>no games

How about waiting until it actually sinks or swims before false flagging?

>everything it was hyped up to be
I don't see how. It's not a gen 9 system, it's just a "mid gen upgrade" AKA worthless in every way, and they're now porting every game xbone actually had (aka reasons to buy one) to pc so the scorpio is literally just going to be a weaker PC without any of the freedumbz.

I'm disappointed frankly, I was hoping they would start gen 9 proper and just cut the infected limb that is gen 8. They fucked up the xbone and it will never be able to recover. They admitted it themselves by taking away it's exclusives. Now they're trying to dive back in headfirst? Why? They already lost gen 8.

Your anecdotes mean nothing. The 3DS still outsold all of the consoles you mentioned.

The thing is Xbox literally has no games compared to PS4.

I don't own a console, but if I was going to buy one I can't see much reason to buy a Xbone over a PS4.

>Did they announce anything exclusive to the console?
keks.
Oh wait, you were actually serious? AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHA HAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Hi Pajeet.
>Jaguar CPU

hahahahahahhahaa

So get one again user, don't be denied. And treat it right.

It's like having the best fridge out there but it has no food in it. Or at least quality ones.

3DS released in early 2011. PS4 released in late 2013. It was literally more than 2 and a half years later, yet, according to VG Chartz, its less than 10 million units ahead.

I'm betting that by the end of life of the PS4, they will have sold more than the 3DS, and it's not exactly unfair that the PS4 got a refresh, as the 3DS got one, too.

>3DS
>1 refresh

Because Sony blew their load and released the pro way too early

>tfw modded my xbox to act as an HTPC, play free games and run emulators
>tfw gave it to my brother and threw it in in the trash

>CPU is only 0.2GHz greater than PS4 Pro
>GPU has only 4 more compute units than PS4 Pro
>GPU has only 261 more MHz than PS4 Pro
>Memory: Scorpio :12GB GDDR5; Pro: 8GB GDDR5
>Memory bandwidth: Scorpio: 326GB/s ; Pro: 218 GB/s
>Hard drive: equal

Meh, it's a mixed bag, especially considering the estimated asking price. By the time they launch it, you can expect a price cut from Sony. I don't see it doing particularly well, honestly, at least not without exclusive games.

Don't forget that 4GB of the GDDR5 is held back for the OS, leaving only 8GB for games. Dunno how much Sony uses for their OS, but I'm betting it isn't 4 GB.

>its a Sup Forums tries to be Sup Forums episode
always pure cringe

I don't really see the difference here.

Sony uses 3GB for the OS, so it's 5GB of ram vs 8GB of ram.

Considering how the PS3 did EVERYTHING on 512MB of ram, it makes me wonder why they didn't just keep the XMB. It was obviously extremely efficient, and, though it was fairly basic, it wasn't lacking any utility.

>price drop
nah
isn't it gonna be more expensive than the pro? Pro will probably have a $350 sale around it's release to just put the nail in the coffin but I don't expect a permanent drop until they cut the scorpio to match the pro.

Meh. I wouldn't be surprised whichever way it went. But I would expect at least a temporary price cut through the holidays, even if its only on the slim model.

great, at least xbone faggots were silent. now we will have another faction shitting up the board

Did the presentation/reveal happen? Is there a link to it if so?

*Scorpio won't win at getting shitty weeb titles

It happened. It was fairly underwhelming. Devs are already saying its pretty useless if MS is gonna keep their promise to make all games made for it also work with the launch version of the Xbone.

No price given yet, though.

For the love of all that is holy who is this semen demon