STAFF MEMBER HAS DIED

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LjDISdda1KE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>game gives you no option other than shooting your dudes
>faggot loser backstabber side character goes fake hysterical and starts mental olympics to frame you as a bad guy
That mission was designed to make you hate Huey even more, right? I just don't understand how the ending cutscene fits into that.

>Tfw that mission was so fucking good it made the whole game around it feel shittier since nothing else was on it's level

why kojimber.

Completely ruined this whole part for me. They should have silenced her. Everytime she notified me if this it shaytered the immersion

I don't think I'll ever get over my butthurt at this game only being half finished. You can tell building up your base/staff is only bare bones compared to what they had planned

thats what they get for knowing kikongo nigger speak 2bh

Kaz was the one that got the virus on the base wasn't him?

why should I care about a bunch of random soldiers whom I didn't know

>been using female soldier for the side ops for an outrageous amount of hours
>autistically get attached to her because cute buff female soldier that has a nice voice
>mfw i find her crawling down on the floor covered in blood, begging me to help her
>mfw "boss ? what are you doing ? boss !!" when i raise my gun at her
>mfw i had to finish my mission

This bummed me out severely, but it didn't quite get to me until I had to execute every soldier in that one room, the ones that salute you with the utmost respect, sobbing and saying that they understand and shit. Dammit, I'm getting teary as I'm writing this.

youtu.be/LjDISdda1KE

>Mfw i started hearing the Peace Walker humming

Jesus fucking christ.

Has anyone done a minimalist playthrough where they fire every soldier who joins up? or fired everyone just before this story arc?

I found this part too comical.

Like, if you're going to execute your sick comrades, wouldn't you rather have them do it or maybe kill them in an execution position to ensure they feel as little pain as possible.

Well, all memes aside, it does make you feel the phantom pain. Kojima had nothing to do with it but the gods are with him.

Is this about Oregon trail?

I have a personal grudge against this game.

I just finished the part where they lift the sahelanthropus onto the base after you beat it and I decided to take a break from playing. I come back a month later to find that all the progress I had was reset, except for my developed stuff. I still had all my weapons and gear and all the buddy stuff but the game reverted me back to the mission where you rescue the kids from the diamond mine.

I stopped playing this game.

If were sharing stories
>did the target practices on base
>ran around looking for targets, cause too stubborn to look it up
>always bumped into soldiers for fun
>this mission
>seeing staff members suffering and begging for help
>I recognize one of them from when I was running around

100% empathized with Venom when he decided against casting the ashes and making diamonds instead.

We live and die by your order, boss

;_;77777

It would have been far better (or worse?) if you could actually interact and work with the staff like was hyped during development.

I definitely remember being told that we'd be able to spar and train with people on the base. Just another cut feature I guess

Hmmm should try this.

Can you even have multiple save files in this game? Can't remember but dont want to erase my game to try it out

on playstation versions I think you can do some shit with usb sticks and deleting your old save to replace it with another one, but I'm not sure

I dont believe multiple savea are a thing.
But you can probably try easily anyways
For consoles you could probably just make a new user profile, but PC you could steam share onto a dummy account to start a fresh save that way.

I've sorta wanted to do a no-staff run because the game is too damn easy. Having a support unit completely removes the suspense of not knowing if you've located all the baddies or not.

Also WHAT THE FUCK was kojima thinking not allowing you do do all missions procure on site? You HAVE to fill all your weapon slots? really? in a game where you're not supposed to kill anyone?

>open the idroid in chapter 2
>YOUR HYPE FOR THIS GAME HAS DIED

>the salanthropis terring shit up

>he just keeps looking back at it staring untill it comes after him

>lose hero points when you kill them so assume there's a way to complete the mission without killing
>reload save 4 times before realising that isn't possible

>when you sneak into a base without getting spotted and extract the target you were supposed to kill

>S ranking

>have to kill off all my decent staff members
>then huey has the audacity to talk shit when i was literally doing the most moral thing i could do
>the same bastard who helped kill off an entire base
>the same bastard who pisses his pants constantly
>finish chapter 2
>turns out there is no chapter 3
>most of chapter 2 is just re-runs of past missions
>quiet's story line was barely explored
>the black mamba was the biggest loose thread in the game, but was completely ignored
>the skulls are meant to be op bosses but d-walker can take them out in a few seconds with the minigun
>forced company management minigame

no wonder kojima left, holy shit konami doesn't understand the gaming community.

that image is racist!

My guess is that it's all the little unnecessary things that give metal gear it's flavor that pissed konami off. Work aint free and metal gear games have a lot of content that isn't crucial tot he game.

You'd think konami would know that's partly why they're so popular though

Or maybe.....just maybe......kojima is a fucking hack. Who spent millions upon millions in a vanaity project he didn't even bother to fully finshi since he knew drones like you would defend his shitty hack "talent"

Sick spelling

I guess all those other workers being treated badly by konami are hacks too

I am no snail ;_;

>can choose to replay this mission for some reason
>soldiers you kill in the replayed mission are actually killed
what the FUCK

Because good stats