>main character is a woman of color

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NWZlnXz17XI
youtu.be/T1VfzdbqpAw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

>protagonist is a transgender lesbian quadrodyke niggerkin
>the story is about evil white men taking resources from alien's land
>the protagonist joins the necromorphs to stop humanity's expansion in the universe
>your companion is a cyborg that used to be a white cis het family man before your crew (PETA of space) kidnapped him cut his balls/dick combo and made him a cyborg slave

At this point I just want another dead space game, it's one of my favorite series.
I don't care who I'm playing as or what the story is, as long as I get to blow limbs off necromorphs in a new game I'll be happy.

>fixed camera angles
>limited ammo and inventory space

>return to survival horror roots

>We'll never get Dead Space 4 to end the cliffhanger

If it was made by Bioware

Think they said there was one for this year. THough since we havent heard dick for it yet...

What cliffhanger? Isaac kills the big evil monster who was behind it all, Isaac dies. There is no cliffhanger.

Dead Space 3 was shit but I still think Visceral is one of if not the only good EA studio left.

>inb4 Hardline
It was fine.

I am okay with diversity if it's Carver.

>tfw Dead Space 4 would be the first game to take place on earth now that its been infected with necromorphs and about to be eaten by a swarm of brother moons.
>We will never get to save earth from the necromorphs and unite the human race to btfo
and end the brother moon scourge once and for all, saving countless unknown Alien civilizations and in the end giving Isaac some fucking peace of mind once and for all.

I don't remember the lore well

>DS1
the marker turning people into "not" zombies get's destroyed
>DS2
they build another marker and Isaac destroys it again
>DS3
I genuinely don't remember, the villain is some terrorist unitologist and he dies at the end (Isaac as well?)

not sure where the story would go

Not going to happen. Isaac killed the evil Necromorph planet of this system, so theres no more necromorphs near Earth. Dead Space 4 is probably going to take place with humanity exploring new systems that were already eaten by other necromorph planets.

Of course, EA can just retcon everything, they really like to do that a lot.

Will it be in first person? Dead Space with first person VR will be the goat

as an option, sure, but I still want the 3rd person over the shoulder view

>>return to survival horror roots

As much as I wish it was true I HIGHLY doubt it. I am even okay if it's like 2 but not the shitfest 3 was. I want BOSS fights back. The bosses in 1 were great.

I was thinking about this, and since the Dead Space 3 DLC ends with the fleshmoons eating Earth, I'd just go with the "humanity is fucked" angle.

You just work your way through a city to go die with your family. That's all I've got. Desolate and post-apocalyptic as hell. They wrote themselves into a corner, but that corner has one more good story in it.

What about fixed camera angles with tank controls?

>he didn't play the canon DLC ending that continued the story after Isaac "survived"

youtube.com/watch?v=NWZlnXz17XI

there's another marker and it turns out markers turn entire planets into sentient, organic and evil beings.

>The bosses in 1 were great.
The uh, bullet sponge boss that was a literal sponge for all intents and purposes, followed by the turret boss, followed the boss your mostly fought upside down and then the game ended?

>user hasn't played the DLC epilogue

According to the "Awakened" DLC, there are several Brethren Moons, and they were preparing to attack Earth, so they definitely can have a sequel.

In the end of Awakened, Isaac gets back to Earth on Terra Nova. Turns out while he and Carver were fucking around on Tau Volantis, moons have found Earth and got there before Isaac.
Then Isaac's flying tub gets rammed by one of the moons and the game ends.

Going to be retconned to shit. Reminds me of the C&C 3 full Scrin invasion that never came, because C&C 4 was a massive piece of shit.

youtu.be/T1VfzdbqpAw

you can switch between 3rd and 1st person pretty easily, hitman allowed it

fixed camera with tank controls is another beats, the aiming/combat and many other aspects of game design need to be diffierent, can't really have both

I know RE code veronica had a FPS mode, but it was pretty bad, just meant as a nice extra

Guessing you didn't play the DS 3 expansion. The Mooninites descend on Earth just as Isaac makes it back. They could go a number of ways with it.

Preparing? You fucking arrive as one slips a tentacle around the whole planet

I didn't play 3 for obvious reasons but there is a little thing I liked in 1 and 2.
They don't really explain in full detail the origin of the markers and how they act, making them feel like a higher force, something we don't understand at all.

Does Dead Space 3 explain some shit about them or it's still vague about their origins?

3 doesn't explain the markers but it explains their goal. Which is basically "Be At The Mountains Of Madness meets Reanimator" or something.

Everything about the markers is done in that novel which was passable.

yeah I didn't, which makes me think it's probably not a bad idea to check that out now

still kinda pissed DS3 is not on steam though, would need to install origins just for it

>having the real ending of the game in DLC
fuck

Wait, no, sorry, I fucked up. It explains the markers. They're just power productors gone wrong. Basically what happens in 2, too. It's dumb.

Fuck, that's pretty disappointing.

can't wait. faggots will be debating whether re or ds is better.

Like they've been doing for the past five fucking years?

The Evil Within is the patrician's choice.

>every single encounter consists of at least one vent exploding in front of you and another behind you at the same time with no delay between the two
>enemies begin rushing you before they even see you and can't be stopped or staggered by anything short of stasis, force gun or an explosion that kills them anyway
I can't decide if it's the two weapon limit, barebones compat core customisation, unreasonable balance passes on the non-military tools (like the fucking line gun) or universal ammo which harms some of the niche combinations more.

The pulse rife and plasma cutter had a meta all of their own but it only got worse in Dead Space 3.

markers are just part of a grand reproduction scheme for the brother moons. They get intelligent civilizations to replicate them and then necromorphs start to infect any bio matter that comes into contact with them so they can basically turn the planet into one giant brother moon, completing the reproduction cycle. There was an alien civilization discovered in Dead Space 3 that replicated markers as well and it got them all killed but before they died off they built a machine that countered the marker's effects and froze the planet so the brother moon couldn't be born. Marker's are just a pawn in the giant eldritch chess game brother moon's play.

>C&C 4
What are you talking about ? There is no such thing as "C&C4. Doesn't exist.

transgender russian with asian/latino influences, german/tibet heritage and a albino/black skin color or it's doomed to failure

also make the monsters gay muslims while were at it

Nah, the monsters will all be white hetero males.

please don't turn this into a Sup Forums thread. i know the OP is teasing you guys, but it's been so nice and peaceful for now.

I've never understood the support for the term 'person of color'

>"colored person" is obviously derogatory based on the context of white and non-white people being segregated
>"person of color" is supposedly better because a non-white person came up with the term, and minorities should be trusted
>unless that minority has an opinion people disagree with, then they're an Uncle Tom or sucking up to The Man
>so essentially minorities are doing the same shit white people did 50 years ago but painting it as a good thing

Autocorrect fucked up "faggot" there