Shedinja

Is Shedinja the Sans of Pokemon or is Sans the shedinja of undertale?

You forget to take your medication?

Oh, ha, that's a clever name for a Shedinja actually. Since they're mechanically similar. Can't believe I never made that connection before.

I'm assuming this thread is pure bait, but legitimately that's a neat connection I've never made. Might name my next Shedinja Sans.

Thanks OP.

Why the hell would you do that? The point of Sans is that he can evade every attack you make, and you have to tire him down. The pokemon equivalent would be one that has snow cloak for an ability, and knows Double Team in its moveset, which would maximize its evasion stats (snow cloak being good because Sans is naturally fond of snowy weather). Perhaps a hacked in arctic version of Cubone, just for that extra skeleton pun.

Of course I bet you didn't take the time to research this, did you?

Don't you dare sully sheinja with Undertale shit.

They both have only 1 health but a mechanic within the game allows them to avoid damage.

I'd actually like to see more characters in games that do this, the way it's handled is always fascinating to me. Sans was great for it, especially along with the "Only does 1 damage" joke too.

is gooberman back from his conscripted service yet?

>Naming your pokemon

Aren't they just tools?

literally fucking who

I know they share that similar mechanic, but he can still be easily killed by any super effective move. what made Sans annoying was that none of your hits ever connected. The feeling doesn't have the same impact.

>catches a shedinja

True but consider the fact shedinja will be hit by a super effective attack and technically sans gets hit after you attack twice in one turn. First one misses and the second one hits. So attacking twice in one turn could be considered a super effective move by undertale standards couldn't it?

So, when you lose your soul, you become an undertale fan?

Shedinja is so OP in casual playthroughs it's ridiculous.

>he doesnt name his tools

also... >

Shut up Gary.

I this second. If 1hp characters are handled correctly then they can still be a worthy contender.

If you honestly know people who do this, you're too young to browse this site

I think that would apply better if shedinja was weak to multi-hit attacks, like fury swipes.

True. But most fully equipped set ups are. Shedinja is just post game ready as soon as you catch him. With the exception of a item to perfect him

>catches a shedinja

True.......

I wonder what would happen if Chara could use Pokemon moves?

Sans uses opening stack.
Chara uses sword dance.
Sans uses second attack.
Chara uses furry swipes.